PDA

View Full Version : Presenting... the Old Classic LAT Team!


Psyker
04-11-2002, 09:09 AM
So... um, yeah. Lyndzey and I built this team out of all the applications we received.








This big space is here to create drama, okay? :p













Neonight
Lamer
Spanky
Brad
ReBeL
Cohn


Congratulations. :)

(If you're wondering why there are only six members, it's because I'm taking a break from my PW duties and am going to help out fixing the levels.)

Applications for GP spots will be accepted LATER. Not now, LATER.

I hope we'll be able to get Old Classic back up soon.

Snappledragon
04-11-2002, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
Neonight
Lamer
Spanky
Brad
ReBeL
Cohn


Congrates! Do a good job :)

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:30 AM
Yes ;)!

Wow all those people are good friends of mine except Neonight...

AND REBEL = WUB

-Lamer

(old account expired and stuff want to upgrade it?)

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:33 AM
I guess I'm speaking for all the team members when i say...

When / how do we get to work and stuff?

I'm guessing you / Lyndzey will contact us about all this soon?

DeathChill
04-11-2002, 09:35 AM
haha no offense but this is horrible.
None of these team members were ever even around for old Classic yet they're supposed to be help reviving the old one?hahahahahahaha :x

Brad
04-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Haha, kicking! I made it! :D

When do I start?
What is my first task?
Who do I speak to?

ETC ETC ETC:confused:

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
haha no offense but this is horrible.
None of these team members were ever even around for old Classic yet they're supposed to be help reviving the old one?hahahahahahaha :x

i was.

TrueHeaT
04-11-2002, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
haha no offense but this is horrible.
None of these team members were ever even around for old Classic yet they're supposed to be help reviving the old one?hahahahahahaha :x

Damn straight, plus the whole idea is ****ing retarded and i hope you people burn in hell for wasting your time putting crappy old levels online when Graal 2001 and 2002 are so much better than old classic ever was.

WORST IDEA EVER
seriously

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT


Damn straight, plus the whole idea is ****ing retarded and i hope you people burn in hell for wasting your time putting crappy old levels online when Graal 2001 and 2002 are so much better than old classic ever was.

WORST IDEA EVER
seriously

nice choice of words.

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:42 AM
Let me get this right.. this is old classic but we are taking players who just started last year on G2k1 and putting them on a team? This is horrible, the fact that these people ramble on about old classic and how great it should be but if you noticed 99% of these people were staff on g2k1?? ugh this is project is a failure already!

ghostsamurai
04-11-2002, 09:43 AM
if it's going to be old graal, wont the development be a bit stagnant? will you constantly update it, or will you just leave it the same?

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:44 AM
How can these people be on the team if they werent even around when classic just started..? this is just ugh I wont continue I will just stop bye.

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
Let me get this right.. this is old classic but we are taking players who just started last year on G2k1 and putting them on a team? This is horrible, the fact that these people ramble on about old classic and how great it should be but if you noticed 99% of these people were staff on g2k1?? ugh this is project is a failure already!

Just because you started last year on Graal 2001 doesn't mean everyone else has.

Sisok I'm not sure...I think we're just taking out the illegal stuff from it

Brad
04-11-2002, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
How can these people be on the team if they werent even around when classic just started..? this is just ugh I wont continue I will just stop bye.

I started graal two years ago on classic...;/. Its only editing levels also...:/

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by stefan76


Just because you started last year on Graal 2001 doesn't mean everyone else has.

Sisok I'm not sure...I think we're just taking out the illegal stuff from it

Oh you claim you have been playing for a very long time, it's quite funny everyone says that. What is your proof you have? I started 1 1/2 years ago and I am not ashamed of saying I am a newbie, because saying you played longer than you have when you havent is just plain stupidity. No I was saying this 'old classic' thing is stupid, they used the G2K1 forums for it and only people who upgraded there account(mainly staff will make it) saw it which is just stupid. You people don't know anything and this is just another stupid project in the creation to being another failure. You may want to flush it down the toilet now before continuing.

