PDA

View Full Version : Valikorlia is lame...

Glory
04-21-2002, 04:20 PM
O wow I love servers that have automatic ban if you use the owner's head....it's amazing YOU don' even get a warning at the beginning! Imagine all the people to tell n00bs to use it. Whoever the owner is, is quite the lame person and I hate you :) You suck. Anyway. Look at pretty ban level for a quite shitty recolor.

Kadar
04-21-2002, 04:44 PM
I am stupid because I did not listen to Psyker, therefore he is editing every post I have to contain the same text as this post.

Glory
04-21-2002, 06:59 PM
Come on and join me, fun fun fun. :rolleyes:

omni-m00gle
04-21-2002, 10:53 PM
yeah, val's staff have a history of not sharing, and banning for no reason. oh well.

zell12
04-22-2002, 12:13 AM
I can assure you that Virtue or Gestahl is not making these rules, it is some fool that thinks he's god, and can ban whomever he likes, do you know who banned you? I can easly get him suspended from his RC for a while, possably fired.

ZeroFXSM
04-22-2002, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Glory
O wow I love servers that have automatic ban if you use the owner's head....it's amazing YOU don' even get a warning at the beginning! Imagine all the people to tell n00bs to use it. Whoever the owner is, is quite the lame person and I hate you :) You suck. Anyway. Look at pretty ban level for a quite shitty recolor.

Glory, I'm guessing they think your going to be possing the owner.

And Plus, You have to role play.
Let me repeat.
YOU HAVE TO ROLE PLAY

so I don't think anyone can really role play in that head, because only virtue can, its something in the history or so.. I dunno.

shavomombetto
04-22-2002, 04:19 AM
there is only one decent staff member that isn't corrupt, and that is Weow. The rest hate it when people use their heads, names simlar to theirs, or their looks.

zell12
04-22-2002, 04:55 AM
Yen is cool though, so is weow when hes not bragging because he can load attributes -_-

Glory
04-22-2002, 05:15 AM
It's built into the flags so if youuse it you are automayically banned, as soon as you say it.

Echos
04-22-2002, 06:01 AM
Reminds me of The Game.

freddyfox
04-22-2002, 06:32 AM
Old Val was run by intelligent people.

Nowadays, it appears to be run by people who CANNOT SPELL or write signs properly. (I saw a sign that you couldn't even see the end of, THEY DIDN'T USE LINES.)

zell12
04-22-2002, 09:29 AM
I think the sign should be fixed so when you go to the end of the line, its like the end of the box on the sign...

kaddar
04-22-2002, 10:33 AM
Whee. If someone were to use my head I would say "You are using my head!" and they would say "so?" and I would reply "Isn't it just the greatest? :D"

I think the only times I would get mad when people used my head during the time when I created the "frost dojo" and I wanted these heads to be only for that.

When I first went on val drakaden got mad because I set my head to his head and said "=)" and he was like "CHANGE IT" and the other players were like "oh no! Kaddar used drakaden's head!"

But really, if you're using an admins head, and then you get in trouble for it, I don't think that should even be the concern, because you are doing something THE ADMINS DON'T WANT. You can't call them corrupt because it is the server's rule, and it is a rule that makes sense. The only concern here is that no warning was given.

When players made heads, often they would complain about other players using their heads, and I would have to warn the other players. That was annoying, it'd be neat if everyone on the server was smart enough not to use other people's heads or maybe even a system preventing it. Actually, now that I think about it, this is a good idea that I should have done while I was still an admin on val.

Hey Kadar, where did you get your name? I got mine from everquest's random name generator, I was just wondering if there is a deeper meaning to the single 'd version. ;D

draygin
04-22-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by zell12
I can assure you that Virtue or Gestahl is not making these rules, it is some fool that thinks he's god, and can ban whomever he likes, do you know who banned you? I can easly get him suspended from his RC for a while, possably fired.

Dont know about Gestahl but Virtue is one of the most corrupt iditos I know. When I was on Val he was warping me around killing me over and over with RC. Changing my appearance to an old man in Diaper just because of things on another server.

Psyker
04-22-2002, 11:35 PM
hey, neat!

we're in the same ban level, wanna chat or something? i'm sure we were both banned for ridiculous reasons!

RamiAharonov
04-22-2002, 11:44 PM
hey im banned there too!
whats your reason? mine was because i was wearing a guild tag

Psyker
04-22-2002, 11:45 PM
i was walking through levels trying to find the p2p images, and i got warped into a grass level, re-logged, someone reported me and said that i was hacking (:rolleyes: ) and i got banned.

omni-m00gle
04-23-2002, 06:18 AM
i'm banned on there for the reason "insulted the server and graal".

funny, i could've sworn all i did was tell them what errors were shown. ;)

kaddar
04-23-2002, 06:21 AM
http://kaddar.netfirms.com/roleplayersonly.gif

Here is an image I made when I found out they were splitting the server, in an attempt to stop them. I felt that non-roleplayers would be treated with even more disrespect than before. I mean, we were all newbies once.

