PDA

View Full Version : Today's Orcish Assualt on Dustari...

Artificial_Sweetener
04-10-2002, 03:36 PM
Hmm... Today was quite, "Interesting" =D
Me, Slag, And some other Orc named Tor Tar lead an assualt on Dustari..

Here is what happened.
I was an Archmage In Dustari before all this happened but today While I was working on some ASP Scripting on my Site, I was accused of 'Threating' Dustari by Henry. Since he has Recruitment Powers, He deletes my tag and Constantly Blames me for being a traitor, And I have Zyoko, googi, and some guy named Zanthrex Constantly Pming me saying things like "OGM U TRADOR, U WIL DIE!Kthx ^.~" If I can find Zyko on, I'll take a Sc of the History:o .

But anyway After my tag was removed, I asked Banthar(Brad =P) If I could join Orc, He agreed because I lend aide to him and his Orcs The day before with an Assualt on the castle ;) . I have one of many sources in Dustari lower the bridge for me (I bought a 10g ticket in and past the gates =P) and I begin to unleash havoc about the castle. I kill four people, Including:
Soldier Van something
White Knight Zanthex
Cleric Something
And Soldier(Or squire)Tseng Durime.

Van, Zanthex and Tseng Respawned(The respawned the whole Time I was there -.-) and I killed them agian. I asked another orc Present named Tor Tar to come and help, He agrees and comes help me fight. We kill off a few more Including some Elder Pest from the soon to be "Orcmite" :rolleyes: and Dabura.
Slag Agrees to come and help and He fights his way into the castle. We fight off any attackers for like 45 mins... Then unfortunately we run out in the hallway to take out one of the 'respawners' and I Acidently shot a Fireball to soon and it hit Slag killing him Instantly =(. So it's only me and Tor Tar, We fight our way back into the bar and hold it for another 30 minutes (Boring) fighting off any who enter and Tempting more to come.

They FINALLY do the smart thing by attacking in a Group and Kill of Tor Tar. I was left alone to fight the Dustar/Zormite Scum...
I Ward off the Attack party and Grew bored... And here comes the ***** henry to save the day.. :rolleyes:
He hits me once and I get him down to .5 as he cowers into the bar. I asked him to heal and fight me, And he Logs off =/

After 15 minutes I grew TOO bored and Annouced my Leave. I left and there was no one to attack, Orc surely has Proved Victorious.

Undoubtfully this Assualt on Dustari Proves more than Dominance.. It proves that Quality over Quanity is the Way to go :: looks toward Dustari :: :rolleyes:

ZanderX
04-10-2002, 03:46 PM
Hey, cool, look, all of Orc just reached my Graal and forum ignore lists.

Artificial_Sweetener
04-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Yay.. o.0?

brock128
04-10-2002, 08:09 PM
1. It's not like you don't respawn.
2. ORCMITE DOES NOT EXIST GO AWAY
3. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn.

GryffonDurime
04-10-2002, 09:35 PM
Don't play all innocent, Wryoko. You did threaten, you have respawned, let'sn not forget you've already been tried for traitorism once before.

TrueHeaT
04-10-2002, 11:20 PM
I'm beginning to think this orc thing is stupid.

van_01
04-10-2002, 11:35 PM
Considering you healed every 10 seconds......

Jin2
04-10-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Artificial_Sweetener
Hmm... Today was quite, "Interesting" =D
Me, Slag, And some other Orc named Tor Tar lead an assualt on Dustari..

Here is what happened.
I was an Archmage In Dustari before all this happened but today While I was working on some ASP Scripting on my Site, I was accused of 'Threating' Dustari by Henry. Since he has Recruitment Powers, He deletes my tag and Constantly Blames me for being a traitor, And I have Zyoko, googi, and some guy named Zanthrex Constantly Pming me saying things like "OGM U TRADOR, U WIL DIE!Kthx ^.~" If I can find Zyko on, I'll take a Sc of the History:o .

But anyway After my tag was removed, I asked Banthar(Brad =P) If I could join Orc, He agreed because I lend aide to him and his Orcs The day before with an Assualt on the castle ;) . I have one of many sources in Dustari lower the bridge for me (I bought a 10g ticket in and past the gates =P) and I begin to unleash havoc about the castle. I kill four people, Including:
Soldier Van something
White Knight Zanthex
Cleric Something
And Soldier(Or squire)Tseng Durime.

Van, Zanthex and Tseng Respawned(The respawned the whole Time I was there -.-) and I killed them agian. I asked another orc Present named Tor Tar to come and help, He agrees and comes help me fight. We kill off a few more Including some Elder Pest from the soon to be "Orcmite" :rolleyes: and Dabura.
Slag Agrees to come and help and He fights his way into the castle. We fight off any attackers for like 45 mins... Then unfortunately we run out in the hallway to take out one of the 'respawners' and I Acidently shot a Fireball to soon and it hit Slag killing him Instantly =(. So it's only me and Tor Tar, We fight our way back into the bar and hold it for another 30 minutes (Boring) fighting off any who enter and Tempting more to come.

They FINALLY do the smart thing by attacking in a Group and Kill of Tor Tar. I was left alone to fight the Dustar/Zormite Scum...
I Ward off the Attack party and Grew bored... And here comes the ***** henry to save the day.. :rolleyes:
He hits me once and I get him down to .5 as he cowers into the bar. I asked him to heal and fight me, And he Logs off =/

After 15 minutes I grew TOO bored and Annouced my Leave. I left and there was no one to attack, Orc surely has Proved Victorious.

