PDA

View Full Version : Takeover


Brad
04-09-2002, 08:10 AM
After recent mis-encounters with the Dustaris Orc decided to lead a rampage upon their homeland, the castle. For a good solid hour Orcs destroyed any Dustaris in their path demanding that the annexation deals be ripped up and that Orcs would rule Zormite. The dustarians revolted and refused so the Orcs kept on coming. ((Then Dustarians died and came back :/)) The Dustarian force became too strong and the Orcs retreated. ((We never died, we left so it would be more rp'like :D)). The orc army truely showed power today and how with a blink of an eye they can take over an empire.

Brad
04-09-2002, 08:28 AM
It appears the Orc just gained a new ally. The Pirate Crew. The triangle of evil (PC,Orc, and Karakaze) has united. It also appears that PC has broke the ceasefire with Dustari. This could be trouble....

vsignasv
04-09-2002, 08:43 AM
Har har har, Dustari and our Sushi counterparts will kick your arse...

*remembers who lit the pirate ship on fire* OMG IT WAS ME

Googi
04-09-2002, 08:44 AM
Stupid traitor Wyoko.

Brad
04-09-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Stupid traitor Wyoko.

Nope.

Googi
04-09-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by Brad


Nope.

Yeup.

*<3 for whoever came up with the ghost mode idea*

Brad
04-09-2002, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Yeup.

*<3 for whoever came up with the ghost mode idea*

Gahahahha.:cool:

Googi
04-09-2002, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Brad


Gahahahha.:cool:

Oh yeah, and thanks for toguild'ing the Orcs that if they need to get into Dustari to ask Wryoko.

vsignasv
04-09-2002, 09:03 AM
Dustari and Zormite will kick your el asso :)

Brad
04-09-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Googi


Oh yeah, and thanks for toguild'ing the Orcs that if they need to get into Dustari to ask Wryoko.

No prob.


I dont see your obsession with Dustari..

You care about them more than your own Zormite kind:rolleyes:

Dont worry, Zormite will be conquered soon, under the new name...
ORCITES

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 09:17 AM
We came we smelled somthing bad, then after we got past googi we crushed the dustarians.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-09-2002, 10:04 AM
Hey Brad, I would be very interested to see how long you would last if you didn't buy PK beer constantly

brock128
04-09-2002, 10:08 AM
And I also don't seem to recall you being so "WE ROX WE DIDN'T DIE EVAR DUSTARI SUXS CUZ THEY REPOP" when YOU orcs repopped to get back in the Zormite Raid. Which you did a lot of h4x0ring... *****s.

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by brock128
And I also don't seem to recall you being so "WE ROX WE DIDN'T DIE EVAR DUSTARI SUXS CUZ THEY REPOP" when YOU orcs repopped to get back in the Zormite Raid. Which you did a lot of h4x0ring... *****s.

Just understand that we defeated you guys stop making excuses like we hacked.

Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Hey Brad, I would be very interested to see how long you would last if you didn't buy PK beer constantly

#1 Were you even there? #2 Only time we bought beer was when all attacking dustarians either ran to go heal in their beds or died. And there was 1 dustarian that must have bought atleast 10 beers before vermain yelling at him.

Why is this such a hard concept to grasp you lost.

Zach1
04-09-2002, 10:34 AM
*sits in the Samurai castle Sushi bar and munches on some sushi doobies, Tyhm: Dang they tastey!*
waddle-de-do.
OH WHAT WAR?!
*twiddles his thumbs*

Jin2
04-09-2002, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Brad
After recent mis-encounters with the Dustaris Orc decided to lead a rampage upon their homeland, the castle. For a good solid hour Orcs destroyed any Dustaris in their path demanding that the annexation deals be ripped up and that Orcs would rule Zormite. The dustarians revolted and refused so the Orcs kept on coming. ((Then Dustarians died and came back :/)) The Dustarian force became too strong and the Orcs retreated. ((We never died, we left so it would be more rp'like :D)). The orc army truely showed power today and how with a blink of an eye they can take over an empire.
Yeah we respawned because you were using fireball and abusing the "buy beer" command. So I don't think that was pretty fair. Also, all the Orcs died, they didn't "retreat" as you say.

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Jin2

Yeah we respawned because you were using fireball and abusing the "buy beer" command. So I don't think that was pretty fair. Also, all the Orcs died, they didn't "retreat" as you say.

FOOL! none of us died 1 number 2 only time we used fireball was when you respawned and persisted on attacking us and 2 when you were hiding in your dustari only heal rooms and healing. And after we killed you guys and no dustaris were arround we ransacked their beer storage. ((You guys were abusing it we didnt use it once durring battle))

Jin2
04-09-2002, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


FOOL! none of us died 1 number 2 only time we used fireball was when you respawned and persisted on attacking us and 2 when you were hiding in your dustari only heal rooms and healing. And after we killed you guys and no dustaris were arround we ransacked their beer storage. ((You guys were abusing it we didnt use it once durring battle))
Uh no. What do you mean we were abusing it you idiot?? Vermain told you a 100 times to stop healing with the beer, yet you didn't listen. Also, I did kill a Orc, I can't remember who's name it was.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-09-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


FOOL! none of us died 1 number 2 only time we used fireball was when you respawned and persisted on attacking us and 2 when you were hiding in your dustari only heal rooms and healing. And after we killed you guys and no dustaris were arround we ransacked their beer storage. ((You guys were abusing it we didnt use it once durring battle))
Hi
I would also like to know where the Orcs acquired their large quantity of explosives (bombs) that they causually throw every once in a while.

