PDA

View Full Version : another stupid hacker

draygin
04-14-2002, 07:37 AM
I was warped into a wall due to a bad link in the mines on g2k1 I was standing there waiting to be able to unstick me when what did I see a guy by the name of Arion (account name constantinople how ever you spell it) walking over the walls first I thought lag. But he was attacking the baddies as well and walking all around them I only managed to get one bad screen shot where he was near the edge before he walked out of my screen range. I would have followed but I was stuck in the wall :( but he was waling all over those walls across them around in circles on them. I'm way off to the right stuck against the wall so he didnt see me.

TrueHeaT
04-14-2002, 07:39 AM
one more to the long list of reasons to ban him/

Brad
04-14-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
one more to the long list of reasons to ban him/

Psyker
04-14-2002, 07:46 AM
haha, the blunt sparker caught again

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 07:46 AM
Keep this thread alive.

draygin
04-14-2002, 07:49 AM
Hyped could have seen it first hand but she didnt have warpto and by the time she could have gotten here walkin he was long gone

correct spelling off account:
Constinople with a capitol C

draygin
04-14-2002, 07:53 AM
on another note they should give Police Account warp to I mean sure maybe not warp to on the map but at least so they can warp to the person who says another person is hacking it would be alot easier to see the hackers then

[edit]
I mean come on SFX has all warp to's and Police dont even have account warp to for hackers its ridiculous why does SFX need warp to at all. Just give them Accoutn warp to then if they abuse by warping to people you'll get reports and you can just fire them.

[/edit}

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 07:58 AM
banned.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:03 AM
OMFG you idiot I was in the front trying to rp in that event then they uploaded it and i got stuck!!! then when i signed on I WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WARE AND I HAD TO UNSTICK, I DIDNT SPEAD HACK YOU IDIOT. toran unban me i didnt hack i was doing that event you cant just ban me cause this guy says I HACKED WHICH I DIDNT

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Constinople
OMFG you idiot I was in the front trying to rp in that event then they uploaded it and i got stuck!!! then when i signed on I WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WARE AND I HAD TO UNSTICK, I DIDNT SPEAD HACK YOU IDIOT. toran unban me i didnt hack i was doing that event you cant just ban me cause this guy says I HACKED WHICH I DIDNT no.

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:05 AM
OMFG you idiot I was in the front trying to rp in that event then they uploaded it and i got stuck!!! then when i signed on I WAS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WARE AND I HAD TO UNSTICK, I DIDNT SPEAD HACK YOU IDIOT. toran unban me i didnt hack i was doing that event you cant just ban me cause this guy says I HACKED WHICH I DIDNT
HA HA
CANT JOIN ZORMITE NOW, CAN YA?

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:06 AM
you werent stuck you where walking all over the walls and across them killing those monsters then you just walked off out of my screen range

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:07 AM
DUDE STOP LIEING RIGHT NOW THAT ROOM WAS SO INCREDIBLY LAGGY

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:07 AM
I'm not as stupid as you look I worked as Police Chief on Prov long enough to know what is and isnt hacking

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Brad

HA HA
CANT JOIN ZORMITE NOW, CAN YA?

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:09 AM
lol idiot we werent in that room it was just me and you I got warped there into a rock do to a bad warp and you walked into my screen area hacking all over those walls there wasnt any one else there nor was there lag because we werent where the RP was going on at I mean the screen shot tells you that much just by where it was at.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:09 AM
province has never seen lag only 3 players.... that was so laggy it could have been anything.... I DIDNT SPEED HACK ***** if i did it would be on some sort of log and that picture u have it comes up black for me.... i used unstick me when i got stuck i didnt run over walls DO YOU THINK I WOULD RUN OVER WALLA WHEN 100 people 4 police and bird bird is there!!!????

