PDA

View Full Version : to Karakaze members wishing to stay:

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 04:50 AM
we have a Deserter, he joined Karakaze under false pretenses (he was going to help us) and his name is Jin. He is a commander in the Dustari military, and they really dont care that he was a traitor, they claim the stars caused him to join us for a bit. Nonetheless, I want his blood spilled across the ground, and 3 pints of dragon's blood liquor will go toward whomever does it!

draygin
04-16-2002, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
we have a Deserter, he joined Karakaze under false pretenses (he was going to help us) and his name is Jin. He is a commander in the Dustari military, and they really dont care that he was a traitor, they claim the stars caused him to join us for a bit. Nonetheless, I want his blood spilled across the ground, and 3 pints of dragon's blood liquor will go toward whomever does it!

I'll bring you his head in a dirty sac. Unless you wish to take him alive. ;)

craig_bomy
04-16-2002, 06:02 AM
yeehaw
ransk luvs meet

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 06:22 AM
cut off any body part, except the head, we need to make him suffer!

Jin2
04-16-2002, 06:53 AM
Hah! You will never catch me!

Jin2
04-16-2002, 06:58 AM
Also, I am not a traitor. I was being controlled by the evil spirits that I had killed over the years. The spell broke off within an hour, so once I realized what had happened I went back to Dustari.

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Jin2

Also, I am not a traitor. I was being controlled by the evil spirits that I had killed over the years. The spell broke off within an hour, so once I realized what had happened I went back to Dustari. you will die now for your lies, and for all the people you have killed.

Jin2
04-16-2002, 08:12 AM
you will die now for your lies, and for all the people you have killed.
You can't lay a hand on me and I did not lie.

TrueHeaT
04-16-2002, 08:25 AM

Also, I am not a traitor. I was being controlled by the evil spirits that I had killed over the years. The spell broke off within an hour, so once I realized what had happened I went back to Dustari.

No! You were being controlled by the spirits of the innocents that Dustari has slaughtered! Dustari is the pure evil!

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 08:28 AM
he is such a spineless person, using posession as an excuse for betrayel, pfft.

Jin2
04-16-2002, 08:45 AM
he is such a spineless person, using posession as an excuse for betrayel, pfft.
To be a traitor you must have done something wrong and what did I do wrong?

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 09:10 AM

To be a traitor you must have done something wrong and what did I do wrong? you joined with the enemy, and you helped plot against the Dustari.
BTW: WE GOT SOME AIRSHIP PARTS AND THE GOOD OLE PLANS MUHAUHAHAHHAHA

Jin2
04-16-2002, 09:28 AM
you joined with the enemy, and you helped plot against the Dustari.
BTW: WE GOT SOME AIRSHIP PARTS AND THE GOOD OLE PLANS MUHAUHAHAHHAHA How'd you get the plans???

TrueHeaT
04-16-2002, 09:33 AM
Good old theftivery.

We'll be copying them for our friends the pirates, of course.

vsignasv
04-16-2002, 09:35 AM
The plans shall not rest in your paws for long now.

As for the ship, we have salvaged all the good parts and were in the process of rebuilding.

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 10:14 AM
we grabbed a few things, I think, but why did it explode?

craig_bomy
04-16-2002, 10:20 AM
alas, Karakaze is the root of all perfection

GryffonDurime
04-16-2002, 10:58 AM
Have you all been smoking something? How did you get the plans when it's known by everyone that I still have them very well hidden. Honestly.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-16-2002, 12:05 PM
Karakaze and PC funds combined are far from enough monatery resources to build an airship. The Pirates have 1600 gralats and OI don't think the Troupe has much more than them. Dustari has about 6k in funds

TrueHeaT
04-16-2002, 12:12 PM
I have more than 1600 alone.

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 06:04 PM
we have like 400, maybe :D

booze doesnt buy itself (but we should be able to fill bottles with booze :))

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
Have you all been smoking something? How did you get the plans when it's known by everyone that I still have them very well hidden. Honestly. a few Dustari troops last night were trasnferring the plans back up to the baddy castle so they could continue on the airship prototype.

Griffyn
04-16-2002, 07:11 PM
we have like 400, maybe :D

booze doesnt buy itself (but we should be able to fill bottles with booze :))
speaking of booze...remember that *small* payment to the pirate scientist?...heh

scottman5587
04-17-2002, 02:25 AM
The plans will be Dustari's once again.