PDA

View Full Version : Still complaining.

Fai
03-17-2001, 06:16 AM
EVENTS TEAM IS SO ANNOYING NOW!

All I get when I go on is "OK EVENT" "OK HERE ARE THE WINNERS" "EVERYONE COME HERE FOR EVENT".

It's so annoying. All I get are masses after masses after masses.

Yes, I complained that there were not enough events, but this is crazy. I can't leave my computer for a minute without 5000000000000000000000000 contests being held. Events were good at the beginning of newmain where money was impossible to get, but now with mining/fishing/birds/(I WANT FARMING), you just get money from that. Events aren't even fun anymore. Several people have said that the Events Team could be replaced by NPCs, but that's really what they are. Just people who have a special tag that lets them start an NPC and give money senselessly away.

IAJDOIJAOIJSDIJSADSKAJDOIAWJD:JDASJDAWOID

500 events a day is NOT necessary. All they do is the same thing over and over...

Survivor, where everyone runs from each other then falls in the water.

CS/CT/Whatever, where whoever sits in the starting room wins.

Horse Races, where you have 2 minutes to find a horse, which is very hard to do.

I really suggest that ALL the people in events team are reading this. I've already had to ignore masses and avoid all Newmain games. DO SOMETHING.

ReBBisH
03-17-2001, 06:19 AM
They should think of new and interesting events..

http://www.hyperspacehq.com/rebsig.gif

Fai
03-17-2001, 06:20 AM
Yes, that would give them time to stop doing so many events, think about what a good event would be, and DO them.

ReBBisH
03-17-2001, 06:41 AM
I have like 6 Sponsors for ET but they're full...Thats all I would have is new and original events...RPing or something I mean CS CS CS SRUVIVOR SURIVORNF ARGH...Thats boring

Fai
03-17-2001, 06:43 AM
I'd rather have them get rid of ET. It was much more fun when events were done by random admins with RC. We started Survivor that way, and now the only one (I think) who can do Survivor is madbrad. Survivor is probably the only good event ever done.

ReBBisH
03-17-2001, 06:44 AM
pfft...Wait till GSL opens..

Fai
03-17-2001, 06:51 AM
GSL?

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:01 AM
KewlZ n3w avatar!

SSmutz
03-17-2001, 07:20 AM
im hoping to get some new mini-games made to put in bomy caverns, but i dunno when. i still got alot of other stuff i need to work on

Psyker
03-17-2001, 07:24 AM
Fai, I understand your problem.

But it's hard to create a new event when everyone's too busy fishing/mining/PKing, doesn't want to participate, or won't listen to you.

That's why some of us prefer to stay with the current events we have now, because everyone understands what to do. For example, survivor itself is pretty easy to hold, whereas holding an event using the whole NewMain world is near impossible by yourself.

FatherDante
03-17-2001, 07:25 AM
Like I told you before, Fai, just because we're rich doesn't mean nobody else should get a chance at money. You don't have to do the events, you just want to be the only rich person on graal2001!

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:27 AM
I don't think you've been on Graal recently....... There are WAYYYYYYYYY too many events.

SSmutz
03-17-2001, 07:27 AM
i wish i knew what its like to be rich =/

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:28 AM
Haha Ph4t new sig. I just got to work on my avatar.

FatherDante
03-17-2001, 07:30 AM
Fai's avatar is soooo pweshus.......... aaaaaaawwwww.

SSmutz
03-17-2001, 07:31 AM
Fai's avatar scares me =(

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:34 AM
It is pretty bad :(

I need to make a nice one but there are no nice PPG pictures to start with. I can't draw either.

FatherDante
03-17-2001, 07:36 AM
Bad? Are you kidding me? It's absowutewy adowable!

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:43 AM
Bad.

Psyker
03-17-2001, 07:44 AM
Put Bubbles in!

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:45 AM
Blossom owns Bubbles.

Psyker
03-17-2001, 07:51 AM
no she doesn't.

Fai
03-17-2001, 07:53 AM
Look. Bubbles hardly ever has anything to do with the story of each Episode, unless it is directly targeted toward her. In most episodes Blossom and Buttercup do everything, and Bubbles throws in a stupid remark like "I LIEK COLRING".

