PDA

View Full Version : Being the nice guy that I am...

Brad
04-21-2002, 11:09 PM
While not being able to come online, I am making hoards of levels, if you need any kingdom levels post here what you want. Last night, I finally made the Dustari Library I have been promising. Will a Dustari member please post where I can e-mail it? It is very good. I can make any level for you. Even if you want anything on 2k1 not for a kingdom, post here.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-22-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Brad
While not being able to come online, I am making hoards of levels, if you need any kingdom levels post here what you want. Last night, I finally made the Dustari Library I have been promising. Will a Dustari member please post where I can e-mail it? It is very good. I can make any level for you. Even if you want anything on 2k1 not for a kingdom, post here.
[email protected]

Send them all, I'll forward them to either Kawaii or Kamuii, or just send them to Kamuii if he posts his e-mail. Seen as though you are making tons of levels, here are some requests if you could fulfill them:

-Restuarant
-Foremans house (where an architect or miners/workers stay)
-Small individual rooms, like apartments.

I will post more later if I can think of some.

Brad
04-22-2002, 12:33 AM
this level also has a lot of neato light effects. This is the library fullshot screenshot without the lights.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-22-2002, 12:35 AM
this level also has a lot of neato light effects. This is the library fullshot screenshot without the lights.
Neato :cool:
The library will probably be inside the castle though, so I don't know if the water and grass tiles would fit in there. I am going online Graal now and I will ask what else people want to see in terms of levels, so give me a few minutes

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-22-2002, 12:45 AM
An armory, we need one of those!
Maybe if possible, put a special weapon for Dustari in there, like a Pike. And it can only hurt other kingdom members, like Karakaze dagger

Flameuss
04-22-2002, 01:05 AM

Umm... some horrible/newbie even tile errors... And if you make a "brown" style library please be so kind as if to make all the book shelves brown as well so that they'll fit...

- Androk

Brad
04-22-2002, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss

Umm... some horrible/newbie even tile errors... And if you make a "brown" style library please be so kind as if to make all the book shelves brown as well so that they'll fit...

- Androk

HEY SUPER MAN
THE TILING I USED AROUND THE TWO SHELFS ON THE LEFT IS HOW I WANTED IT TO BE KTHX. I LIKE HAVING ERRORS LIKE THAT. AND THE BOOKSHELF HAS LIGHTS ON IT WHICH MAKES IT UNABLE TO SEE THOSE STUPID UGLY THINGS UNDER IT. K THX

Sir_Gareth
04-22-2002, 02:41 AM
hey d00d WHO HELPED U?

Brad
04-22-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
hey d00d WHO HELPED U?

YOU
YOU TAUGHT ME HOWTO MAKE LIGHT EFX

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT
I LOVE YOU FOREVER

LYLAS ;)

Sir_Gareth
04-22-2002, 03:07 AM

YOU
YOU TAUGHT ME HOWTO MAKE LIGHT EFX

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT
I LOVE YOU FOREVER

LYLAS ;)
4SURE:cool: :cool:

c0nsp1racy
04-22-2002, 11:06 AM
o.o:megaeek:

Brad
04-23-2002, 05:04 AM
Holy:
I taught Brad how to be cool @B)

ghostsamurai
04-23-2002, 06:23 AM
some evil monster took away the karakaze dagger :(

brock128
04-23-2002, 07:10 PM
SELF ADVERTISEMENT ALERT.

gozen
04-24-2002, 03:39 AM
If only birdbird made the desert...

draygin
04-24-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by gozen
If only birdbird made the desert...

Desert is made aside from some fine tuning such as graphics. But level wise its primarily done

Discharge
04-28-2002, 09:57 AM
Empire of Darkness needs a little fortress. I mean if your still making levels make one that has a them of darkness/evil. It would be greatly appreciated. -Nice work on the library :)

email: [email protected]