PDA

View Full Version : okay newer Karakaze members...


ghostsamurai
04-15-2002, 12:23 PM
I'm giving you guys a week to shape up.
Alot of you seem to have a very bad connection between your mouth and your brain, and your eyes and your brain, and alot of you seem to have a bad brain altogether.

if you guys dont seem like the smart desert bandits like you're supposed to be by wendesday, you will lose the body part that is having trouble. good day!

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-15-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
I'm giving you guys a week to shape up.
Alot of you seem to have a very bad connection between your mouth and your brain, and your eyes and your brain, and alot of you seem to have a bad brain altogether.

if you guys dont seem like the smart desert bandits like you're supposed to be by wendesday, you will lose the body part that is having trouble. good day!
THEIR HEAD?

draygin
04-15-2002, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

THEIR HEAD?

the question is which one and which one has the brain. :p

Kohojogo
04-15-2002, 02:55 PM
When some one loss his head, could i take his place? :D
I been robbing people for a bit time now =/

draygin
04-15-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
When some one loss his head, could i take his place? :D
I been robbing people for a bit time now =/

Kohojogo talk to Sisok, Valder, or Trueheat if you want in we just recently started looking for new members.

fenderbender2965
04-16-2002, 03:47 AM
we are not a scamming kingdom anymore, your best bet of getting in is showing TrueHeat or Sisok how you can RP.

ghostsamurai
04-16-2002, 04:08 AM
you have to be liked by the group to join, too.
Also, you cannot join the troupe just for the status points, I'm sick of people like that.

craig_bomy
04-16-2002, 10:32 AM
its funny that I got in considering most people on graal hate me it seems. I bring it on myself though =)
im not mad about it either

Kohojogo
04-16-2002, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
you have to be liked by the group to join, too.
Also, you cannot join the troupe just for the status points, I'm sick of people like that.

Mostly i do it for be able to rp, Karakaze is that kingdoms rp way and history i like most =/

ghostsamurai
04-17-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Kohojogo


Mostly i do it for be able to rp, Karakaze is that kingdoms rp way and history i like most =/ how much do you know of our history?

Kohojogo
04-17-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
how much do you know of our history?

Ok maybe i should not had said history... With i where meaning the things that Karakaze had done =/
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Please don't harm me :(
...
...
...
...
...
...
Could you tell me where to read Karakazes history?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-18-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
how much do you know of our history?
You all came from Samurai. I believe that you were removed by the Emperor or you became dissidents so you headed out into the desert, searching for some sort of settlement. That's how you became into thieves, scammers etc (in your early days) but not you guys claim to be a bunch of intelligent bandits.

How right am I?

ghostsamurai
04-18-2002, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

You all came from Samurai. I believe that you were removed by the Emperor or you became dissidents so you headed out into the desert, searching for some sort of settlement. That's how you became into thieves, scammers etc (in your early days) but not you guys claim to be a bunch of intelligent bandits.

How right am I? the Samurai part starts with Tybalt living in Santerrian, but forced out due to his petty theivery. After Tybalt left, he found a city in the trees near Santerrian called Hananoki. Him and his friends lived there for some time, until the the Dustari empire came in and burned everything. Hananoki was destroyed, and Tybalt and a few of his friends escaped to the Bogeneran Desert....thats how we got our name :)

Googi
04-18-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Also, you cannot join the troupe just for the status points

:rolleyes:

Kohojogo
04-18-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
the Samurai part starts with Tybalt living in Santerrian, but forced out due to his petty theivery. After Tybalt left, he found a city in the trees near Santerrian called Hananoki. Him and his friends lived there for some time, until the the Dustari empire came in and burned everything. Hananoki was destroyed, and Tybalt and a few of his friends escaped to the Bogeneran Desert....thats how we got our name :)

I got kick out of my town for stealing to :(
Ok first after 50 years jailing time =/

draygin
04-18-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

You all came from Samurai. I believe that you were removed by the Emperor or you became dissidents so you headed out into the desert, searching for some sort of settlement. That's how you became into thieves, scammers etc (in your early days) but not you guys claim to be a bunch of intelligent bandits.

How right am I?

Not all of us are intelligent bandits my character has survival smarts and intelligence in stuff like hunting, tracking and fighting. Anything along those lines. But when it comes to numbers and reading he's dumber than a post at best he can make out some letters and small words but thats it.

Valder
04-19-2002, 01:36 AM
My character is very intellegent. He can also fight pretty well ;)

Slaktmaster
04-19-2002, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by Kohojogo


I got kick out of my town for stealing to :(
Ok first after 50 years jailing time =/
Yeah, 50 years in jail, so you are the Karakaze elder?

ghostsamurai
04-19-2002, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Valder
My character is very intellegent. He can also fight pretty well ;) *TWINK*

Kohojogo
04-19-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

Yeah, 50 years in jail, so you are the Karakaze elder?

I'm not in Karakaze, and i'm a elf... so i'm not very old. Only 122 years ;) It's allmost the same as 20 years for humans :p

Slaktmaster
04-19-2002, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Kohojogo


I'm not in Karakaze, and i'm a elf... so i'm not very old. Only 122 years ;) It's allmost the same as 20 years for humans :p
Ah, okay.

