PDA

View Full Version : Dark Warlock going crazy on UN.

MysticZhadow
04-29-2002, 12:16 AM
Okay, a while ago Dark Warlock the FORMER Owner of UN, that got fired by Nemesis or something, came back to UN somehow. He said that everyone wasn't getting any work done blah blah, so he IP banned Menion Leah and took away everyone's rights. Someone has to do something about this, and NO I do not work on Unholy Nation, it's just that someone told me about this.

BARGAD
04-29-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by MysticZhadow
Okay, a while ago Dark Warlock the FORMER Owner of UN, that got fired by Nemesis or something, came back to UN somehow. He said that everyone wasn't getting any work done blah blah, so he IP banned Menion Leah and took away everyone's rights. Someone has to do something about this, and NO I do not work on Unholy Nation, it's just that someone told me about this.

Yes I am or was the co-owner of UnholyNation and can confirm that this happened :)

Menion Leah is IP banned and Dark Warlock changed his password for the account and also banned the emergency accounts, and my staff account and everyone else who had the power to change other staffs account where removed from that right ^_^

Well ya someone fix this :P

Torankusu
04-29-2002, 12:42 AM
Fired by Nemesis? Sorry.

RavenTelvecho
04-29-2002, 12:58 AM
i told u menion... dw was ebil :D

-blitz

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 03:31 AM
AJAHAHAH Lets get this stright ok?
Nemisis did not fire me,
I quit because of some staff,
I came on, ONe admin named Okilian is power hngry, He suckes up to each owner and he got mad at mne becaue I didnt make him owner,
The reason I banned menion leahs account was because of teh following
He wasnt on for about 4 days.
He did nothing for the server
He hired his friends
and
He is
PERVERTED
He kepts asking for naked pictures of one of teh FAQ's and I wasnt going to take that, Many staff complained so I did what was right.

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 03:32 AM
Most of the staff was peverted liek the admin..
Okilian said he wanted to be co so that all the gurls would want him =\-From the words of a staff member.,

Crono Illusion
04-29-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth

Okilian said he wanted to be co so that all the gurls would want him =\-From the words of a staff member.,

I hope to god you're kidding me. That's the most ****ing pathetic thing I've heard in a LONG time.

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion

I hope to god you're kidding me. That's the most ****ing pathetic thing I've heard in a LONG time.

Nope, Thats what a staffer told me,
But the even worse part the OWNER menion leah was asking for naked pcitures of staff

freddyfox
04-29-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Crono Illusion

I hope to god you're kidding me.

Welcome to Graal!

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Welcome to Graal!

No, Welcome to Unholy Nation :rolleyes:

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 03:51 AM
Oh and I didnt take everyons rights away.

Khazek
04-29-2002, 04:02 AM
Ok DW, now your acting like a child really, first you ban me, for no reason, then now you start to put out romors about me, really how childish is that, you quited or got fired or what it now was.

And I cant do anything about that, I letted you have your rc accounts, even after you got quited, because I thought you were cool and a friend, then now you IP ban me, and try to do it again. But this time I already knew about it, and I took over one of your accounts, so now your banned. On real good charges.

DW how am I a pervert, if I dont ask for pics? O.o, sure I might ask for "pics" photo's but no nude ones, geez.....

And you say "He kepts asking for naked pictures of one of teh FAQ's and I wasnt going to take that, Many staff complained so I did what was right." Umm I never done that, and isnt it strange that you make all this up after you quit, and I become owner?

Oh yea, DW, if you now are going to make me sound like some phyco then why not includ that I like to eat small kids, and hey why not say that Im a mass murderer as you say about some players..... DW if your trying to hurt me, then I must say that your doing it in a very lame and pathetic way. I my self think that this is just about one thing, and that is this "you quited, and now your pissed, because people seem to like that Im owner, and maybe you regret that you quited".

DW I would gladly let you be staff before you did this.... and if your going to hurt me then dont make up romors, it's the most lame and pathetic way....DW you need to grow up, and stop with accusing people..
/Menion, New owner of UnholyNation

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 04:04 AM
Menion:
SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: oh yea, my RC too, Menion wouldn't give it to me unless i gave him a pic of my boobs x_X n stupidly... i did it and sumhow everyone on UN has seen it >=\
DjDarkMar: menion asked for naked pics of you right?
DjDarkMar: ?
SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: yea..... but he stopped

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 04:18 AM
Make it three staff members he asked

freddyfox
04-29-2002, 04:32 AM
AIM logs are easily faked. Not discrediting you or anything, but...

TDK_RC6
04-29-2002, 04:34 AM
thats sick and those people who did that should be banned

ZanderX
04-29-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
AIM logs are easily faked. Not discrediting you or anything, but...

Yeah, but I don't think he faked 'em.

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 04:48 AM
Nemisis talked to them on RC also..

SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL:i got the history with menion
SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: Opposite (26/03/02 7:11:35 PM):

got the cam ;-)

----
You (26/03/02 7:12:25 PM):

no..

----
Opposite (26/03/02 7:13:17 PM):

what a bastard =P

----
You (26/03/02 7:13:37 PM):

yup... is dat all u care about? -_-

----
Opposite (26/03/02 7:14:37 PM):

naw, I want to spankl you also =P
SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: ----
You (29/03/02 3:22:22 PM):

mmeniiiiiiiiiii u got me an RC??? =O

----
Opposite (29/03/02 3:23:55 PM):

I dotn have the pics =P

----
You (29/03/02 3:24:21 PM):

the pics ? O.o...

----
Opposite (29/03/02 3:26:00 PM):

yea ;-)

----
You (29/03/02 3:26:58 PM):

errm.. what pics? im talking about an RC here
DjDarkMar: OMG
SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: ----
Opposite (30/03/02 1:26:30 PM):

hehe, cant you take these pics:
boobs
ass
and some where you see it all ;-) =D

----
You (30/03/02 1:26:47 PM):

**** off -_-

Faheria_LAT3
04-29-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by ZanderX

Yeah, but I don't think he faked 'em.
mmmmkay: Me either, that is awfully sad...look who is the immature one here Menion.

MysticZhadow
04-29-2002, 05:03 AM
Omg, this place really needs LiquidIce.. he is like the only one that can actually manage UN.

MysticZhadow
04-29-2002, 05:10 AM
omfg, Dark Warlock, you didn't go nutz at all... you did te right thing to ip ban that fawking perverted mofo.... i got all the proof here that he did indeed ask for the pics... omg just leave the ***** banned

Lyndzey
04-29-2002, 05:11 AM
I told you not to leave UN to an idiot :[

You should not have "quitted" DW, or you shouldn't have been "fireded"

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 05:11 AM
omfg, Dark Warlock, you didn't go nutz at all... you did te right thing to ip ban that fawking perverted mofo.... i got all the proof here that he did indeed ask for the pics... omg just leave the ***** banned

Thank you.

MysticZhadow
04-29-2002, 05:14 AM
Also.. Tom Raizan wanted me to post this...

"SaSsYDeViLzAnGeL: ...ok wtf is yer problem, just cuz i gave a pic of my boobs to menion so hed stop harrassing me and u go nuts, like wtf. its my body not yers

Tom Raizan: Your right not mine, so what happen when you said you made him another deal other than giving him a naked pic? Or a boob same f*****g thing"

I got this off aim... I am never going to look at Menion the same way again.

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 05:17 AM

Remove that post sassy is really sad about everything

haunter
04-29-2002, 05:29 AM
Leah should be like, ban-ed from graal, manipulating people is bad...

Hakaisyo2001
04-29-2002, 05:33 AM
Menion has countlessly harrassed my friend Denise (KetaKatt) for naked pictures. This was quite a while ago on Bravo, but I completely verify that he would ask someone for naked pics. He has also sexually harrassed my friend from school, Jade. He sent Denise and Jade half naked pictures of himself. I have them somewhere on my harddrive...not very enticing, but if anyone has a burning desire to see them, I'm sure I could dig them up. And, I think I have a few AIM logs of him begging me for naked pics of Denise...since she's my wife and all ^_~ But we don't need to go into that...:x So I think that DW did the right thing, sexual harrassment is bad, Dennis :( Also, Menion lied and said that Denise had in fact sent him pictures, which she never did. So you cannot believe ANYTHING he says. :mad:
-Carramaena

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 05:35 AM
Thanks again cam

haunter
04-29-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Hakaisyo2001
Menion has countlessly harrassed my friend Denise (KetaKatt) for naked pictures. This was quite a while ago on Bravo, but I completely verify that he would ask someone for naked pics. He has also sexually harrassed my friend from school, Jade. He sent Denise and Jade half naked pictures of himself. I have them somewhere on my harddrive...not very enticing, but if anyone has a burning desire to see them, I'm sure I could dig them up. And, I think I have a few AIM logs of him begging me for naked pics of Denise...since she's my wife and all ^_~ But we don't need to go into that...:x So I think that DW did the right thing, sexual harrassment is bad, Dennis :( Also, Menion lied and said that Denise had in fact sent him pictures, which she never did. So you cannot believe ANYTHING he says. :mad:
-Carramaena

*covers large hole with spikes im bottom with brush* ... Excelent... Now for the bait... *starts to blow up large plastic doll*

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 05:44 AM
There goes Unholy Nation! I dont know why I wasnt made Owner agoin
They hired the most UNSKILLED people
They hired the perveted admin as the owner who cant make lvls or scitps
and no ffece the hired the lazy Guild admin.

haunter
04-29-2002, 05:53 AM
There goes Unholy Nation! I dont know why I wasnt made Owner agoin
They hired the most UNSKILLED people
They hired the perveted admin as the owner who cant make lvls or scitps
and no ffece the hired the lazy Guild admin.