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:11 AM
no i recconected and got stuck by you i saw you there fool same thing that happened toyou happened to me

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:11 AM
was just me and you stupid and yes if you're stupid enough to use a trainer then you're stupid enough to get caught because it was me you and a bunch of baddies I mean if any one wants they can go to that area and then look where the rp was at and see that it is at least 2 levels away from the RP

as for players it used to average over 30 and it lagged from some of the scripts of course if you ever played prov you would have known that

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:12 AM
province has never seen lag only 3 players.... that was so laggy it could have been anything.... I DIDNT SPEED HACK ***** if i did it would be on some sort of log and that picture u have it comes up black for me.... i used unstick me when i got stuck i didnt run over walls DO YOU THINK I WOULD RUN OVER WALLA WHEN 100 people 4 police and bird bird is there!!!???? lag does not send you over walls and make you touch fake gralats TWICE either.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:13 AM
my god your an idiot as soon as bird reads this he will unban me because he knows it was wicked bad lag, and torankusu shouldnt even be able to ban hes a faq

Torankusu
no i recconected and got stuck by you i saw you there fool same thing that happened toyou happened to me the thing is I was there when he appeared there.

draygin
I was waiting to unstick me you apparantly decided to hack your way off.

Brad
ORLFORLROOLFFE, CANNOT BE IN ZORMITE...CAN YOU?

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:14 AM
this is so stupid, some idiot takes a pic of me stuck and he comes on the forums and starts his waa another hacker bull **** when i was stuck you have no proof, i didnt hack and toran just banned cause he hates me and i will be unbanned, that is happeneing to like everyone in there cause its so laggy peopl are getting stuck off levels and all kinds of crap

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:15 AM
Birdbird isnt going to unbann you :p he knows I know what I'm talking about along with SK they both worked on providence back then so they know that I know what the hell I'm talking about. lol

here I sent him the link so he can come see himself

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:15 AM
torn stop lying and i didnt hack off i was stuck between 2 layers of rock

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:17 AM
CANT JOIN ZORMITE NOW CAN YA?

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:17 AM
torn stop lagging and i didnt hack off i was stuck between 2 layers of rock

you criss crossed across those walls and walked in circles attackin the baddies there wasnt any one else where we where because they where all RPing and hadnt hit the bad link at the time

lol who the hell is torn?

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:18 AM
What the hell do you mean "toran stop lying"?

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:18 AM
show me all these pics and all the proof

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:20 AM
CANT JOIN ZORMITE NOW CAN YA?

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:20 AM
that pick and my word is my proof any one who knows me knows exactly what my word means Birdbird SK Hyped Spyder Giltwist the list goes on and on when I give my word on something wether its I have it done or I saw something then you can be assured it is. It might not mean much to some people but to me my word is my honor.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:21 AM
i have a 28.8 connection which is really bad and maybe he saw what happens in the market when some one thats laggy is walking around there in the tree's??

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:21 AM
Where is YOUR proof, Constinople.

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:22 AM
and if I'd had my RC yet with the rights to ban I'd have done it my self.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:22 AM
i dont care who you know and you you are kid because your wronge just because you know them doesnt mean you have a claim to fame

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Where is YOUR proof, Constinople.

innocent till proven guilty.. you can ban me off his word, i wouldnt hack. exspecially when theres 100 people around.... also it was so laggy and i was so laggy, thats all i can tell ya

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:24 AM
CANT JOIN ZORMITE NOW CAN YA? [/

Psyker
04-14-2002, 08:24 AM
draygin rules

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:25 AM

innocent till proven guilty.. you can ban me off his word, i wouldnt hack. exspecially when theres 100 people around.... also it was so laggy and i was so laggy, thats all i can tell ya

You cant hack, thats true. You are using a trainer. Gultimatefinal. I found this piece of **** on the internet somewhere. I tried showing admins it but they said go away. It works too. I tried it on some hellhole like Babylon or something.

draygin
i have a 28.8 connection which is really bad and maybe he saw what happens in the market when some one thats laggy is walking around there in the tree's??

thats what I thought at first and its why I didnt take screen shots sooner. But you did it for over 30 seconds and I was certain when you attacked the baddies.