Kohojogo
04-19-2002, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

Ah, okay.

Hehe ;)

Griffyn
04-20-2002, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Valder
My character is very intellegent. He can also fight pretty well ;)
me Griffyn, me shoot things

Kohojogo
04-20-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn

me Griffyn, me shoot things

Me Ansgar, me healer.

gozen
04-23-2002, 04:03 AM
Me Skatz. Me Old Bandit guy from old place;)

Kohojogo
04-23-2002, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by gozen
Me Skatz. Me Old Bandit guy from old place;)

Hmmm... this is getting anyoing ;)

Brad
04-24-2002, 05:49 AM
me Ransk. Me barbarian.

ghostsamurai
04-24-2002, 05:51 AM
Me Sisok. Me like to boss around, and me like to drink.

Brad
04-24-2002, 06:14 AM
Holy:
also, i like to tell meaningless things to sisok

ghostsamurai
04-24-2002, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Holy:
also, i like to tell meaningless things to sisok "Today Ransk figured out a way to make soup taste better, Valder call it 'pepper'. I will take it back to the tribe for glory!"

Kohojogo
04-24-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
"Today Ransk figured out a way to make soup taste better, Valder call it 'pepper'. I will take it back to the tribe for glory!"

Hehe ;)

Brad
04-25-2002, 05:53 AM
Holy:
haha, and i come up with genius weapons and hes like "ok whatever"

ghostsamurai
04-25-2002, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Holy:
haha, and i come up with genius weapons and hes like "ok whatever" because I use the age old fighting style of "sticking pointing thing into annoying guy to make red water"
or the "slash the ******" technique

Kohojogo
05-04-2002, 05:20 PM
To Sisok:
Because you dissapered for an unkown reason when you asked for my history, i will post it here.


When i was 30 years(elven age, almost same as 13 human years)
My famalie got killed under an orc attack, so i had to steal for surviv. Ofcurse the city gaurds didn't liked to have a young boy runnig around and stealing food and money, so they chach me and jailed me, because i was to young for any thing else. Meny meny years after when i was 120 (same as 19 human years) They kicked my out off the town to let me go my own way. I went to Bomboria and leanrd alot about first aid there in the bomborian army. Later my eyes got weak and they coldn't use me in the army, so yet again i had to steal for surviv.

(yes i'm not a good speller, sorry about that)

Valder
05-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
To Sisok:
Because you dissapered for an unkown reason when you asked for my history, i will post it here.


When i was 30 years(elven age, almost same as 13 human years)
My famalie got killed under an orc attack, so i had to steal for surviv. Ofcurse the city gaurds didn't liked to have a young boy runnig around and stealing food and money, so they chach me and jailed me, because i was to young for any thing else. Meny meny years after when i was 120 (same as 19 human years) They kicked my out off the town to let me go my own way. I went to Bomboria and leanrd alot about first aid there in the bomborian army. Later my eyes got weak and they coldn't use me in the army, so yet again i had to steal for surviv.

(yes i'm not a good speller, sorry about that)

Hmm, Orc's are our friends so I don't know. We could use some kind of healer though. This will take some time to think about.

Kohojogo
05-05-2002, 05:07 PM
It was some sort of forest orcs, not the kingdom Orcs.
Any way, is Orc not dead?
...
...
...
...
Should i name that i'm a good cook to? ;)

Griffyn
05-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
Should i name that i'm a good cook to? ;)
...Welcome to the Troupe!

Kohojogo
05-06-2002, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn

...Welcome to the Troupe!

Hehe :p

ghostsamurai
05-06-2002, 03:06 AM
Karakaze is friendly with the Orcs, so you joinning and not liking the orcs would be bad.

Why wouldnt you be living in an Elven town?

Steal to survive? couldnt you get a regular job?

Kohojogo
05-06-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Karakaze is friendly with the Orcs, so you joinning and not liking the orcs would be bad.

Why wouldnt you be living in an Elven town?

Steal to survive? couldnt you get a regular job?

1st: =/

2nd: there is no Elven towns.

3rd: Nope, no one would hire me :*(

ghostsamurai
05-06-2002, 03:10 AM
isnt eyesite an important attribute of a theif?

Kohojogo
05-06-2002, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
isnt eyesite an important attribute of a theif?

Allready stoel some glasses. ;)

ghostsamurai
05-06-2002, 03:28 AM
why was it that you wanted to join Karakaze?

Kohojogo
05-06-2002, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
why was it that you wanted to join Karakaze?

Because only a thief like a thief =/ (in RP)
Mostly i want join for be able to RP, and when my histoty is a thiefs way, why not try join a thief gang/truope?

Sir_Gareth
05-07-2002, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Kohojogo
When some one loss his head, could i take his place? :D
I been robbing people for a bit time now =/

Karakaze isnt about robbing.

Kohojogo
05-07-2002, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth


Karakaze isnt about robbing.

I was meaning that i would like do some bigger crime then simple robbing peolpe my friend.

Kohojogo
05-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Hello? :(