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I started graal two years ago on classic...;/. Its only editing levels also...:/

People say Tyhm ruined graal classic, funny thing is Tyhm was around 2 years ago I believe, so I guess you werent around when old classic was there?

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Brad


I started graal two years ago on classic...;/. Its only editing levels also...:/

Editing levels also consists of changing, which wouldnt make it old graal so mainly you are looping what Tyhm has done.

stefan76
04-11-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco


Oh you claim you have been playing for a very long time, it's quite funny everyone says that. What is your proof you have? I started 1 1/2 years ago and I am not ashamed of saying I am a newbie, because saying you played longer than you have when you havent is just plain stupidity. No I was saying this 'old classic' thing is stupid, they used the G2K1 forums for it and only people who upgraded there account(mainly staff will make it) saw it which is just stupid. You people don't know anything and this is just another stupid project in the creation to being another failure. You may want to flush it down the toilet now before continuing.

I dont claim anything sir. I know for a fact I've played "Old Classic". How would you know whose played when , when you just said you've only been playing for 1 1/2 years? yeah...

EDIT: and probably the reason you think its a "dumb project" is because you never played then? I can respect TrueHeat and DeathChill's ideas because they've played then and didn't like it...But i just dont understand people going THATS DUMB!11 when they never played it or so.

Echos
04-11-2002, 09:57 AM
I don't think old Graal will work without old scripts.

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by stefan76


I dont claim anything sir. I know for a fact I've played "Old Classic". How would you know whose played when , when you just said you've only been playing for 1 1/2 years? yeah...

EDIT: and probably the reason you think its a "dumb project" is because you never played then? I can respect TrueHeat and DeathChill's ideas because they've played then and didn't like it...But i just dont understand people going THATS DUMB!11 when they never played it or so.

No, it's commen sense really. If you think about it, this forum is only allowed for people who have upgraded accounts, and old classic consisted of NO MONEY, meaning the people on classic as of right now(and I am sure there are some people who have been playing since old classic there) have no part in this and no say. I am saying it's a dumb project because think about it, old classic consisted of old staff, the feeling would be totally different and probably no one would play. Like DeathChill and trueheat said this project consists of people who started a year ago, and sir THAT IS NO OLD CLASSIC. Also I never said you never played back then, I just said it's not a very high chance because everyone claims they started 3 or 4 years ago, or on zelda online, and yet you cant describe what it was like back then?

stefan76
04-11-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
this is just ugh I wont continue I will just stop bye.

What happened to this?

Originally posted by Pinktaco


No, it's commen sense really. If you think about it, this forum is only allowed for people who have upgraded accounts, and old classic consisted of NO MONEY, meaning the people on classic as of right now(and I am sure there are some people who have been playing since old classic there) have no part in this and no say. I am saying it's a dumb project because think about it, old classic consisted of old staff, the feeling would be totally different and probably no one would play. Like DeathChill and trueheat said this project consists of people who started a year ago, and sir THAT IS NO OLD CLASSIC. Also I never said you never played back then, I just said it's not a very high chance because everyone claims they started 3 or 4 years ago, or on zelda online, and yet you cant describe what it was like back then?


What dont you understand? I didn't start a year ago....
So why do you keep saying "this project consists of people who started a year ago, and sir THAT IS NO OLD CLASSIC. "

And would you like us to go track down Fuitad and Zol and all those people from then so it will be "OLD CLASSIC" . no. Its just a project for some people who actually enjoyed "OLD CLASSIC" so take your negative comments and go to bed (its now 9:30) dont you have some 4th grade spelling bee or something tommorow?

Aknts
04-11-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
Let me get this right.. this is old classic but we are taking players who just started last year on G2k1 and putting them on a team? This is horrible, the fact that these people ramble on about old classic and how great it should be but if you noticed 99% of these people were staff on g2k1?? ugh this is project is a failure already!


