PDA

View Full Version : brad zormite emperor like 123!?

Constinople
04-12-2002, 09:25 AM
This isnt fair, I was working real hard as prince for zormite... i donated money got rid of hoppers that wanted to join cleaned up the place as much as I could and I worked for it!! Now boom brads here emperor fires me and refuses to let me back as prince because he hates me guts and I didnt do anything..... thats so not fair he didnt even work for emperor and he has the right to through me away??? when I worked? I demand to be put back in zormite

vsignasv
04-12-2002, 09:39 AM
Hey its not fair.. Life sucks.

Brad
04-12-2002, 09:39 AM
You are a pirate for one. You are a BAD rp'er for two. I have gotten atleast 3 pms saying dont re add continople for three. Dustari superiors told me not to for four. The end.

ghostsamurai
04-12-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Brad
You are a pirate for one. You are a BAD rp'er for two. I have gotten atleast 3 pms saying dont re add continople for three. Dustari superiors told me not to for four. The end. gah, this means you cant be in Karakaze :(

toad1413
04-12-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Constinople
This isnt fair, I was working real hard as prince for zormite... i donated money got rid of hoppers that wanted to join cleaned up the place as much as I could and I worked for it!! Now boom brads here emperor fires me and refuses to let me back as prince because he hates me guts and I didnt do anything..... thats so not fair he didnt even work for emperor and he has the right to through me away??? when I worked? I demand to be put back in zormite

Brad did work for Emperor. He was the Zormite Emperor before he gave it to Zak. :)

I just want my Wanderer tag back. :\

Brad
04-13-2002, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by toad1413

Brad did work for Emperor. He was the Zormite Emperor before he gave it to Zak. :)

I just want my Wanderer tag back. :\

AIM me toad, OMG BRAD ROX is the sn

fenderbender2965
04-13-2002, 05:39 AM
darn, I liked being in orc
I guess karakaze will do

RANSK LIVES ON

Constinople
04-13-2002, 05:50 AM
im in pc on another account ok? i rp better then you respawner and i have been looknig for people that said dont add me back... suposivly field marshall did but he says he didnt no one did... all the zormites want me back *****

Brad
04-13-2002, 06:19 AM
all the zormites want me back *****

No they dont.

Sparkplug
04-13-2002, 09:50 AM
OMG CONSTINOPLE PLEASE STOP CRYING
YOU POSTED THIS IN 3 FORUMS.......IF YOU FREAKING DONT LIKE IT QUIT GRAAL!

JudgeDurst
04-13-2002, 04:15 PM
Or get banned :rolleyes:

Kohojogo
04-13-2002, 08:26 PM
Oh **** now Zormite gonna die. I mean with Brad as leader ;)
Wait a sec... noting bad in Zormite dies out! :D

toad1413
04-13-2002, 08:53 PM
all the zormites want me back *****

I don't.

Whee, I just proved you wrong with 2 words!. :)

Zurkiba
04-14-2002, 07:44 AM

Current Dustari Funds:~1000g
What I donated: ~500g

So you donated alot? Seems I donated more then you.