PDA

View Full Version : G2k1 on Classic?


draygin
04-15-2002, 01:13 PM
I was running around on classic in my usual PKing get up minus the centaur horse. When I ran across this tree which struck me as odd since I was under the impression it was from g2k1.

Saga2001
04-15-2002, 01:45 PM
I love that horse with my heart and soul.

freddyfox
04-15-2002, 09:51 PM
Err, no, that's the old "Final Stage" of growth for the trees in Mantara.

draygin
04-15-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by freddyfox
Err, no, that's the old "Final Stage" of growth for the trees in Mantara.

Ok it struck me as odd I mean Classic was the last place I expected it but I asked Bird before posting and he said from way back *shrugs*

Saga2001
04-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Wait...
That is a horse, final stage of growth of a tree? Your thinking wrong.

royce
04-16-2002, 03:41 AM
That tree really stinks...It needs more blend in the colors when differenting the different colors.

manton
04-16-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001
Wait...
That is a horse, final stage of growth of a tree? Your thinking wrong.
He's thinking right. It's the final stage of a tree from Mantara.

royce
04-16-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by manton

He's thinking right. It's the final stage of a tree from Mantara.

Do you not know when someone is being *sarcastic?