Dustey
04-23-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
i was walking through levels trying to find the p2p images, and i got warped into a grass level, re-logged, someone reported me and said that i was hacking (:rolleyes: ) and i got banned.

thats the lamest reason, stuff like that happens on almost all free servers, i love the broken links, i see enough of them on the internet.:o *Free Server Tale*One time i was lookin at my map and i heard some sword sounds, donno hows=\ dont think is supposed to happen, but i cant remeber a took off my map and saw this guy calling me a newbie pauser:rolleyes:

shavomombetto
04-23-2002, 09:26 AM
My Ban Message:

Making recreations of hacks

........?

WTF Does that mean? LOL makes no sense, i just abused an NPC!!!

slick_soul
04-23-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by shavomombetto
My Ban Message:

Making recreations of hacks

........?

WTF Does that mean? LOL makes no sense, i just abused an NPC!!!

That means they wanted to ban you so they decided to make something up.
~Criminal

Glory
04-23-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Psyker
hey, neat!

we're in the same ban level, wanna chat or something? i'm sure we were both banned for ridiculous reasons!

Sure lol. What date? LAWL. and time. I live in Australia. DO the maths for me please. lol

Biggi
04-23-2002, 10:57 PM

Sure lol. What date? LAWL. and time. I live in Australia. DO the maths for me please. lol

*lol* I think its easy to join you both there :p
wtf glory, I could do you german homework then ;)

Glory
04-24-2002, 02:12 PM
OK THEN, LOL I will get you to do it on SL ;) lol.

Kaimetsu
04-24-2002, 02:36 PM

Ah, they copied Kyle0654's script. *****s.

Darlene159
04-24-2002, 07:53 PM
I am very disappointed in Valikorlia....I went there for the first time day before yesterday, where I got stuck on the start screen, I talked to an RC and told him what the problem was, and he said "hmmmm, interesting" I waited, nothing happened, so I pmed him again, and he said "oh you wanted help?"
he continued to mess with me so I left, I went back yesterday, and tried to talk to some staff that I had to hunt for on the player list to get a reset.....I talked to 2, 1 signed off, the other completely ignored me, so I am still stuck on the start screen. Someone should really do something about this server....I for 1, am not gonna pay for a server to be stuck and be ignored, or to be messed with when I have a problem

Jinx
04-25-2002, 04:38 AM
Someone remind me...... WHY is this server up?

-Jinx

Darlene159
04-25-2002, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Jinx

-Jinx

If you find out the answer to that, let me know

Psyker
04-25-2002, 06:47 AM
I don't know why it is up.

When Mithica converted into being a 'free' playerworld again, Valikorlia re-appeared.

Crono and I had no idea as to how this happened.

freddyfox
04-25-2002, 08:22 AM

-Jinx

Cause all we have to remove them is one illegal graphic charge, that's not enough to take it down.

draygin
04-25-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox

Cause all we have to remove them is one illegal graphic charge, that's not enough to take it down.

one illegal graphic charge
but the things graphics that I've seen there are..

Lamps From Zelda: in the mines I can get a screen shot if you want later.

G2k1 Bread

and those g2k1 tree's

I could swear there are other things that I"m forgetting at the moment. I found these three with out even looking one can imagine what can be found if they actually looked for them.

Jinx
04-26-2002, 04:11 AM

I'm talking more about people being banned for stupid/no reason.

-Jinx

SinNetherwind
04-26-2002, 12:16 PM
Heh why hasnt any pro-val players read this yet?

Saga2001
04-26-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Kadar
I am stupid because I did not listen to Psyker, therefore he is editing every post I have to contain the same text as this post.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL thats hilarious!

freddyfox
04-26-2002, 10:01 PM

I'm talking more about people being banned for stupid/no reason.

-Jinx

Won't hold dirt. Their playerworld, their rules, they can do what they want.

Kaimetsu
04-26-2002, 10:06 PM

Won't hold dirt. Their playerworld, their rules, they can do what they want.

Not their servers. Surely there are rules against it.

freddyfox
04-27-2002, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu

Not their servers. Surely there are rules against it.

Nope. None.

osrs
04-27-2002, 06:48 AM
I remember When I was playing, and i puted a head, and i was warped to "bann local", but, why?
the reason was because i was using the Owner Head, the "private"head!
bah, make by use a head?
Valikorlia for me, have to leave Graal, and give space to others cool playerworlds waiting to come online.!

*When the player is died, he become be Ghost, and can walk by all"
thats sux