Umm I didn't start when 2001 came ok.. I started about 4 months before Coasta De Agua came out. Before I started CDA I played Classic and N-Pulse.. I know im not that old only about 2 years old.. But I can easliy make Old Classic type levels.. I wish you would give us a chance before you run your mouth about something you have no idea about.

Evildred144
04-11-2002, 10:09 AM
I believe half the reason people think Old Classic was better was because it was around when graal first started making it new to everyone. After that the changed classic started and people started getting bored. Now when people think back , they think of old classic because its when they started and it was new and fun because of the idea of the new concept "Graal". I really wanted to be a LAT for this project but since i was not picked, I will play the Old Version of classic when it goes up and see if its as good as when i played it with my friends all the time on version 1.28

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 10:10 AM
Obviously you guys are not getting it, the only staff are people within the forums, the same people no one different.

slick_soul
04-11-2002, 10:12 AM
I applied and was truthful about when I started and I said I don't remember because I never kept track of it. If I recall correctly then here's the description of the Old Classic I remember.

You started off in a bed. In the room where you started there was an old man in there. As well as a yellow map that you recieved. He tells you about some problems and other stuff. Then they tell you to go west to battle some bad guy. Anyways I went west and found the place I was suppposed to be. The quest was about 5 levels whole. I remember there was something that would constantly suck you to the middle of the room, and there was also another room where the room seemed to be shaking while a monster was supposedly attacking you.

Like I said I have no idea what version this is because I never paid any attention to the versions.Maybe someone that remembers knows when that was out.

And what is this guy talking about Old Classi had no money? If what I described is Old Classic then you're completely wrong because there was MONEY on this server I started on.

stefan76
04-11-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
Obviously you guys are not getting it, the only staff are people within the forums, the same people no one different.

I'm now guessing you didn't make it and your mad.
Its ok. Maybe next time ;)

And I'm glad people like "slick_soul" and "EvilRedd" aren't trashing the server because they didn't make it.
THank You guys.

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Aknts



Umm I didn't start when 2001 came ok.. I started about 4 months before Coasta De Agua came out. Before I started CDA I played Classic and N-Pulse.. I know im not that old only about 2 years old.. But I can easliy make Old Classic type levels.. I wish you would give us a chance before you run your mouth about something you have no idea about.

I have no idea about? What are you talking about? The concept is old classic!? Am I the one who is confused? Or are you?

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by stefan76


I'm now guessing you didn't make it and your mad.
Its ok. Maybe next time ;)

And I'm glad people like "slick_soul" and "EvilRedd" aren't trashing the server because they didn't make it.
THank You guys.

I never applied so don't come to conclusions about me. I said why cant oyu describe how old classic was?

TrueHeaT
04-11-2002, 10:16 AM
Also this is obviously abuse of power making threads for this stupid ****ing thing stickies

Aknts
04-11-2002, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Pinktaco


I have no idea about? What are you talking about? The concept is old classic!? Am I the one who is confused? Or are you?


Im talking about when we all started.. Ok..

Pinktaco
04-11-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Aknts



Im talking about when we all started.. Ok..

Ok, once again I said most of you have started withhin a year sorry I am wrong? No I am saying how everything revolves around the forums, people on classic wish they had a part in it but they dont feel like upgrading.

Warcaptain
04-11-2002, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
So... um, yeah. Lyndzey and I built this team out of all the applications we received.








This big space is here to create drama, okay? :p













Neonight
Lamer
Spanky
Brad
ReBeL
Cohn


Congratulations. :)

(If you're wondering why there are only six members, it's because I'm taking a break from my PW duties and am going to help out fixing the levels.)

I hope we'll be able to get Old Classic back up soon.


I won play it cuz neonight sucks.

Snappledragon
04-11-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Warcaptain



I won play it cuz neonight sucks.

are you 8?

