PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Help!


Nai
05-13-2001, 10:46 PM
How do you save files with photoshop? I cant do it. It is like, un-enabled or something.

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 10:47 PM
you can't save using the evaluation version

Nai
05-13-2001, 10:48 PM
damnit! why?

freddyfox
05-13-2001, 10:49 PM
???????
I can save fine on my evaluation...

Fai
05-13-2001, 10:50 PM
Copy, and paste into something else.

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 10:51 PM
Hmmmmmm I don't know what you are using Vermain but the evaluation version can't save OR print. You must be using a crack or... a really old evaluation (older than 5.0)

freddyfox
05-13-2001, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Hmmmmmm I don't know what you are using Vermain but the evaluation version can't save OR print. You must be using a crack or... a really old evaluation (older than 5.0)


CORRECT!

3.0

Oh, and it can print and save fine.

Fai
05-13-2001, 10:52 PM
4.0 was the best version :D

5.0 was 4.0 with tiny changes.

EThor
05-13-2001, 10:54 PM
Cool avatar Fai :)

Nai
05-13-2001, 10:56 PM
Man...You can do cool stuff with photoshop and it turns out you cant save. Well, I made my Boogie man Avatar with my PSP 7.

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Nai
Man...You can do cool stuff with photoshop and it turns out you cant save. Well, I made my Boogie man Avatar with my PSP 7. HAHAHA guess what? your avatar is offensive, remove it or die

freddyfox
05-13-2001, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by a clowncar
HAHAHA guess what? your avatar is offensive, remove it or die

EThor
05-13-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
HAHAHA guess what? your avatar is offensive, remove it or die

Nai
05-13-2001, 11:01 PM
what? OH, I see. It is suppose to be KKK? No. But, I will take it off.

freddyfox
05-13-2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Nai
what? OH, I see. It is suppose to be KKK? No. But, I will take it off.

[email protected]!#@ IT SI TOO [email protected]~ DISREGARD ZULITHE HE SI A CLOWNCAR#

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 11:04 PM
HAHA TI WEZ KKK!!!!!!!!! DISREGARD VERMIN HE SI CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

Nai
05-13-2001, 11:05 PM
TI WAZ A BOOGIE MAN YOU IDIOT!

freddyfox
05-13-2001, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
HAHA TI WEZ KKK!!!!!!!!! DISREGARD VERMIN HE SI CANADIAN!!!!!!!!

ur dumz lel

waar
05-13-2001, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Nai
How do you save files with photoshop? I cant do it. It is like, un-enabled or something.

go to "file" then "save for web".

then in the popup that comes up choose the file type you want to save it as on the right, then click ok.

05-14-2001, 12:01 AM
I have 6.0, I like 4.0 better though.