Isn't Gori Co-owner? Make him Owner.

Hakaisyo2001
04-29-2002, 05:55 AM
Gori would be an awesome Owner :) He rocks...omg XD

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 06:01 AM
Gori wouldnt be owner he said no..he only goes where menion goes hes like a slave

Hakaisyo2001
04-29-2002, 06:04 AM
He is...and Menion treats him like trash >/ Another reason why Menion sucks so much!

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 06:20 AM
Yah well tehre nto making me owner i guess ..im not perverted imnot corupt I dont hire my friends,,

Torankusu
04-29-2002, 06:37 AM
Personally, I would rather Gori own the server. I don't really know why LiquidIce still has a level four RC and access to the server. He quit.

RavenTelvecho
04-29-2002, 06:49 AM
menion did do alot of work for unholynation dw so dont say he didnt

haunter
04-29-2002, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by RavenTelvecho
... I don't think that's the main problem here... Gori, you should be co-owner, throw that trash away and be your own person and stop following the garbage truck!

(sorry for the bad metaphors ;O)

Sir_Gareth
04-29-2002, 06:54 AM

Did I say that no..and so did I...

Snappledragon
04-29-2002, 07:01 AM

Yes, DW has ton a TON of stuff for the server. Not only fixing up pretty much half of the server with more detail, he has also added some really cool things.

What Menion has done, is very bad (yes i know that has been stated before). I never thought menion would do something like that, but apparently he is different then he seems.

I have only seen menion on... well... never since he became owner... gori was the only one ever on...

The main thing i can say though, is this is just... terrible :(

-Euroz

MysticZhadow
04-29-2002, 08:28 AM

Too bad, he's a pervert.

Khazek
04-29-2002, 03:36 PM
Look DW I never did anything of what you accuse me of, but I hope your happy that I have left graal, and wont come back. It's also nice when you and some staff that I hardly ever talk to starts to accuse.

And Gori is not a slave, he can work where every he wants. Gori is a great guy, a better guy then you.

DW never thought you would lie this much to hurt me. But DW you dont really hurt me, because I know I havent done any of what you accuse me for.

DW you will notice sometime in life that, you cant always get as you want. I quited because I cant fight against 2 globals, who doesnt even care to listen. who already made up your mind......

You can all think what you want of me. I dont really care, because my friends no it's just a big lie.

Oh yea it's funny that you demanded respect and all that. LOL, you know you were real pathetic as owner. And if you become owner of UN again, then the globals make such a mistace (but they are know to do that)

UnholyNation will lose lots of staff and players when graal goes p2p, because no one that knows anything about scripting works there now. Oh yea DW stop saying you scripted things when it's really Boco...

it's real funny how people that I havent even talked to, who doesnt know me, makes up such lies about me. But oh well I am not what you all call me. And my friends knows that. I never did what DW and some other says I have. It's so easy to fake history. All you need is a keyboard......

I really hope UN gets a new owner, like gori or someone else, because DW didnt do a **** for UN. And this all started when DW found out that all the playes likes me a hell lot more then they like he...

Psyker: Next time, try to handle only one post, okay?

Graal518
04-29-2002, 04:26 PM
Lol. I'ts real funny how you used three posts to get your point across. Lol. :rolleyes:

Torankusu
04-29-2002, 06:24 PM
hah.

Psyker
04-29-2002, 07:46 PM
gah... now I have to edit them, put them all in one post, delete the other two...

haunter
04-30-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Khazek
Look DW I never did anything of what you accuse me of, but I hope your happy that I have left graal, and wont come back. It's also nice when you and some staff that I hardly ever talk to starts to accuse.

And Gori is not a slave, he can work where every he wants. Gori is a great guy, a better guy then you.

DW never thought you would lie this much to hurt me. But DW you dont really hurt me, because I know I havent done any of what you accuse me for.

DW you will notice sometime in life that, you cant always get as you want. I quited because I cant fight against 2 globals, who doesnt even care to listen. who already made up your mind......

You can all think what you want of me. I dont really care, because my friends no it's just a big lie.

Oh yea it's funny that you demanded respect and all that. LOL, you know you were real pathetic as owner. And if you become owner of UN again, then the globals make such a mistace (but they are know to do that)

UnholyNation will lose lots of staff and players when graal goes p2p, because no one that knows anything about scripting works there now. Oh yea DW stop saying you scripted things when it's really Boco...

it's real funny how people that I havent even talked to, who doesnt know me, makes up such lies about me. But oh well I am not what you all call me. And my friends knows that. I never did what DW and some other says I have. It's so easy to fake history. All you need is a keyboard......