Frolic_RC2
04-11-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Also this is obviously abuse of power making threads for this stupid ****ing thing stickies

Agreed.

Tyhm
04-11-2002, 01:26 PM
TrueHeat, ssssh....
1) Of course it's a bad idea. I call it Flawed Concept. That's not the point - some things, like Rival, have to be experienced first. You don't see me complaining this bitterly about you wanting to make all quests unique, now do you? Besides, maybe we'll all be wrong and it'll be popular.
2) It's an official PW Project, therefore making it sticky isn't an abuse of power, only a use of power.

In other news:
LATs jobs - fixing bugs in the least obtrusive way possible, adding playerhouses on the insides of existing blank houses, removing copyrighted materials in the least obstrusive way possible. Any OldClassic LAT caught adding new stuff, ie quests, redoing levels, or otherwise trying to update the world should be fired on site.

Zelgadis_Geywords
04-11-2002, 03:20 PM
I've honestly never played Old Classic, but I would be willing to give it a try. Though, I think this thread could do without the repeat *****ing and complaining. If you don't like Old Classic, fine! No one is forcing it on you, you're not obligated to play there. So just give it a rest.

...Oh.. and... Good luck to the LAT team. I hope for better or for worse, that this project will be a fun experience for you all.

Short_Blade
04-11-2002, 11:29 PM
I think puting together the old classic would be a nice idea but you need olbies from back in the day classic when it was good. And the classic would be good if it werent for the lag thats only reason I dont stay there but 2k1 and 2k2 are great but I a m runing out of time so I am gonna have to get another upgrade :( It would be good for free players

Psyker
04-12-2002, 12:48 AM
Lyndzey and I really didn't care whether or not they were oldbies, midbies, whatever. I only put in the question on which version you started in to check if anyone was lying. (large percentage were ;\)

Basically, all we are going to do is replace all of the copyrighted material with something similar to it (nWo Town would be renamed to Muscle Town... or something like that, whatever) and fixing scripts so they work up to date.

slick_soul
04-12-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
Also this is obviously abuse of power making threads for this stupid ****ing thing stickies

[email protected]

Jinx
04-12-2002, 05:35 AM
Congrats to everyone who made it, I look forward to playing on it.

But I do agree with what Pinktaco says, there are some great levels makers that don't feel like wasting $40 to get on this forum, therefore they get left out.

And Lamer, congrats on making the team, and good luck, but why don't you answer what pinktaco throws at you, instead of just throwing some lame insults back?

I think it would be helpful if some older people worked on it, but I'll wait to see how it turns out before I start mindlessly flaming everyone.

-Jinx

Psyker
04-12-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Jinx
Congrats to everyone who made it, I look forward to playing on it.

But I do agree with what Pinktaco says, there are some great levels makers that don't feel like wasting $40 to get on this forum, therefore they get left out.

And Lamer, congrats on making the team, and good luck, but why don't you answer what pinktaco throws at you, instead of just throwing some lame insults back?

I think it would be helpful if some older people worked on it, but I'll wait to see how it turns out before I start mindlessly flaming everyone.

-Jinx
Actually, I asked some GPs to mass the link and some other info about it on Classic several times. I also talked to Com013, and a few other people who were LAT on Classic and weren't interested in tagging along.

Edit: Not that I was trying to steal them from Tyhm...

Jinx
04-12-2002, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

Actually, I asked some GPs to mass the link and some other info about it on Classic several times. I also talked to Com013, and a few other people who were LAT on Classic and weren't interested in tagging along.

Edit: Not that I was trying to steal them from Tyhm...

In that case I take back what I said about that.

-Jinx

Psyker
04-12-2002, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Jinx


In that case I take back what I said about that.

-Jinx
I try to do my best, you know.

Pinktaco
04-12-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by stefan76


What happened to this?