Torankusu

innocent till proven guilty.. you can ban me off his word, i wouldnt hack. exspecially when theres 100 people around.... also it was so laggy and i was so laggy, thats all i can tell ya Draygin/MADMARTIGAN's word is correct until proven otherwise, according to your previous post.

P.S: There were only about 70.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:26 AM

You cant hack, thats true. You are using a trainer. Gultimatefinal. I found this piece of **** on the internet somewhere. I tried showing admins it but they said go away. It works too. I tried it on some hellhole like Babylon or something.

um..... what?

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:26 AM

You cant hack, thats true. You are using a trainer. Gultimatefinal. I found this piece of **** on the internet somewhere. I tried showing admins it but they said go away. It works too. I tried it on some hellhole like Babylon or something. Send it to Stefan yet? He is the only one that can really do anything.

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:27 AM
Send it to Stefan yet? He is the only one that can really do anything.

Nope, I will I guess though.

Hyped
04-14-2002, 08:28 AM
Well like I told Madmartigan, It would have taken me about 2 minutes to get over to the cave and then into it just to catch Arion, plus I didnt do the quest for the glove so it would have taken me even longer to go into there and catch him. I know it was lagging in there alot but that is no excuse. I did not jail him because I did not see him walk over walls. If toran wants to ban you, then so be it. Also, YES warpto would be helpful, especially for situations such as these. We do not get rc and don't need it but having warpto would be of great use in these situations...

Torankusu

Nope, I will I guess though. Virus scan it first.

Constinople
jesus toran havent you been in the market and seen some ones lag in the trees? im not sure what it was but i didnt trainer hack

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:29 AM

um..... what?

DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT. I SAW YOU SWIMMING ON GROUND ONCE WHICH IS ANOTHER FEATURE IN THAT TRAINER. DO NOT LIE TO ME.

Brad
04-14-2002, 08:30 AM
Virus scan it first.

Already did, it is clean. Made by pie.

Torankusu
jesus toran havent you been in the market and seen some ones lag in the trees? im not sure what it was but i didnt trainer hack Hey I have. And those accounts have been added to the list of fakegralattouchers.

draygin
jesus toran havent you been in the market and seen some ones lag in the trees? im not sure what it was but i didnt trainer hack

when you show up because of lag you cant hurt the baddies because you're not really there

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:32 AM
where the heck did this happen any way idiot? and if i was killing baddies it wouldnt be on a wall baddies arent on walls

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:33 AM
whould you get all the pics and proof of this?? id like to see something because i didnt do it and your just an ******* that doesnt like me you idiot i didnt hack.. did toran or brad or everyone else that hates me put u up to it

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:33 AM
where the heck did this happen any way idiot? and if i was killing baddies it wouldnt be on a wall baddies arent on walls

the screen shots show where it was at as for baddies you werent staying on the walls you where walking over the walls hitting them moving aroudn them not just staying on the walls as you so nicely put it IDIOT!

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:34 AM
whould you get all the pics and proof of this?? id like to see something because i didnt do it and your just an ******* that doesnt like me you idiot i didnt hack.. did toran or brad or everyone else that hates me put u up to it oh yes. i sure did.

i left so that he could get stuck because i knew you were coming!!!1

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:35 AM
whould you get all the pics and proof of this?? id like to see something because i didnt do it and your just an ******* that doesnt like me you idiot i didnt hack.. did toran or brad or everyone else that hates me put u up to it

yep I'm an idiot who hates you considering I dont even know who the hell you are just that I saw you hacking.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:36 AM
this is incredibly *** its not even worth talking to you ignorant jerks .... this ***gots friends with bird and i wont be unbanned then so see you ****ers on 2002 *******s... and toran i hope you friggen die like get hit by a car im so sick of you giving me **** constantly

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:40 AM
this is incredibly *** its not even worth talking to you ignorant jerks .... this ***gots friends with bird and i wont be unbanned then so see you ****ers on 2002 *******s... and toran i hope you friggen die like get hit by a car im so sick of you giving me **** constantly

yes I consider Birdbird a friend and as a friend I wouldnt lie to him nor would I give my word to any one if I was lying.

