wts? anotr sever in [email protected]#!?!?# :rolleyes:

Kronan
04-17-2002, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by MysticZhadow
wts? anotr sever in [email protected]#!?!?# :rolleyes:
Valik use to be called Kharlia.

Qwert616
04-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Hm, I don't think there are any rules against it...it's kind of just like splitting the world and team in two.

MysticZhadow
04-17-2002, 12:16 PM
I find it weird.. I still look like a granny because of some corrupt staff that messed with my attributes while I was "plying".

draygin
04-17-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Qwert616
Hm, I don't think there are any rules against it...it's kind of just like splitting the world and team in two.

No not two severs. Just stealing graphics scripts and levels from people and claiming them as there own. Like half the stuff there is ripped off from some where else.

freddyfox
04-17-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by draygin

No not two severs. Just stealing graphics scripts and levels from people and claiming them as there own. Like half the stuff there is ripped off from some where else.

No one there may be able to spell, but Valikorlia has stolen NOTHING to my knowledge. Don't try and throw crap around without evidence.

ZeroFXSM
04-18-2002, 12:28 AM

Yeah, they stole the graphics from their old 1.28 valikoria server :rolleyes:

Give me a break. Kharlia(Sp? Jeez I can't get it right) Is very different from Valikoria. Valikoria is full of people with names such as "n00bie" "azn punkbutt" or whatever. While Kharlia is where people have to send in a "Bio" and tell the adminstration about themselves. And they must Role Play (in other words RP) to stay in, its very fun, and NOT STRESSFUL AT ALL. (Its like one of those classic RPG groups. table top. but no strick rules, you can be anything as long as your not demi-god or god.)

It would be nice if everyone left valikoria alone. Its a great playerworld. And if you actually RP with people who can RP (Which is the whole reason why Kharlia(Sp?) was created.)

Psyker
04-18-2002, 03:18 AM
I don't see anything wrong.

zell12
04-18-2002, 03:46 AM
Umm.... lets see, There is a Rule that ALL THINGS summited to a playerworld, becomes the PLAYERWORLDS propety.... so really, its just that some levels are changed and there is a new name.

Faheria_GP4
04-18-2002, 08:21 AM
I knew about this a looong time ago.

draygin
04-18-2002, 09:37 PM
Lets see

Lots of p2p graphics from g2k1.

A vast majority of the scripts where stolen by Virtue from Providence. Which is why SK fired Virtue at the time.

Trueheat says they've taken and put his levels up with out his consent.

I'm sure I could go on if I thought about it and looked around.

freddyfox
04-18-2002, 11:37 PM
Lots of p2p graphics from g2k1.

I've checked around and I've ONLY found the apple tree graphic in a few levels.

A vast majority of the scripts where stolen by Virtue from Providence. Which is why SK fired Virtue at the time.

Maybe if you had done some research and had learned that TYNE worked on VALIKORLIA before going to PROVIDENCE, you would know they kept a lot of the old scripts.

Trueheat says they've taken and put his levels up with out his consent.

I'm sorry for Trueheat, but there's the that clause in the submissions that "All items submitted to Graal Online become property of Graal Online." Basically, the PW owners have the full right to put up those levels, since Trueheat does not own the lawful copyright to them. It sucks, but unless unixmad or Stefan wants them removed, they stay up.

draygin
04-18-2002, 11:55 PM
Look in the mines zelda lamps and there are others but I dont remember where at the moment.

If you knew all those scripts where made by Shadow Knight once on prov such as the sword wher you draw it and put it away I was there when Shadow Knight scripted it none of them are from old Valikoria the idea's possibly.

So then I can take all the graal 2002 levels and submit them as my own server then? Since it would be for graal online after all. Although I was under the impression that rule was for the servers that where run by stefan such as g2k1 classic and 2002 although I'm not sure that classic is any more but you get the idea.

Jinx
04-19-2002, 04:24 AM
Oh yey, this is turning into yet another server bashing tread :rolleyes:

-Jinx

freddyfox
04-20-2002, 04:02 AM

If you knew all those scripts where made by Shadow Knight once on prov such as the sword wher you draw it and put it away I was there when Shadow Knight scripted it none of them are from old Valikoria the idea's possibly.

Tip: Don't speak about things you don't know of.

Tyne scripted the *Sword for the very old Valikorlia. Even ask him. I was there when it was there.

And the "Zelda" lamps are really, really old graphics that someone drew, I remember it. They're simply based off of the Zelda lamps.