What dont you understand? I didn't start a year ago....
So why do you keep saying "this project consists of people who started a year ago, and sir THAT IS NO OLD CLASSIC. "

And would you like us to go track down Fuitad and Zol and all those people from then so it will be "OLD CLASSIC" . no. Its just a project for some people who actually enjoyed "OLD CLASSIC" so take your negative comments and go to bed (its now 9:30) dont you have some 4th grade spelling bee or something tommorow?

Lamer(if I am correct) why the hell did you add "negative comments and go to bed (its now 9:30) dont you have some 4th grade spelling bee or something tommorow?" first of all you want negative comments I will give you some. I wasnt trying to be negative, well in a sence I was but I was trying to get a point acrossed that these people revolve around the forums. People who played old classic played it because it was free, so I highly doubt they would of payed to post on the forum. Pysker I wish you luck on the server and you never know, I could be wrong.

Now time for the ending comment..

"(its now 9:30) dont you have some 4th grade spelling bee or something tommorow?" "

Just listen to this, calling someone on graal a 4th grader? Jesus, you could of just said stupid and it would of been a better insult, but that is just ridiculous. You didnt even read my post I guess because everything you have said is just about how long people have been playing, I wasn't talking just about that, I was talking about letting people who actually play classic a chance. Let me ask you, for the past year what server have you been playing the most? Obviously it has been newmain because you were art admin and lat admin, while these other people have been playing classic the whole time, and WOMP someone is put in charge of a server that they have been playing and you havent. Your insults make you look like a 2nd grader, next you will be calling people "poopheads" and "stupidheads" because you obviously are trying to put yourself in that category. And to think, you are staff?

Brad
04-12-2002, 07:31 AM
I made it. Cool. Pinktaco, you dont need to be a "LELTE OLDBUIE FROM TEH CLASSIC SERVER" to be able to edit levels.

Lyndzey
04-13-2002, 12:03 AM
If you guys saw the applications, you would see why we picked those people. Why do we need every person to be old? I have been playing for a long time, and I played "old classic".

Bird2prey
04-13-2002, 12:53 AM
I remember the old off-line mode was a soccer arena. >.>

TrueHeaT
04-13-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Tyhm

2) It's an official PW Project, therefore making it sticky isn't an abuse of power, only a use of power.


All PWs get stickies now? or just the ones with the bad ideas?

slick_soul
04-13-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Bird2prey
I remember the old off-line mode was a soccer arena. >.>

heh. I noticed they never removed it either. If you make a level and name it level1.graal and then close the program and start it again and open the level then you'll notice a soccer ball in the middle of the level.

Tyhm
04-13-2002, 04:42 AM
Just the official ones, numbnuts. Quit yer wenching, it's not hurting you any for these people to find out the hard way how dumb an idea it may or may not be.

TrueHeaT
04-13-2002, 05:57 AM
This is "official" because it's got a PW admin working on it or something?

I don't understand the officiality or why it would be "official"
I guess it's an excuse to do something not worthy of a playerworld and get it uploaded because the people who upload it are working on it blah

Jinx
04-14-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
This is "official" because it's got a PW admin working on it or something?

I don't understand the officiality or why it would be "official"
I guess it's an excuse to do something not worthy of a playerworld and get it uploaded because the people who upload it are working on it blah

Hmmm......maybe it was a sticky because lots of people liked old classic and wanted it back? :rolleyes:

-Jinx

Saga2001
04-15-2002, 03:17 PM
:( sux0r.
I thought I had a sliver of a chance.
Well if you want to make this server good, you still do need scripters, and I see like 0 good scripters on that list...

Psyker
04-15-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by Saga2001
:( sux0r.
I thought I had a sliver of a chance.
Well if you want to make this server good, you still do need scripters, and I see like 0 good scripters on that list...
We need good scripters to edit simple spaces and re-name files?

Last time I checked, my little brother could link levels together PROPERLY.

Saga2001
04-16-2002, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

We need good scripters to edit simple spaces and re-name files?