Tyhm
03-17-2001, 12:01 PM
You should make an av out of the episode when Bubbles was the Manga Bunny Rabbit with the pogo stick and box of stickers...and Buttercup was The Mange, and she wouldn't go out during the day...

Oh, and Bear was wrong...Classic doesn't have an events team, it's game coordinators. If we called it Events Team, we would be ripping off Lycia's team to make up for the fact that despite starting on Classic with a number of Classic LAT members (ahem), they've completely abandoned us for G2K1...
So no, we're different. No RC, for example, just a buttload of NPCWs.

greezi
03-17-2001, 12:03 PM
Nah. Bubbles all the way!!

Lycia
03-17-2001, 06:16 PM
Blossom does own Bubbles.

grim_squeaker_x
03-17-2001, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Tyhm
You should make an av out of the episode when Bubbles was the Manga Bunny Rabbit with the pogo stick and box of stickers...and Buttercup was The Mange, and she wouldn't go out during the day...

Oh, and Bear was wrong...Classic doesn't have an events team, it's game coordinators. If we called it Events Team, we would be ripping off Lycia's team to make up for the fact that despite starting on Classic with a number of Classic LAT members (ahem), they've completely abandoned us for G2K1...

Blah, Game coordinator job sounds like a lot of work, otherwise they wouldn't need all the NPCW's.

Lycia
03-17-2001, 06:59 PM

Tyhm, the reason why peoples go on G2k1 a lot is because things change there almost daily, whilst on other servers, is stagnates.

If you kept things moving on Classic, I'm sure you'd have more satisfied "customers."

Tyhm
03-17-2001, 07:10 PM
Right, exactly, see...EVENTS was a good idea.
Unfortunately, being your idea, you took it and some crucial members of my staff with you to G2K1, or if not to the new server than certainly away from the LAT. Jalen and Ange were pulling double-duty, both mysteriously quit...
And since, true to my predictions, we don't get any attention from the Events team on CGM, the LAT is going to have to cover that aspect itself as best we can without special features or RC or a guildcode or, ya know....the stuff that makes G2K1 so great.

Which is fine with me, I do much better work when it's challenging. Doing the impossible by noon is my specialty.

Fai
03-17-2001, 09:14 PM
[Back to PPG]

That episode was the only one where Bubbles was funny. When she was Harmony Bunny and stuff. But Blossom owns her.

Aidoggy
03-17-2001, 09:54 PM
lol

03-18-2001, 05:40 AM
I agree Fai, Blossom 0wns

freddyfox
03-18-2001, 05:53 AM
Yet again, the post has mutated.

Aidoggy
03-18-2001, 07:07 AM
Yeah lol

FatherDante
03-18-2001, 08:55 AM
Okay, to get it back to it's original form, I've changed my mind on the matter, after seeing Cali give away 400 gralat in one trivia contest... that's ridiculous.

grim_squeaker_x
03-18-2001, 06:08 PM
I won only 50 gralat on Gonmon's trivia yesterday :(

Lycia
03-18-2001, 09:00 PM
Right, exactly, see...EVENTS was a good idea.
Unfortunately, being your idea, you took it and some crucial members of my staff with you to G2K1, or if not to the new server than certainly away from the LAT. Jalen and Ange were pulling double-duty, both mysteriously quit...
And since, true to my predictions, we don't get any attention from the Events team on CGM, the LAT is going to have to cover that aspect itself as best we can without special features or RC or a guildcode or, ya know....the stuff that makes G2K1 so great.

Which is fine with me, I do much better work when it's challenging. Doing the impossible by noon is my specialty.

Actually, the Events Team wasn't entirely my idea. unixmad came to me at the end of December and asked me to assemble a team that would entertain the users of what was then called New Main which is now Graal 2001. I quickly assembled a team, had several meetings, and we arranged events and so forth.

So, you can also give the credit to not only myself for arranging it, but to unixmad for coming up with the idea. :)

FatherDante
03-18-2001, 10:26 PM
I meant to mention it earlier, but Ange certainly didn't leave for 2001, he almost never plays anymore. :(

I liked Ange too.

Lycia
03-19-2001, 10:08 AM
Ange!

If you are reading this, come back to us!

FatherDante
03-19-2001, 12:47 PM
That's pointless, if Ange was reading this, he'd already be back. -.-