Undoubtfully this Assualt on Dustari Proves more than Dominance.. It proves that Quality over Quanity is the Way to go :: looks toward Dustari :: :rolleyes:
I really think you are a traitor, because everytime someone gets in and attacks, you always are the one to be around the castle and once before, you lead an attack against Dustari, with a different nick, but then you changed to your Dustari tag, opened the gates, lowered the bridge and attacked. I think it is good that you were removed, because it was about time.

Shorty2Dope
04-11-2002, 12:25 AM
Yea youíre a stupid annoying bastard. Also.. Wow you shot a fireball? Its a good thing you know how to RP well. Remember them little fights how you said youíre the best RPer.. I bet you are. The fireball shouldn't even be set when fighting so you donít 'accidentally' press the button. Youíre in almost every damn kingdom/sub-kingdom and youíre just a traitor to each one.

Artificial_Sweetener
04-11-2002, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
Don't play all innocent, Wryoko. You did threaten, you have respawned, let'sn not forget you've already been tried for traitorism once before.

Hahaha, You can ask anyone. I Didn't respawn the entire time. :rolleyes:
Originally posted by van_01
Considering you healed every 10 seconds......
Consider you Used Speed Hacks the entire Time I fought you, Even people from Dustari AFTER the Fight pmed me about that. =/

Originally posted by Shorty2Dope
Yea youíre a stupid annoying bastard. Also.. Wow you shot a fireball? Its a good thing you know how to RP well. Remember them little fights how you said youíre the best RPer.. I bet you are. The fireball shouldn't even be set when fighting so you donít 'accidentally' press the button. Youíre in almost every damn kingdom/sub-kingdom and youíre just a traitor to each one.

Hehe just even reading this is funny, You make no sense =/
And about the whole Fireball ordeal, Wasn't I Archmage Before this? And the only Kingdom and Sub kingdom I'm in are Orc, Hybrid and 'like that'. So you need to get your facts straight before Acusing me -.-

Originally posted by Jin2

I really think you are a traitor, because everytime someone gets in and attacks, you always are the one to be around the castle and once before, you lead an attack against Dustari, with a different nick, but then you changed to your Dustari tag, opened the gates, lowered the bridge and attacked. I think it is good that you were removed, because it was about time.
Err... Well I'm not gonna lie like most do, I did Let them in...
But for what you say?
I was going to quit in a week anyway :rolleyes:
And attacking Dustari.. Geez that was like what.. A month ago =/
Me and some Orcs got in after my tag was removed and We changed our nicks to something like "Hell Sage' and we Lead a Rampage on the castle 0.o

Well, Thanks for your Unessecary comments.

Googi
04-11-2002, 04:46 AM
Axel is now saying some BS about how Dustari will crumble on Saturday.

Brad
04-11-2002, 05:42 AM
Haha, I love Orc.

Artificial_Sweetener
04-11-2002, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Haha, I love Orc.
Don't we all :D

GryffonDurime
04-11-2002, 06:11 AM
"Dont we all?"

No, we don't. And you have respawned, if not in that RP event then in others. And a not to all the Kingdom/Subkingdom owners:Do not let him set his nickname as Wryoko Durime of whatever.

c0nsp1racy
04-11-2002, 06:30 AM
Ya knoe what the sad thing is after I was killed in heaven I seen a bunch of dustarians and I look at map and select all names guess where they were heading. -_-
I just took my tag off after I died. Dustarians and Zormites should do the same when they die.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-11-2002, 07:22 AM
Hey Brad, I was seriously liking the Orcs. I was going to RP with you guys on Saturday, but until you control your members some then it's all called off. All they do it post these stupid threads about non-exsistant battles and they call themselves role-players, yet they run in and buy some beer to heal in the Dustari bar.

I suggest you clean up your kingdom, back to before you wanted it removed the first time. It was way better back then, now it's turned into some sort of flame kingdom. And you have way less members than Dustari, I thought you would be able to control your members more

scottman5587
04-11-2002, 09:07 AM
most Orcs cant rp

Brad
04-11-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Hey Brad, I was seriously liking the Orcs. I was going to RP with you guys on Saturday, but until you control your members some then it's all called off. All they do it post these stupid threads about non-exsistant battles and they call themselves role-players, yet they run in and buy some beer to heal in the Dustari bar.

I suggest you clean up your kingdom, back to before you wanted it removed the first time. It was way better back then, now it's turned into some sort of flame kingdom. And you have way less members than Dustari, I thought you would be able to control your members more

As said before, I just dont think the orcs fit in. Barbarians would, but orcs just...dont. :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-11-2002, 09:25 AM

As said before, I just dont think the orcs fit in. Barbarians would, but orcs just...dont. :(
If you seriously don't like Orcs then make barbarians that live somewhere really isolated. Not the underground lake, but maybe in the furthest reaches of Antora or the most Western part of Bogenera where there is nothing but desert. But I like the Antora location better

Brad
04-11-2002, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

If you seriously don't like Orcs then make barbarians that live somewhere really isolated. Not the underground lake, but maybe in the furthest reaches of Antora or the most Western part of Bogenera where there is nothing but desert. But I like the Antora location better

That = celt. Sorry :-/

ghostsamurai
04-12-2002, 04:08 AM

That = celt. Sorry :-/ actually, Celts' downfall was becoming Civilized :(

Brad
04-12-2002, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
actually, Celts' downfall was becoming Civilized :(

barbarians are cool

vsignasv
04-12-2002, 07:36 AM