PDA

View Full Version : Graal Universe Contest

Flameuss
04-20-2002, 06:40 AM
Hello.

I am an Owner of Graal Universe, a Help Site. We have been down for quit a while but I finall got some free time to update the site so I am holding a contest.

Contest Rules:
Post here your state.png with the following Info:
Name:
Creater:
Description:

The winner will get a set of all instruments from 2001. And this will only happen if I get over 10 states (Sorry but I need ALOT of those states for site).
All States will be posted on Graal Universe, and this thread will be deleted after a while, so in order to get those states you will have to go to Graal Universe.

PS: GU is still under construction, so I am not putting it onlin, contest is still going though.

- Androk

Torankusu
04-20-2002, 06:45 AM
SSmutz's states are nice.

cloudstrifevii
04-20-2002, 06:50 AM
Sounds fun.......

Shrimp Okonomiyaki
04-20-2002, 07:36 AM
Well I thought this was going to be something like the Miss Universe contest, and to think I put on my best dress for nothing.

Flameuss
04-20-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Shrimp Okonomiyaki
Well I thought this was going to be something like the Miss Universe contest, and to think I put on my best dress for nothing.

That's Next ;). I just need some contests to get GU going (First day it was online 81 people came, and I ran out of bandwidth) but now I have better site and I can take WAY more people at 1 day (probably same amount as forums gets)

-Androk

fugitive316
04-20-2002, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
I have better site and I can take WAY more people at 1 day (probably same amount as forums gets)
-Androk

So the site is online? Can you post a link?

Faheria_GP4
04-20-2002, 07:58 AM
Music Contest =P

Flameuss
04-20-2002, 08:06 AM
Site is offline... Grand Opening will be truley Grand =P It will have TONS of stuff... I'll try to get alot of helpers, I will also try to split it in sections (General, 2001, 2002, then some playerworlds) I hope to be the first opne to actually have a help site about 2002. And as time passes maybe some more people will help me with the site ^.^

Now how did I get from site offline to telling all my plans? Agrh i hate self... Anyhow... Site is offline and will be online soon...

- Androk

albus777
04-20-2002, 08:15 AM
where's classic?

Flameuss
04-20-2002, 08:34 AM
Classic is the most fast growing server EVER, trying to notice every little detail is CRAZY! And besides I know of 5 sites that have detailed description of Classic (Graal Update, Graal Helper, Graal Adventure) So trying to make another one is useless...

PS: I spent 1 houre looking through all forums and found 33 states! Each one unique in it's own way!

- Androk

funnylinkwantsbomys
04-20-2002, 08:38 AM
this is a state for graal oldbies :P because it looks cool and well...it still includes the classic hearts

HVOstroHS
04-20-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
Classic is the most fast growing server EVER, trying to notice every little detail is CRAZY! And besides I know of 5 sites that have detailed description of Classic (Graal Update, Graal Helper, Graal Adventure) So trying to make another one is useless...

PS: I spent 1 houre looking through all servers and found 33 states! Each one unique in it's own way!

- Androk

Forget doing classic... trust me... it would be impossible... (you forgot LOG Aid Department on that one.. it's constantly updated and you probably couldn't top it's descriptions).

Flameuss
04-20-2002, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by funnylinkwantsbomys
this is a state for graal oldbies :P because it looks cool and well...it still includes the classic hearts

Did you make it?

- Androk

funnylinkwantsbomys
04-20-2002, 08:43 AM
i edited it