I really hope UN gets a new owner, like gori or someone else, because DW didnt do a **** for UN. And this all started when DW found out that all the playes likes me a hell lot more then they like he...

Psyker: Next time, try to handle only one post, okay?

I was listenin' but all i got outta that was "Blither, blither, blither."

BARGAD
04-30-2002, 01:28 AM
Ho ho... long thread!

First off I have been to a surgery today and now I am shaking with my hands very much so I will most likly not type properly! Sorry :(

And then O.o!

Menion is a friend of mine both on Graal and in real life. Some people complains he has hired me just because I am his friend. But I do have a good level experience, I can make NPCs quite good, I can make GFX and such (I got MVG in art... yay, would mean like A in English :P)

I do not disahree with Dark Warlock in what he may think of Menion, but I do disagree with his methods. :)

I do not want to be owner. If this so happens I will most likly give it away quickly because I am not a good leader, so working under a leader is easier.

About I follow Menion wherever he goes, that is very correct. But I do that because Menion is a good friend and he is not threatening me bad ^_^ We are great friends...

About Menion asking for naked pictures of other people, I can not comment that as I got no proof which says he did or did not do that.

Well I just came back from a 10 hour surgery so I will see what is happening to UnholyNation... but if Menion really quitted then I personally don't think UnholyNation would be as fun as before.

RavenTelvecho
04-30-2002, 03:07 AM

yes you did

"He wasnt on for about 4 days.
He did nothing for the server
He hired his friends"

He wasnt on for about 4 days.
So what?? Maby he was busy or ingered. Who knows... thats no reason.

He did nothing for the server.
Yes, I think he did plenty for the server, he probably did more than you ever did. He also acually answered the pms. And I have had complaints from others that you warp people and kill them... thats just sad... and yes they had screens of you.

He hired his friends
True, but his friends were very skilled. Gori is one of the best level makers on graal. Dont you think UnholyNation would benifit? He hired Zew, he is also good at levels. Its ok if he hired his friends and they sucked really bad.

As for the pervert part... nah I dont think menion would do such a thing. He is happy and joyful... hes not sickminded as you say.

There I think your points are bs.

And here are all of you accusing menion as if you were there or you took part in this. You have no proof at all he did such a thing... lay off him.

Oh and another thing menion raised up a point... you demanded respect from the players. You started acting like you were about to cry in a mass message saying that you did that and this and people still hate you.

- RavenTelvecho (I am Mr 1337)
*Sorry for spelling err0rs

BARGAD
04-30-2002, 03:45 AM
Well this thread does not matter anyway with the bashing of Menion Leah... He has currently quit Graal. I do not know if he will be back, as most staffs usually comes back, but I certainly hope he do come back :)

Anyways those who wanted Menion gone can be happy, as he now is, I myself do not agree with them right now!

And who is owner of UnholyNation now?!

Sir_Gareth
04-30-2002, 03:56 AM
Thanks for banning me gori ..:rolleyes:

Torankusu
04-30-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by BARGAD
Well this thread does not matter anyway with the bashing of Menion Leah... He has currently quit Graal. I do not know if he will be back, as most staffs usually comes back, but I certainly hope he do come back :)

Anyways those who wanted Menion gone can be happy, as he now is, I myself do not agree with them right now!

And who is owner of UnholyNation now?! Dark Warlock. His Emergency1 was banned.

RavenTelvecho
04-30-2002, 06:48 AM
dw is still owner?

MysticZhadow
04-30-2002, 07:03 AM
dw is still owner?

no one is owner YET.

Faheria_LAT3
04-30-2002, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by BARGAD
Well I just came back from a 10 hour surgery
mmmmkay: Hope your ok, sounds serious!

BARGAD
04-30-2002, 01:00 PM
Thanks for banning me gori ..:rolleyes:

Ack... sorry!

I was told someone else was on the account emergency1 who shouldn't have acess to it. I unban you right now :) Sorry for the problems caused!

Ban reason
----
trying to do the same thing again, DW tried to **** teh
server up
----
I am very sure I did not ban someone with that lame ban reason. Dark Warlock send me a forum PM please so this can be solved.

GaBbERuLeZ
05-01-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by haunter
Banned from graal

That I agree on since when you make your account it even says that you are not allowed to Harras people etc etc...

Hakaisyo2001
05-02-2002, 08:02 AM
Meep...I hope you're feeling better Gori...I didn't think your injury was THAT bad! Eep...you need to get better :x <3
Much love,
Kelly, Ashley, and Jay ^____^

I'll try to get on AIM more to talk to you, I've been just going on MSN :( Sowwy...<3

Thak2
05-02-2002, 09:27 AM
Menion Leah is a good person, I find it hard to believe these claims.

slick_soul
05-02-2002, 11:25 AM
lmao. that is hilarious. seems like there is a lot of perverts on UN.