PDA

View Full Version : Orc Lives! - Slag

Aknts
04-25-2002, 10:12 AM
Now, its been a while since this event happened, but sLaG killed me (as an Orc) in Dustari castle once, it was said that Dustari owned Zormite, as i signed Annexation papers. I have a confession now, what i was doing in the Dustarian Castle at the time, was actually on my way to sign the papers. They were never signed. I told the Dustarian Field Marshal i had been killed, he said basically to lie to Vermain, and say that they had been signed so Orc would not own Zormite. I am sorry for lying to everyone. But now i have decided to tell the truth about it all, this means Brad is the Zormite Emperor, as his men killed me at the time, and Dustari do NOT own the Zormite kingdom. it is not a Dustarian State. That is all.
----Ex-Emperor Zyko Zorbi of (Zormite)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-25-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Aknts
Now, its been a while since this event happened, but sLaG killed me (as an Orc) in Dustari castle once, it was said that Dustari owned Zormite, as i signed Annexation papers. I have a confession now, what i was doing in the Dustarian Castle at the time, was actually on my way to sign the papers. They were never signed. I told the Dustarian Field Marshal i had been killed, he said basically to lie to Vermain, and say that they had been signed so Orc would not own Zormite. I am sorry for lying to everyone. But now i have decided to tell the truth about it all, this means Brad is the Zormite Emperor, as his men killed me at the time, and Dustari do NOT own the Zormite kingdom. it is not a Dustarian State. That is all.
----Ex-Emperor Zyko Zorbi of (Zormite)
Haha, it's too late. And no, I did not lie. It was the truth.

The papers were "signed" before that event the day, the only reason we sat down into Dustari castle to "sign" the papers again was to be technical. You agreed before hand that Zormite could be annexed by Dustari and I do not think that requires an official RP event. Oh by the way, what's this? Oh, yes, it's a message from you.

---
Opposite (23/04/02 5:02:45 PM):

the RP story behind this is that ZeeToS and zaius were doing a bad job, and i
took over.

---

Wow! Great role-playing skills there!

Even if you wanted to turn back time and give Brad back Zormite, well newsflash for you. He was in command of it, but he left his post as Emperor after a few days then you came back somehow and destoryed all his hard work.

You also came online today and tried to sue in the Bogeneran court the current Emperor because you were removed! Hah! You can't do that, and just because you failed you felt like you needed to post this?

So please stop trying to revive the past.

cloudstrifevii
04-25-2002, 08:42 PM
Is it just me or does Zorms get a new emperor every week? x_X
and ones always corrupt

Brad
04-26-2002, 07:14 AM
okewl

Emperor Banthar the Orc of (Zormite)

Googi
04-26-2002, 07:22 AM
Yes, I agree that we do need a new emperor, only now I'm going to get removed from Zormite again for saying that :(

Brad
04-26-2002, 07:24 AM
You were a good member when I was emperor?

But then i left because I thought it was in good condition. AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED!

ghostsamurai
04-26-2002, 08:12 AM
Googi for emperor, he is a steady person!

scottman5587
04-26-2002, 09:27 AM
Zormite keeps switching between a group of the same people for Emperor they need a new Emperor that will be there and not leave them when it seems good.

freddyfox
04-26-2002, 01:27 PM
Zormite can't RP for beans anyways.

LilNiglet
04-26-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Zormite can't RP for beans anyways.
Or peanuts, either...

JudgeDurst
04-26-2002, 10:46 PM
i can :(