PDA

View Full Version : Psp Sssssuuuuxxxxx


Termina_GP4
05-13-2001, 09:01 PM
I DOWNLOADED A VERSION OF PSP. IT HAD NO UNINSTALL FILE SO I DELETED THE FOLDER NOW WHENEVER I OPEN UP A FILE THAT IS AN IMAGE IT SAYS PLEASE LOCATE PSP.EXE, SOMEONE HELP

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 09:04 PM
What version? To uninstall it you should have went to control panel-->add/remove programs-->select PSP from the list-->click remove

Just reinstall it and then uninstall it and your problem should be fixed. But I dont' know why anyone would not want to have it O.o

It is better than adobe photoshop for doing 2D gfx

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:06 PM
NOTTTHING Is better than phothoshootaatoshop.

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:07 PM
how do i make 3d gfx with ms-paint or psp?

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Fai
NOTTTHING Is better than phothoshootaatoshop. hehe I have photoshop 6.01 and I don't think it is better than PSP 7.02 for 2Dgfx, just my opinion

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by LordMax
how do i make 3d gfx with ms-paint or psp?

3d? .............

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by LordMax
how do i make 3d gfx with ms-paint or psp? I would have to write a book in order to explain all the steps to making good 3D gfx (as if I even knew all of the steps, me dumbx0r)

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:08 PM
3D graphis
u know onws that arnt flat

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:09 PM
And you can't make 3d graphics with PAINT

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:09 PM
how bout psp?

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:09 PM
Actually you could if you were very very very good at drawing. But you can't just make 3d in it.

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:11 PM
so what program can i use?

Zulithe
05-13-2001, 09:11 PM
if you were super uber leet you could make some mediocre 3D gfx using Paint, but I would highly suggest against doing that!

Depending on what kind of graphics you want to make... brice 3D would be good! Or Photoshop even, PSP too but... it is probably not the best choice for that kind of thing, although it is very possible.

Termina_GP4
05-13-2001, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
What version? To uninstall it you should have went to control panel-->add/remove programs-->select PSP from the list-->click remove

Just reinstall it and then uninstall it and your problem should be fixed. But I dont' know why anyone would not want to have it O.o

It is better than adobe photoshop for doing 2D gfx
i did that, it had nothing there, and i fixed it n e ways, lol, i just downloaded it again, except newer version

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Zulithe
Depending on what kind of graphics you want to make... brice 3D would be good! Or Photoshop even, PSP too but... it is probably not the best choice for that kind of thing, although it is very possible.
where do i get thoses? (i have psp)

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:20 PM
I wouldn't suggest just jumping at making 3d graphics when you don't know a thing about them.

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:22 PM
hehe
im always doing things like that

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:23 PM
then do u know how to make animation? like your sign

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:25 PM
You just make a bunch of images like a cartoon, then animated them with a gif animater

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:26 PM
where do i get one?

greezi
05-13-2001, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by LordMax
where do i get one? www.download.com and search for Animagic GIF

Fai
05-13-2001, 09:29 PM
I use GIFCS

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Fai
I use GIFCS whats the site?

greezi
05-13-2001, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by LordMax
whats the site? WWW.DOWNLOAD>COM!

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:42 PM
ok

LordMax
05-13-2001, 09:49 PM
allright i got something called animagic dont know if its any good though but ill give it a shot

fugitive316
05-13-2001, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Termina_GP4
I DOWNLOADED A VERSION OF PSP. IT HAD NO UNINSTALL FILE SO I DELETED THE FOLDER NOW WHENEVER I OPEN UP A FILE THAT IS AN IMAGE IT SAYS PLEASE LOCATE PSP.EXE, SOMEONE HELP

If you want to take the risk of fixing it yourself...
(If you are running windows 98)

Start menu ---> settings --> Folder options --> Click on the "file types" tab -->

This is where your file formats are defined.

I believe if you delete the "paint shop pro image" format, it will stop using psp.exe to open your .gif, .png, .jpg , etc.

When you edit your file types, you can't undo them. So be carefull.

Yes my sig is down, because clanpages.com sucks.

EThor
05-13-2001, 11:02 PM
Bad Clanpages :(:(

fugitive316
05-13-2001, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by EThor
Bad Clanpages :(:(

They never went down more than 2 days, and I believe half of my pages were down yesterday. Hopefully it will be up soon.

MoonAngel
05-14-2001, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by LordMax
how do i make 3d gfx with ms-paint or psp?

i use Bryce 4 =\ here's an apple i made quickly =P

LordMax
05-14-2001, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by MoonAngel


i use Bryce 4 =\ here's an apple i made quickly =P explain to me how u did this:eek:

Fai
05-14-2001, 06:52 PM
THAT IS NO APPLE IT IS A bOMB:confused: :eek: :eek: :confused:

FatherDante
05-14-2001, 07:12 PM
You don't want to edit the format, edit the action for opening the file types for your graphic files, under actions, set it to open with the program of your choice.

LordMax
05-17-2001, 06:35 PM
what he said