Considering I dont know who you are what did I have to gain by lying? Although now after seeing you show your stupidity I do believe I dont like you.

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:40 AM
this is incredibly *** its not even worth talking to you ignorant jerks .... this ***gots friends with bird and i wont be unbanned then so see you ****ers on 2002 *******s... and toran i hope you friggen die like get hit by a car im so sick of you giving me **** constantly then leave, "wierdo."

You talk about how you have a life this, and you are cool ****. Why don't you just leave?

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by draygin

yes I consider Birdbird a friend and as a friend I wouldnt lie to him nor would I give my word to any one if I was lying.

Considering I dont know who you are what did I have to gain by lying? Although now after seeing you show your stupidity I do believe I dont like you.

good cause i hate you i dont care what you think your a new person, and you cant tell **** from piss you run on with yourt mI I CAUSHTTA STUPID HACKER when you didnt and you dont know what your talking about you have NO PROOF *****

Constinople
04-14-2002, 08:43 AM
then leave, "wierdo."

You talk about how you have a life this, and you are cool ****. Why don't you just leave?
i dont talk about anything douche bag but maybe you should try a life

im out, i hope some one that knows things about graal reads this and realizes it is lag and unbans me cause hes not a *** hater like toran

Psyker
04-14-2002, 08:44 AM
Hmm. I need a new quote to show how stupid Constinople is, which one should I pick? http://www.scalperonline.net/psyker/laughing.gif

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:44 AM

good cause i hate you i dont care what you think your a new person, and you cant tell **** from piss you run on with yourt mI I CAUSHTTA STUPID HACKER when you didnt and you dont know what your talking about you have NO PROOF ***** Hey watch it now.

Until you have proof that you didn't hack, like, you know, more screenshots, you are staying banned. I would like these screenshots, also, so post them in this thread.

Torankusu
04-14-2002, 08:45 AM

i dont talk about anything douche bag but maybe you should try a life This right here is an example.

No way would I complain this much over an online game that is currently going downward.

I have been online for maybe a total of an hour this entire week.

draygin
04-14-2002, 08:48 AM

good cause i hate you i dont care what you think your a new person, and you cant tell **** from piss you run on with yourt mI I CAUSHTTA STUPID HACKER when you didnt and you dont know what your talking about you have NO PROOF *****

ok I'm new ;) just because I"m not well known as some people doesnt mean I'm new for the longest time I didnt play g2k1 except from time to time because I thought they where all stuck up snobs who where money hungry then I actually got to know some of them and with RPing its why I started activaly playing.

Speaking of getting a life I think I'm going out for now I'll be back later and I guess then I'll see what more stupidity you're showing. Any one with half a brain can tell the difference between lag and hacking. Considerign I have that screen shot my word which every one who knows me knows the value of it and the fact that I also work there and if I'd been given my RC by now I'd have done it my self then you'd saying oh no corrupt RC is banning me with no proof when I have the proof of my own eyes.

Good day to you sir and I hope you get all that you deserve for better or worst :)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-14-2002, 09:02 AM
Haha, Brad and his messages :D

Brad
04-14-2002, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Haha, Brad and his messages :D

Its like noone noticed it. I posted the same thing like 8 times :cool:

Constinople
04-14-2002, 01:01 PM
how the hell am i supposed to prove myself innocent i shouldnt have to i didnt do anything wronge but try to play a laggy quest.... ididnt take pics i dont take pics daily because i didn know i would have to defend myself when getting banned without proof for nothing.. give it up unban me toran

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 01:03 PM
hmm 1 thing i dont get in that sc is this.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy
hmm 1 thing i dont get in that sc is this.

its all black for me.....

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 01:11 PM
Just cause of that doesnt mean I think you should be unbanned I seen you speed hacking when orc was fighting zormite.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 01:16 PM
slag stop the lieing u loser, i was the guy that sat and gave orders, u want me gone so u can have me hud idiot

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 01:17 PM
You are gone. Brad didnt you see constinople walk around the blackness?

