PDA

View Full Version : More dumb fireball stuff.

Googi
04-16-2002, 07:02 AM
Well, with a new sub-kingdom that has everyone with magic, and more Karakaze Fireball people, and the "mage" class becoming far more prefered then any other class in every kingdom, either.

a) Fireball becomes universally allowed.

b) An upgraded Bogen is released, which can do 1 heart damage.

c) Everyone in Graal changes their sprites.png to the one attached, therefore the fireball becomes a silver arrow.

(preferably one of the first two)

Brad
04-16-2002, 07:17 AM
Merlin:

i think when the mage-kingdom is released there will be no more need for mage - subclass, not sure though.

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 07:41 AM
I think Fireball isnt even real Magic, it is more like a burning arrow

draygin
04-16-2002, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Well, with a new sub-kingdom that has everyone with magic, and more Karakaze Fireball people, and the "mage" class becoming far more prefered then any other class in every kingdom, either.

a) Fireball becomes universally allowed.

b) An upgraded Bogen is released, which can do 1 heart damage.

c) Everyone in Graal changes their sprites.png to the one attached, therefore the fireball becomes a silver arrow.

(preferably one of the first two)

Personally I dont know what you're talking about Karakaze and Fireball I dont even have it I hate the stupid thing and I still think it shouldn't be allowed in RP battles until there is a lvl 2 sword or something.

Googi
04-16-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by draygin

Personally I dont know what you're talking about Karakaze and Fireball I dont even have it I hate the stupid thing and I still think it shouldn't be allowed in RP battles until there is a lvl 2 sword or something.

Either ban it completely or let everyone use it.

cloudstrifevii
04-19-2002, 10:35 PM
A mage kingdom would be cool I would join if there was no Pirate Crew. On other online games im a mage or darkmage.

HVOstroHS
04-19-2002, 10:47 PM
I'd take a sword over an arrow any day.

draygin
04-19-2002, 10:50 PM
Only thing with fire ball is it takes off one whole heart while sword takes off half a heart so people are encouraged to use fire ball cause it hurts more. *cant wait for level 2sword* I hate fire ball :(

Googi
04-19-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by draygin
Only thing with fire ball is it takes off one whole heart while sword takes off half a heart so people are encouraged to use fire ball cause it hurts more. *cant wait for level 2sword* I hate fire ball :(

I hate fireball more, it is the ONE great fighting disadvantage to bomys.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-20-2002, 05:42 AM
If there ever will be use of a fireball, it's through defensive tactics. Usually you have to light arrow tips before firing them, I doubt that you can do that while running around in circles and swinging your sword evasively over the person then have the time to launch fireball. If you sre standing still and you fire, I would buy that.

craig_bomy
04-20-2002, 06:00 AM
would a silver arrow have the same effect on a ware-wolf as a silver bullet?

Griffyn
04-20-2002, 09:53 AM
i consider fireball shooting a gun.

kevy
05-08-2002, 08:24 PM
We need a lvl 2 sword, badly... :grrr: