PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Zarnage...

JudgeDurst
04-24-2002, 03:51 AM
Zarnage asked me to post this:

The new idea of rp battles etc.. is bad.. i mean if a leader gets killed you remove them as the leader now that is really stupid.. there would be a new leader like every 10 seconds, its really easy to get killed.. its realistic but surely they should just have to rest or something in their bed otherwise its very unfair on the new leaders.. it ruins the rp and makes it so 1 kingdom can never have a strong leader etc..
-Zarnage

JudgeDurst
04-24-2002, 03:57 AM
I Heard that RCs delete leaders like this. It is true that RCs do this?
--Zarnage

draygin
04-24-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by JudgeDurst
Zarnage asked me to post this:

The new idea of rp battles etc.. is bad.. i mean if a leader gets killed you remove them as the leader now that is really stupid.. there would be a new leader like every 10 seconds, its really easy to get killed.. its realistic but surely they should just have to rest or something in their bed otherwise its very unfair on the new leaders.. it ruins the rp and makes it so 1 kingdom can never have a strong leader etc..
-Zarnage

Not really, kingdoms have summoners that bring people back to life. Then also the whole point is kings generally dont fight they stay some where safe and direct battles that is the job of the captains and generals to direct the armies in battle. Unless you're a band of misfit desert nomads who are just a general leaderless mob but have authority figures. ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-24-2002, 05:30 AM
No, that's not entirely true. Only during an RP event, which both parties, and in some cases just one party, declares it official then the bounty is set and if the Monarch dies then he is removed. Usually they are not... like if some PK'er kills him Bomboria obviously he won't take the throne.

ghostsamurai
04-24-2002, 05:36 AM
that would be cool if we had barbarian tribes, but we dont ;)

Googi
04-24-2002, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Not really, kingdoms have summoners that bring people back to life. Then also the whole point is kings generally dont fight they stay some where safe and direct battles that is the job of the captains and generals to direct the armies in battle. Unless you're a band of misfit desert nomads who are just a general leaderless mob but have authority figures. ;)

If that were true, I would be the owner of Karakaze Troupe right now.

Griffyn
04-24-2002, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Googi

yeah, then we would mutiny, torture you, and have you die a slow, painful death. BE HAPPY YOU ARENT THE OWNER.

draygin
04-24-2002, 07:47 PM

If you where owner there would be either A. Be no Karakaze Troupe. or B. We'd torture you like the other guy said. Or hey maybe both.

gozen
04-25-2002, 02:04 AM

The karakaze has no leader.
We are a people of friendship.

feivel
04-26-2002, 07:45 AM
That's why you dont send your leaders out into the thick of the battle, and you have them stay back and command the troops or whatever, and then you try not to get trapped in your castle, cus if you do then you can be sieged and then you can try to secretly escape by dressing up or something. Put it this way, Kings have it easy, the Daimyo and the Shogun really have to watch out, as Warlords we have to be right on the battlefield, rather then sitting in a castle passing on orders.