Constinople
04-14-2002, 01:19 PM
now ill be back i did nothing wronge, i cant believe you will lie to get me banned just cause u want that hud, and brad will say yes he hates me :/ slag i though we settled differences

gloop
04-14-2002, 02:19 PM
i love how he was running all over the walls but you only had time to get one screen shot

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 02:21 PM
now ill be back i did nothing wronge, i cant believe you will lie to get me banned just cause u want that hud, and brad will say yes he hates me :/ slag i though we settled differences

Con I dun hate you but im pissed at you for 2 things giving ghettochild Devine_SFX name and pass. And when we took over zormite as orcs I did see you running on blackness.

Scorpz
04-14-2002, 02:57 PM
I made the pic lighter so you could see the players, Theres something else there to...

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 03:06 PM

Brad will say yes because you were walking on the f*cking blackness

Aliendude
04-14-2002, 03:32 PM
The chest that he's trying to get to is up and left from where he is standing. Who thinks he would cheat and fight the monsters if he could cheat and just skip the monsters? You see people walking the trees all the time at the market because of lag.

Torankusu, it's almost impossible for him to prove he's innocent. You guys will just say whatever he says is a lie, and a screenshot can't prove that you arn't hacking. Innocent until proven guilty (which was already done twice by the fake gralats x.x).

I think Constinople should stay banned, but because of the fake gralats. The only peice of evidence we have gotten tonight is a picture of him standing on a wall, which happens all the time. You guys are just accusing him because you hate him.

c0nsp1racy
04-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Aliendude
The chest that he's trying to get to is up and left from where he is standing. Who thinks he would cheat and fight the monsters if he could cheat and just skip the monsters? You see people walking the trees all the time at the market because of lag.

Torankusu, it's almost impossible for him to prove he's innocent. You guys will just say whatever he says is a lie, and a screenshot can't prove that you arn't hacking. Innocent until proven guilty (which was already done twice by the fake gralats x.x).

I think Constinople should stay banned, but because of the fake gralats. The only peice of evidence we have gotten tonight is a picture of him standing on a wall, which happens all the time. You guys are just accusing him because you hate him.

Yes but we can say its a lie due to the fact that some of us have witnessed him walking on blackness or walls.

Zelgadis_Geywords
04-14-2002, 04:49 PM
Hi. Wasn't Constinople the person who was going to quit Graal 2001 with some "Big Giveaway" thing? In any case, I really think Constinople should remain banned. But just because of the fake grelats (like Aliendude says). Also "OMFG WTS I WAS LAGGING AOPIRHOPASIUFREOUIR!!" does not help. It makes you look desparate, and rather pathetic, Constinople. Wether you hacked, or lagged is in question, but your quite known for acts of infamy, are you not?

I don't know about you other Graalians, but I happen to find these banned people complaining like illiterate 3rd grade whelps to be rather redundant, and to often re-occuring.

Scorpz
04-14-2002, 05:14 PM
Will you look at my screen shot above!!!

brock128
04-14-2002, 07:59 PM
He walks on the door tiles. Nobody else can. Thank you for adding to the list of proofs.

Aliendude
04-14-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Scorpz
I made the pic lighter so you could see the players, Theres something else there to...

The other guy on the wall is the draygin who took the screen shot. He said he was lagged into a dark area on the screen and you can't see that players name.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Scorpz

THIS IS AN EDITED OFF:LINE PICK CAUSE THERES NO TIME ON IT IDIOT

Constinople
04-14-2002, 10:36 PM
god i wish the ***gots that hate me whould stop saying i hack god damn it, no cops or anyopne important ever says this you guys are lieing... alien dudes right theres no proof and your saying i hacked cause u hate me

Brad
04-14-2002, 10:36 PM

THIS IS AN EDITED OFF:LINE PICK CAUSE THERES NO TIME ON IT IDIOT

Time does not show up in the caves.

