PDA

View Full Version : Kingoms on the main page

Xerphier Dintch
05-02-2002, 09:30 AM
I think this has been suggested before but it would be cool if the kingdom's (Dustari,pirate crew etc...) didn't appear on the main page. It's annoying and they barely get any posts anyway. It's good that they have they're own forums but I think they should be access through the kingdoms forum and not the main page.

ghostsamurai
05-02-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Xerphier Dintch
I think this has been suggested before but it would be cool if the kingdom's (Dustari,pirate crew etc...) didn't appear on the main page. It's annoying and they barely get any posts anyway. It's good that they have they're own forums but I think they should be access through the kingdoms forum and not the main page. the only way I'd agree to taht is if Karakaze got a forum.

Kohojogo
05-06-2002, 04:08 AM
If they made this change they could add a Karakaze forum :D

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-06-2002, 05:03 AM
Then let's give all the RP guilds forums :(

Xerphier Dintch
05-06-2002, 07:50 AM
Lets get back to my idea.

ghostsamurai
05-06-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Then let's give all the RP guilds forums :( no, they could only give roleplaying guilds forums if they stay alive for at least a month.

scottman5587
05-06-2002, 09:40 AM
I don't think any rp guilds should get a forum no matter how long they last.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
05-06-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
no, they could only give roleplaying guilds forums if they stay alive for at least a month.
Well then in that case Karakaze would be the only one to have a forum.

But seriously, I don't know what you would talk about in your forum. Talking about upcoming plans and attacks would be silly, so what is there to say?

Discharge
05-06-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Well then in that case Karakaze would be the only one to have a forum.

But seriously, I don't know what you would talk about in your forum. Talking about upcoming plans and attacks would be silly, so what is there to say?

All you need is imagenation like Mr. Rogers and role playing comes out naturally for any guild.