PDA

View Full Version : Androk: Cursed?

Flameuss
04-22-2002, 01:12 AM
Whenever I join a kingdom it starts to die out... first I joined Zormite, and they died, then Samurai... they died... Am i cursed? I want more action =(...

- Androk

scottman5587
04-22-2002, 09:48 AM
yes

c0nsp1racy
04-22-2002, 11:04 AM
Yup. maybe its a sign

Qwert616
04-22-2002, 01:27 PM
Those two kingdoms may not have too many members on at the time. However, I don't think they are dead.

You shouldn't just "drop" something once you are bored with it.

ghostsamurai
04-23-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Qwert616

You shouldn't just "drop" something once you are bored with it. If everyone though like that, graal would be a great game :D

brock128
04-23-2002, 07:13 PM
Actually, I'm cursed.
All the guilds/kingdoms I join instantally turn sucky, die, or totally ignore me. Bleh.

Discharge
05-03-2002, 11:59 AM
I would love to join Samurai but no one is on so I can ask.:(

feivel
05-05-2002, 08:13 PM
HAHA like i recruited four new people yesterday,
Pledbius Lifeforce of Rome wanted to join but when he saw the castle he didnt like it cus he said it was glitchy cus he got stuck in a tree, but he is a bomy and bomy tile alignment crap or whatever is messed up and alot of times bomies cant squeeze through certain spaces, so the castle isnt bugged, just bomies are. Anyway if you want to join e-mail me at [email protected]
with your account and a Japanese type name you have chosen or if you cant think of one give your first and last name and I will convert it to Japanese or somethin, and give a small summary of what a Samurai is and promise to be loyal and follow all rules and RP rules etc.

Qwert616
05-05-2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by feivel
Anyway if you want to join e-mail me at [email protected]
with your account and a Japanese type name you have chosen or if you cant think of one give your first and last name and I will convert it to Japanese or somethin, and give a small summary of what a Samurai is and promise to be loyal and follow all rules and RP rules etc.

Alright, if anyone pms me I'll give them your e-mail. I used to direct them to the thread "Recruitment for Samurai" but they usually always come back saying "They said they aren't hiring"

New members, yay

kevy
05-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Ahem, it's Plebian!