Psyker
04-14-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Zelgadis_Geywords
Hi. Wasn't Constinople the person who was going to quit Graal 2001 with some "Big Giveaway" thing? In any case, I really think Constinople should remain banned. But just because of the fake grelats (like Aliendude says). Also "OMFG WTS I WAS LAGGING AOPIRHOPASIUFREOUIR!!" does not help. It makes you look desparate, and rather pathetic, Constinople. Wether you hacked, or lagged is in question, but your quite known for acts of infamy, are you not?

I don't know about you other Graalians, but I happen to find these banned people complaining like illiterate 3rd grade whelps to be rather redundant, and to often re-occuring.
I don't think Constinople understood what you said.

Constinople
04-14-2002, 10:51 PM
that was when i lost my friend sin from enigma i was trying to get him to stop running and i didnt hack damn it.... WAIT THAT CASN BE MY PROOF sin was with me he knows i didnt hack!!!!

Loriel
04-14-2002, 11:05 PM
Time does not show up in the caves.
This is true, in any areas that have different lighting than the outside area (but still lights), the clock stuff gets hidden.

Constinople, even if you did not hack, you were rude enough in this and other threads to stay banned. Why don't you think what your actions will do, actually?

Constinople
04-14-2002, 11:15 PM
i was so mad i couldnt help it ok?

cds96
04-15-2002, 03:15 AM
god i wish the ***gots that hate me whould stop saying i hack god damn it, no cops or anyopne important ever says this you guys are lieing... alien dudes right theres no proof and your saying i hacked cause u hate me Watch your ****ing mouth.

c0nsp1racy
04-15-2002, 03:22 AM
MY PROOF sin was with me he knows i didnt hack!!!!

Yea ok lets ask your "friend" if you were hacking or not lmao.

Zelgadis_Geywords
04-15-2002, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

I don't think Constinople understood what you said.

You're probably right. :(

draygin
04-15-2002, 03:30 AM
If you had bothered to read my thread you would have seen me say I hit a bad link or something and got warped into the wall where I was standing to say unstick me. As to the idiot who said why didn't I take more Screen shots. Once again if you had bothered to read before opening your mouth you would have seen me say that at first I thought it was lag. Which is why I didnt take a screen shot until I saw him attack a baddie then I was certain. I only managed to get one where he was on the wall I got a second one but he wasnt on any wall tiles in that one and only half of him was visible as he was going out of my screen range. The simplist soultion to this crap give the Police account Warpto so they can actually warp to the account and see it first hand instead of making them walk all the way and getting there after its done. Then if they abuse it just take it away and fire them that simple.

AlkarenHyralt
04-15-2002, 04:23 AM

Bye!

*bans*

c0nsp1racy
04-15-2002, 04:29 AM
Well alk you can say hi again cause hes on the acct escalade.

Zelgadis_Geywords
04-15-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Bye!

*bans*

You're officially my hero for today.

Torankusu
04-15-2002, 09:18 AM
Times aren't shown there. I just took this myself after looking into it.

c0nsp1racy
04-15-2002, 09:22 AM
Toran havin a lil problem with thoose dragons are we?

Torankusu
04-15-2002, 09:28 AM
I was screenshotting not really worrying about them.

c0nsp1racy
04-15-2002, 07:50 PM
sure sure. Maybe we can find someone new to the server to help you :)

Biggi
04-15-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy
Toran havin a lil problem with thoose dragons are we?

LOL nooo he don't have a problem with thoose dragons. It looks like they want to eat some fishy snack :megaeek:

cds96
04-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Bye!

*bans* hahaha

acidfear
04-15-2002, 10:54 PM
this would have never happend if you sold me that flame shogun for cheap ;)

Neonight
04-16-2002, 07:35 AM
Account: Cheatmaster6 also used wall hacks... When I was talking to Brad (I quote from Brad: "smokin bluntz yo" ;)) I saw him run all over walls... Nickname was Kid, if that matters.