Last time I checked, my little brother could link levels together PROPERLY.

Oh, I misunderstood the target! OH! I thought you were not only remaking it but making it a lot like Old Classic, but also making new additions and trying to improve upon the godlyness that is classic. Well in that case I am glad I didn't make the team. Sounds pretty boring. :megaeek:

Psyker
04-16-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001


Oh, I misunderstood the target! OH! I thought you were not only remaking it but making it a lot like Old Classic, but also making new additions and trying to improve upon the godlyness that is classic. Well in that case I am glad I didn't make the team. Sounds pretty boring. :megaeek:
hahaha, yeah. you're right about the boring part.

all we're practically doing is updating scripts, fixing grammar/spelling mistakes, and replacing all of the copyrighted images/names with anything similar...

Saga2001
04-16-2002, 05:26 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

hahaha, yeah. you're right about the boring part.

all we're practically doing is updating scripts, fixing grammar/spelling mistakes, and replacing all of the copyrighted images/names with anything similar...

wow! thats cool, it really will be old classic. i wish you luck. ;)

Neonight
04-16-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by stefan76
Yes ;)!

Wow all those people are good friends of mine except Neonight...

AND REBEL = WUB

-Lamer

(old account expired and stuff want to upgrade it?)

That is mean Lamer. :(


Thanks Psyker/Lyndzey... Oh, and thanks for whoever congratulated me (x_x I'm too lazy to click "See whole thread")

PastAustin, don't go blaming everyone and saying no one on the team is a good scripter because I fired you. :rolleyes:

Neonight
04-16-2002, 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

We need good scripters to edit simple spaces and re-name files?

Last time I checked, my little brother could link levels together PROPERLY.

//Edit

God damnit I hit enter. :(

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to linking. X_X
It's a bad habit of mine.. If the link sucks and it's shown to people, I'd beat my head with a frying pan because I hate bad linking.

Neonight
04-16-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
haha no offense but this is horrible.
None of these team members were ever even around for old Classic yet they're supposed to be help reviving the old one?hahahahahahaha :x


You're kidding, right?

Saga2001
04-16-2002, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by Neonight

PastAustin, don't go blaming everyone and saying no one on the team is a good scripter because I fired you. :rolleyes:

LOL! You think that I am saying that because of you? Alright heres the scenario...
I work on npcs.
I have npc access, but no level access.
I need a level uploaded.
How can I be sure that it is working, wouldn't it be easier to give me level access or a private folder so that I don't need any one else to be on to test my scripts, or should I sit around and wait for someone to upload it (probably never)?
Neoknight, I didn't even recognize your name on the list, but don't worry Neoknight, you don't have to be able to script, see? Psyker even said so, your safe.

Tyhm
04-16-2002, 06:24 AM
Yeah, it's just a maintenance job.

Of course, if it's really supposed to he Old Classic, you'll need a system NPC for the addtiledefs, and probably some chat commands for "hacking". ^_~

royce
04-16-2002, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001
How can I be sure that it is working, wouldn't it be easier to give me level access or a private folder so that I don't need any one else to be on to test my scripts, or should I sit around and wait for someone to upload it (probably never)?

You have a point. NeoNight is slow at uploading things, I know this from fact.

Neonight
04-16-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001


LOL! You think that I am saying that because of you? Alright heres the scenario...
I work on npcs.
I have npc access, but no level access.
I need a level uploaded.
How can I be sure that it is working, wouldn't it be easier to give me level access or a private folder so that I don't need any one else to be on to test my scripts, or should I sit around and wait for someone to upload it (probably never)?
Neoknight, I didn't even recognize your name on the list, but don't worry Neoknight, you don't have to be able to script, see? Psyker even said so, your safe.

That is not why you were fired. You were fired for saying "Providence sucks" blah blah "take away my RC now."
So, I took it awat,

I have great scripting skills, and I don't upload things if you don't do what you're told. It says in the readme to put what you want uploaded in there, and if you don't, then it's not going up.
Read before you speak.

