PDA

View Full Version : profile in pms

LordMax
05-13-2001, 10:29 PM
i think that when someone pms your the profile button should be on their pm so if u wanna see their profile u dont have to go into the playerlist. it would be very helpful for me.

Fai
05-14-2001, 12:07 AM
I've been thinking this for a while, but I never posted it. It should be done.

LordMax
05-14-2001, 07:34 PM
i really need it because im a guild leader and when someone joins i need to check their stats so it would be very handy in pms. cause if its not then i have to go into the playerlist and their name is down the list becauseof new peeps talkin or comin on.

Fai
05-14-2001, 08:18 PM
And if 2 people have the same name and are online, and same head, if one PMs me, I want to know which one PMed me. :(

Munkey
05-16-2001, 10:43 AM
i like that idea

LordMax
05-18-2001, 07:20 PM
wheres stefen?
we need to get this put in!

Psyker
05-19-2001, 11:41 AM
I've been thinking of that idea too, but it slips off my mind everytime I think about it. Add it in!

LordMax
05-20-2001, 07:57 PM
i dont know why stefen didnt think of it before:D

aran_lesai
05-24-2001, 03:53 PM
I strongly agree. How is the playerlist sorted, anyway? It should be sorted according to how long ppl have been on, so when someone just comes on, they will be at the very bottom. Also, the playerlist should show account names, as well as pm's. In addition to this, you should have the option to hide certain parts of profiles (except to admins, of course). People can look at profiles to see how much cash you have and hunt you down to get it for themselves. Only GP/admins should be able to see this, unless you choose to show everyone. BTW, the "buddy" list sounds kinda corny. It should be "friends" or "ppl I hang with" or something a little less...nerdy. Sorry for getting off the subject and going on forever (like I usually do). I get an idea and I just go crazy! Anyway, great ideas, everybody. Hopefully Stefan will read this thread.

LordMax
05-24-2001, 07:56 PM
now that youve mentioned the playerlist, it should have something like "people i hate" so u know when their on cause i have some people i hate and i dont like putting people on ignore.