PDA

View Full Version : Wow

MdadBrad
05-13-2001, 10:05 AM
OMG this is crazy. My computer got messed up so I couldn't be on graal for a few days. When I got everything fixed and get on graal, the people go crazy at me. First, they say that they thought I quit and Cloud Strife is Events Admin. Then they say that i suck at being the Events Admin. Then they say that I'm gonna get fired. They they all ask me to join ET. Wow now thats crazy. I am not quitting and am not doing a bad job. All the lazy ET that don't do events will be fired and new ET will be hired. Everything will work out and ET will be good and make graal 2001 fun again! I have new ways to add people and give money so it is much easier to do things. Ok that's all I gotta say :)

StoneColdRichie
05-13-2001, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by MdadBrad
OMG this is crazy. My computer got messed up so I couldn't be on graal for a few days. When I got everything fixed and get on graal, the people go crazy at me. First, they say that they thought I quit and Cloud Strife is Events Admin. Then they say that i suck at being the Events Admin. Then they say that I'm gonna get fired. They they all ask me to join ET. Wow now thats crazy. I am not quitting and am not doing a bad job. All the lazy ET that don't do events will be fired and new ET will be hired. Everything will work out and ET will be good and make graal 2001 fun again! I have new ways to add people and give money so it is much easier to do things. Ok that's all I gotta say :)

good
fire those jerks

MdadBrad
05-13-2001, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by StoneColdRichie

good
fire those jerks

Hehehe

psihunter
05-13-2001, 10:34 AM
About damn time some fun comes to Graal2001 again