If you don't use the readme file, then you don't get your levels up. It's plain and simple.

Saga2001
04-16-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Neonight


That is not why you were fired. You were fired for saying "Providence sucks" blah blah "take away my RC now."
So, I took it awat,

I have great scripting skills, and I don't upload things if you don't do what you're told. It says in the readme to put what you want uploaded in there, and if you don't, then it's not going up.
Read before you speak.

If you don't use the readme file, then you don't get your levels up. It's plain and simple.

One I never said anything such as Providence Sucks" I don't do stuff like that. Also I had you remove my rc because I can't stand you...
You really showed me :rolleyes:

Neonight
04-18-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001


One I never said anything such as Providence Sucks" I don't do stuff like that. Also I had you remove my rc because I can't stand you...
You really showed me :rolleyes:

Jeff and Jagen were both in there, as well as Mido and I believe Einhander. 4 Witnesses to yourself.

Saga2001
04-18-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Neonight


Jeff and Jagen were both in there, as well as Mido and I believe Einhander. 4 Witnesses to yourself.

I may have said you suck, but I never said stuffs like Prov sux...Because I don't think it does. :rolleyes:

ZeroFXSM
04-18-2002, 12:52 PM
COME ON EVERYBODY LETS GO POSITIVTE!!!! POSITIVE!!!! COME ON! LETS GET GROOVIN! THIS IS GOOD STUFF GUYS! COME ON LETS GET HYPED UP! COME ON! YEAH!!!!

Come on guys... anyone?.. please?...cool yeah yeah?

:(

Saga2001
04-18-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM
COME ON EVERYBODY LETS GO POSITIVTE!!!! POSITIVE!!!! COME ON! LETS GET GROOVIN! THIS IS GOOD STUFF GUYS! COME ON LETS GET HYPED UP! COME ON! YEAH!!!!

Come on guys... anyone?.. please?...cool yeah yeah?

:(

lol. yay...*unenthusiastic*

Jinx
04-19-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Saga2001

I work on npcs.
I have npc access, but no level access.
I need a level uploaded.
How can I be sure that it is working, wouldn't it be easier to give me level access or a private folder

If that's the case, then soon wouldn't every staff on the server end up getting his/her own private folder? I think that would get a little too messy...

-Jinx

Saga2001
04-19-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by Jinx


If that's the case, then soon wouldn't every staff on the server end up getting his/her own private folder? I think that would get a little too messy...

-Jinx

Well if I am testing npcs, I must have some sort of level access. I can't work w/o testing space...

Neonight
04-21-2002, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Jinx


If that's the case, then soon wouldn't every staff on the server end up getting his/her own private folder? I think that would get a little too messy...

-Jinx

Exactly. If everyone has their private folder, the levels still need to be uploaded into levels/, so it makes no difference.


PastAustin, that's what NPC-Server is for. To control NPCs (and test them) at the same time. You don't need FTP to be a NAT. Period.

GangsterBebop
04-21-2002, 01:57 AM
excuse me everyone, I'm Chornic / Einhander and I'm a LAT on providence okay? I was on at the time austin got fired. He did say clearly "providence sucks, take away my rc", I'm a witness. So austin stfu.

omni-m00gle
04-22-2002, 10:18 PM
why do you people have to complain about everything? if you don't like the idea, just don't play it. jesus christ, it won't hurt you to try and be supportive to people for once in your lives. especially to people like psyker and lyndsey. hell, thym's not slandering the idea, and he has far more a right to than you lot. personally, i don't think it's a great idea, because classic was the way it was because it was all we had; we didn't have massive complicated scripts that can tie our shoelaces for us and make poridge, or neat light effects, or whatever.. we had bare essentials, and we had fun. putting old graal classic up while there are still other playerworlds that are far better looking, and have far better gameplay involved is like giving a kid a choice of playing a NES or an X-box.