PDA

View Full Version : Androk: Improvements

Flameuss
04-14-2002, 09:43 PM
Here are some of the Improovements I thought of for Kingdoms...
Samurai:
1) Rice - We should be able to farm Rice! Apples are getting fairly boring! Ricw can be measured in KGs... and we can farm on a huge field! So like for example I can put 25 seeds on 5X5 field... =D.
2) Sushi - Scince Samurai are Japanese and there is such thing as "Fishing", can't we make our own Sushi? Of cource we will also need Rice =D... ((No ofence to Zormite Intended))

Dustari:
1) Make their walls so that they can be destroied with catapultor Canon...

Zormite:
1) Should be able to dive for pearles just like Bomys! They are Underwater!

Pirate Crew:
1) Them be able to build ships and then sell them would be wicked...

Karkaze:
1) Skill: "Steal" =D So they can rob kingdom of random(0...100) gralats per day.

General:
1) Areas of rule - Each kingdom has it's own "base" so to say.. But I think there also should be a division into areas that kingdoms can take over. And maybe those lands can bring small amounts of money (Like in Kingdom's game). I thinknthe "Tower" idea someone gave is good. And also in order for another kingdom to take something over, representative from kingdom that ownes the area should be near.
2) When kingdom is attacked and taken over for a while, those who took it over might rob the kingdom of all it's money! I mean com'n there is treasury and who won' take at least SOME of it...
3) Each Kingdoms unts are evidied into 3-4 groups. Each of which has it's own special NPC that allows player or disables player to use weapons of certan kind on "Kingdoms" areas... Such as Mage's can only ude fireballs while knights are only able o use their swords.

- Samurai Naniyori Masurao ((Androk))

Kohojogo
04-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Hmmm... It would make meny join up kingdoms, because of the greater power ;) But a fine idear

LilNiglet
04-15-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Flameuss
Here are some of the Improovements I thought of for Kingdoms...
Samurai:
1) Rice - We should be able to farm Rice! Apples are getting fairly boring! Ricw can be measured in KGs... and we can farm on a huge field! So like for example I can put 25 seeds on 5X5 field... =D.
2) Sushi - Scince Samurai are Japanese and there is such thing as "Fishing", can't we make our own Sushi? Of cource we will also need Rice =D... ((No ofence to Zormite Intended))

Dustari:
1) Make their walls so that they can be destroied with catapultor Canon...

Zormite:
1) Should be able to dive for pearles just like Bomys! They are Underwater!

Pirate Crew:
1) Them be able to build ships and then sell them would be wicked...

Karkaze:
1) Skill: "Steal" =D So they can rob kingdom of random(0...100) gralats per day.

General:
1) Areas of rule - Each kingdom has it's own "base" so to say.. But I think there also should be a division into areas that kingdoms can take over. And maybe those lands can bring small amounts of money (Like in Kingdom's game). I thinknthe "Tower" idea someone gave is good. And also in order for another kingdom to take something over, representative from kingdom that ownes the area should be near.
2) When kingdom is attacked and taken over for a while, those who took it over might rob the kingdom of all it's money! I mean com'n there is treasury and who won' take at least SOME of it...
3) Each Kingdoms unts are evidied into 3-4 groups. Each of which has it's own special NPC that allows player or disables player to use weapons of certan kind on "Kingdoms" areas... Such as Mage's can only ude fireballs while knights are only able o use their swords.

- Samurai Naniyori Masurao ((Androk))

Most of this is being done in 2002...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-16-2002, 06:21 AM
Where are the positive improvements for Dustari?