PDA

View Full Version : Karakaze RPing, and a way to improve it.

ghostsamurai
04-12-2002, 11:15 AM
Everyone in Karakaze should sit down and watch A Clockwork Orange, this would help our RPing, alot.

Skatche
04-12-2002, 12:02 PM
OOhoohoohoo!! My respect for Karakaze, and especially ghostsamurai, just skyrocketed. That was an incredible movie.

GryffonDurime
04-12-2002, 09:14 PM
I know how to impove your Karakaze RPing:RP. Some of your people I think are as mindless or as innept at RPing as the Orcs were.

TrueHeaT
04-12-2002, 09:40 PM
I really don't think we're that evil and chaotic... :\

Bird2prey
04-12-2002, 10:31 PM
Now Karakaze can go around pretending to be psychotic rapists!

TrueHeaT
04-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey
Now Karakaze can go around pretending to be psychotic rapists!

Exactly. That's not Karakaze... :|

Spanko
04-12-2002, 10:45 PM
I can't say I even like that movie, it hasn't appealed to me in the least and I have seen it.
Plus some of the things you'd have to do in that cases consist of sexual harassment, which is illegal according to Graal Online rules. Though of course it can be changed enough to be able to fit the rules I guess, it's probably more fun to be something more original like you already were.

Bird2prey
04-12-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Spanko
I can't say I even like that movie, it hasn't appealed to me in the least and I have seen it.
Plus some of the things you'd have to do in that cases consist of sexual harassment, which is illegal according to Graal Online rules. Though of course it can be changed enough to be able to fit the rules I guess, it's probably more fun to be something more original like you already were.

Maybe they should RP in Full Metal Jacket style. >.>

draygin
04-12-2002, 11:50 PM
I've seen some good Rpers in KT and some bad ones but it doesnt help that almost no one is ever on tag so those who cant RP cant really learn when there is no RPing going on due to lack of people being on.

Googi
04-13-2002, 12:42 AM
Dustari can improve RPing by playing Chrono Trigger :p

Valder
04-13-2002, 03:33 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Dustari can improve RPing by playing Chrono Trigger :p

Your an idiot, go away.
And no, that isn't karakaze's style....

ghostsamurai
04-13-2002, 06:29 AM
I know that guys, this is a semijoke of the way Dustari can improve Rping thread, in the Dustari forum. and Gryffon, you're the one that started *****ing about your girlfriend and brother while you transformed into a "reformed demon"

Kohojogo
04-13-2002, 08:22 PM
If i just could get a kingdom tag then i maybe could help... I play D&D once a week and could learn new rpers a bit in the right way :D