PDA

View Full Version : Contest.....0_o

G_yoshi
03-17-2001, 01:11 PM
Hey, im holding a levels/npc contest where the prizes are graal 2001 accounts.......i have already had winners for last month, Lomgren, and Syphon (better known as Lamer) were a couple of the 4 winners........

you can visit the contest page to get all the details, see the current map, and get the levels pack......

the current pack includes the 3 of the 4 winning submissions.....i have yet to build the quest for the 1st place winning npc, that lomgren sent in.....the others were levels.

Right now, this contest is open to only those that DON'T have a graal 2001 account, but I wanted to put this here, so everyone can see it.......

I also welcome people who just want to help for free.....

here is where the contest page is........
http://www.geocities.com/G_Yoshi2000/g2k1_contest.htm

SSmutz
03-17-2001, 01:23 PM
how are you able to pay for the accounts? are you that rich?

G_yoshi
03-17-2001, 01:29 PM
no.........im not rich......just wanting help that bad.......this is basically my last ditch effort to get any kind of help.........the money comes from my pay at work.........not much, but enough to sustain the contest...........hehe...if i were rich, lol.....i dont know what i would do.......

manton
03-17-2001, 01:31 PM
If I were rich id buy grey poupon or something fancy like that.....

G_yoshi
03-17-2001, 01:37 PM
nah........spam is much better....

but still...........im always looking for a few people who would be willing to help

Lycia
03-17-2001, 06:19 PM
Haha, I should buy peoples accounts.