PDA

View Full Version : Demonic Elgar's Kingdom

cell424
04-22-2002, 01:05 AM
I have thought of a kingdom that could possibly be one of the best. Make a world, under ground, that has lava pits and other objects of the such, one deep in the heart of Graal2001. The people who rule this world would be the Demonic Elgar's, a group of people that will rule the under world. A Power these people may have, would possibly be able to shoot a fire out of their mouths, kinda like the dragons. The structure would be simple, The Source, or the head of Demon's would be most likely me, the only way this could change would be if I hand over the position to another person. Then it would go down from their. The Source, then the Magi, a High Warrior of the Darkness. The reach this position you must over power the first one in a spar by defeating him. Or if the kingdom first starts, you must be able to beat me in a spar. Then the classes would go down from their. Please leave any opions and comments you may have here. Or if you have any ideas for improvement, tell me.

Flameuss
04-22-2002, 01:14 AM
Now go to "Guild List" and look up Inferno... that WAS already done and it failed...

- Androk

Brad
04-22-2002, 02:30 AM
Holy:
and dont forget curon

Sir_Gareth
04-22-2002, 02:53 AM
3 letters,
o-r-c.

Brad
04-22-2002, 02:55 AM
Woah...now that I think about it...all the kingdoms I ever made were evil...wts

Discharge
04-29-2002, 10:58 AM
Yea we need a succesful evil kingdom or empire.....which im currently working on hehe :D

Skatche
04-29-2002, 11:32 AM
The problem with an evil kingdom is that most roleplayers do now and probably always will equate random PKers with non-RPers. Although maybe if you tried a lawful evil kingdom rather than chaotic evil...

For those who are not familiar with D&D-style alignments:

Alignments consist of two parts - the good/evil and lawful/chaotic. Good characters follow a very Christian set of morals, while evil ones do not. Lawful characters believe strongly in order and laws, while chaotic ones believe there is no order in the universe.

So, chaotic evil characters would be randomly killing things, backstabbing, cheating, and generally being very psychopathic. Lawful evil characters, on the other hand, although they are only out to further themselves, would always follow the law, to the letter. They would however exploit any and every loophole they could find in their favour, and would not be particularly merciful when dealing with people who are indebted to them (think of Shylock from Merchant of Venice).

Discharge
04-30-2002, 08:57 AM
I have heard of that and thats what im trying to get going.

ghostsamurai
04-30-2002, 09:25 AM
You dont really need "evil" people to make an evil empire, you just need an evil ruler that can put evil ideas into motion without people realizing, and you need someone to hate the ideas.

LilNiglet
05-01-2002, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Skatche
The problem with an evil kingdom is that most roleplayers do now and probably always will equate random PKers with non-RPers. Although maybe if you tried a lawful evil kingdom rather than chaotic evil...

For those who are not familiar with D&D-style alignments:

Alignments consist of two parts - the good/evil and lawful/chaotic. Good characters follow a very Christian set of morals, while evil ones do not. Lawful characters believe strongly in order and laws, while chaotic ones believe there is no order in the universe.

So, chaotic evil characters would be randomly killing things, backstabbing, cheating, and generally being very psychopathic. Lawful evil characters, on the other hand, although they are only out to further themselves, would always follow the law, to the letter. They would however exploit any and every loophole they could find in their favour, and would not be particularly merciful when dealing with people who are indebted to them (think of Shylock from Merchant of Venice).

Yes, a chaotic evil group would be interesting... I would consider Dustari True Neitral, Karakaze as Chaotic Neutral, Zormites Lawful Neutral, Samurai Lawful Good, and Pirates Chaotic Neutral.'

My AD&D rantings X_X

Skatche
05-01-2002, 06:13 AM
Personally, I've always seen the majority of Dustari as evil. Mostly lawful, but occasionally chaotic (when someone decides to "rebel" and open the gates ;P). Sure, Dustarians don't view themselves as evil, but evil people often don't. It's not like on TV where the villain is always going "BWAHAHA I'M EVIL I'M SO EVIL LOOK AT MY EVILNESS I LOVE BEING EVIL YAHAHA!!!"

TrueHeaT
05-01-2002, 06:17 AM
Dustari IS Graal's big evil force, it always has been. The pirate kind of evil is something completely different.

ghostsamurai
05-01-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Dustari IS Graal's big evil force, it always has been. The pirate kind of evil is something completely different. Pirates act evil just to get by, while Dustari acts evil to gain even more power to add to the empire.

Discharge
05-01-2002, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Pirates act evil just to get by, while Dustari acts evil to gain even more power to add to the empire.

Dustari is a kingdom not a empire. Yes there is a difference between an empire and a kingdom.

Valder
05-01-2002, 10:57 AM
A kingdom with evil intentions shall plague graal with darkness and idiotic newbies to make people go insane with their stupid questions and remarks. WHO-AM-I!?!

Valder
05-01-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Discharge

Dustari is a kingdom not a empire. Yes there is a difference between an empire and a kingdom.

Uhh, wrong. Once Dustari tried to make Zormite a part of their kingdom, they became an Empire.

Discharge
05-02-2002, 10:04 AM
Thats not what they said.

Valder
05-03-2002, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Discharge
Thats not what they said.
What they say and what's factual are 2 different things.

Discharge
05-03-2002, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Valder

What they say and what's factual are 2 different things.

I guess you gotta a point. :)