PDA

View Full Version : Body for fantasytales online

mhermher
04-13-2002, 03:55 AM
Umm guys, how can i fix this body ?

the sides is ugly as hell i know and the up dir to the down is best, can anyone help me fix it up?

WHIPENIE4
04-13-2002, 04:08 AM
Side, make his legs wider that should fix him looking like he's th e hunch back of notre a damn.

Back only thing that needs fixing is the feet, maybe reduce how wide they are also...

homeless1
04-13-2002, 07:49 AM
I resent the fact that your trying to edit one of my pics (I made all sprites facing down). Any artist would say the same. It was incomplete, and LH said himself I didnt have to, as in dont ruine it lol. I'm going to finish it for myself...if Lord Helmut is going to try and do the same with it then I suggest you at least get somebody who can decently match the other sprites with my proportions...:(

lordhelmut
04-13-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by homeless1
I resent the fact that your trying to edit one of my pics (I made all sprites facing down). Any artist would say the same. It was incomplete, and LH said himself I didnt have to, as in dont ruine it lol. I'm going to finish it for myself...if Lord Helmut is going to try and do the same with it then I suggest you at least get somebody who can decently match the other sprites with my proportions...:(

You left me and accused me of Black Mailing you. Its really hard to find someone as good as you at characters and im having a hell of a time with characters, atleast gastly is willing to help

Glory
04-13-2002, 10:47 AM
On the sides...he looks a bit...uhhhm "fat"?

Scorpz
04-13-2002, 02:17 PM
The sides for that are pretty hard, I still have it a go

Scorpz
04-13-2002, 03:56 PM

Scorpz
04-13-2002, 04:17 PM
I didnt know the last 2, So I didnt add legs

lordhelmut
04-14-2002, 05:46 AM
a little much on his back

shavomombetto
04-15-2002, 08:35 AM
And here's the archer sprite so far

Edit: I know the feet look messed up

Faheria_LAT3
04-15-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto

mmmmkay: Awesome looking!

thomasward
04-17-2002, 05:32 PM
Can people please not post bmp files?...Grrrr

Glory
04-17-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by thomasward
Can people please not post bmp files?...Grrrr

-Glory

DeathChill
04-18-2002, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by shavomombetto

Why would an archer be almost naked? :(

shavomombetto
04-19-2002, 09:39 AM
uhh lemme think... because...

archer's need to move fast so heavy armour would slow them down, and the chain mail would lock their arms into certain positions thus making them vulnerable to attacks when trying to fire their weapon.

That is basically from a picture i downloaded. Every fantasy pictures with archers either has them in animal skin loin cloths such as above, or, for women, similar but more coverage.

Warcaptain
04-19-2002, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill

Why would an archer be almost naked? :(

WHIPENIE4
04-20-2002, 02:07 AM
Posted By WarcaptainOriginally posted by DeathChill

Why would an archer be almost naked?

Answer:
Posted By Shavomombetto
archer's need to move fast so heavy armour would slow them down, and the chain mail would lock their arms into certain positions thus making them vulnerable to attacks when trying to fire their weapon.

cloudstrifevii
04-20-2002, 06:56 AM
the first one's belly was quite big....

amonrabr
04-20-2002, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by mhermher
Umm guys, how can i fix this body ?

the sides is ugly as hell i know and the up dir to the down is best, can anyone help me fix it up?
very cool = )
but dont post it as bmp.. it sucks to open

Tin Man
04-23-2002, 08:34 PM
YAY im making a r-a-g-n-a-r-o-k style body for FTO, its looking pretty good so far. You can see it as my avatar in the FTO message boards

konidias
04-24-2002, 03:39 AM
It helps to use foreshortening when doing side to front views (or vice versa)

Here is an example of foreshortening:

http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/foreshort/foreshort.htm

TehFox
04-24-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by lordhelmut

You left me and accused me of Black Mailing you. Its really hard to find someone as good as you at characters and im having a hell of a time with characters, atleast gastly is willing to help i am helping too...... well sorta ;)

TehFox
04-24-2002, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by konidias
It helps to use foreshortening when doing side to front views (or vice versa)

Here is an example of foreshortening:

http://www.polykarbon.com/tutorials/foreshort/foreshort.htm
when i was making a server my graphics owns becuase i did that it amkes it look alot better to