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Hi
I would also like to know where the Orcs acquired their large quantity of explosives (bombs) that they causually throw every once in a while.

***** your a ***** this is all lies you speak vermain was following us around in dustari so stop telling fibs.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


***** your a ***** this is all lies you speak vermain was following us around in dustari so stop telling fibs.
Not today, but yeterday to. So don't " roflemaheolfmaohl" me, I saw it with my own eyes. Stop using bombs, we don't even have an archer class because you guys call it dishonorable RP'ing but I suppose Orcs can use fireball and bombs? I thought Orcs were clumsy, they cannot use ballistics

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Not today, but yeterday to. So don't " roflemaheolfmaohl" me, I saw it with my own eyes. Stop using bombs, we don't even have an archer class because you guys call it dishonorable RP'ing but I suppose Orcs can use fireball and bombs? I thought Orcs were clumsy, they cannot use ballistics

Quiet, Were talking about today and ill rofllmfao all I want at you cause your a looser.

rofllmfaolololorlfoflfmmahaheahahahahah.

Die.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-09-2002, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


Quiet, Were talking about today and ill rofllmfao all I want at you cause your a looser.

rofllmfaolololorlfoflfmmahaheahahahahah.

Die.
roflroehamlorlamoflrererolflfemaoleforlf#@!#
But when it's about Dustari you can criticize from whenever? ;)

c0nsp1racy
04-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

roflroehamlorlamoflrererolflfemaoleforlf#@!#
But when it's about Dustari you can criticize from whenever? ;)

If your talking about yesterday your also lying because hey guess whom was there (me). We didnt abuse npcs infact I remember the same respawners as today yesterday such as jin. Stop building up your story the dustarian empire will soon fall like it or not. -Promise-

brock128
04-09-2002, 08:24 PM
Dustari's been around since the dawn of 2k1.
Orcs have like 3 members who all hack (WE A TON OF WITNESSES), and have been around for a month. I'm suprised they even have a lair..

Who's dying?

*Insert I'm with stupid here*

toad1413
04-09-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by Brad


No prob.


I dont see your obsession with Dustari..

You care about them more than your own Zormite kind:rolleyes:

Dont worry, Zormite will be conquered soon, under the new name...
ORCITES

Pft, yeah, right. OVER MY ****ING DEAD BODY MATE.

Bird2prey
04-10-2002, 12:16 AM
*Sigh*

"roffelz u liaring fewl ew dident use boms idiet rofelmao"

Googi
04-10-2002, 12:38 AM
Haha, The orcs use bombs because they like to heal me;)

c0nsp1racy
04-10-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by toad1413


Pft, yeah, right. OVER MY ****ING DEAD BODY MATE.

Can be arranged.

Brad
04-10-2002, 05:35 AM
Blah blah blah. :rolleyes:

I healed twice overall using beer. I used fireball only when a Dustari character whos rank was "Citizen" shot me first. Do peasants know how to shoot fireballs and know magic now? Ah! Orc have minor fire magic. That was my fireballs. As for bombs, :P :P :P. Nothing I can say. We use em occasionaly...everyone has bombs :/. Orcites is a joke toad :P. Uhm...Jin, you are my friend and all but you are lying. You and your dustari buddies hid in the bed room healing...:/ We would not use beer if you dont have hiding places we cant enter.

fenderbender2965
04-10-2002, 05:51 AM
BEHOLD: PERFECTION

GryffonDurime
04-10-2002, 06:09 AM
Shouldn't that be posted in the Jokes forum? Or mabey the "OMG, This is a complete and total lie" forum?

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-10-2002, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965
BEHOLD: PERFECTION
Haha, and then there is a big circle around that with the name Dustari and Zormite.

Brad
04-10-2002, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Haha, and then there is a big circle around that with the name Dustari and Zormite.

No there is a tiny circle out in nowhereland that say "WE sux"

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-10-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Brad


No there is a tiny circle out in nowhereland that say "WE sux"
Wow, then compared to our cirlce yours must be tiny, seen as though you only have like 4 members

Brad
04-10-2002, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Wow, then compared to our cirlce yours must be tiny, seen as though you only have like 4 members
NO


Brad - Banthar/Horkon. Banthar is semi literate and Horkon cannot speak due to the fires that occured in the orc caves.
Dark Warlock - Darkmar, the co leader of the orcs. Penchoo died so he took over.
Farin - Galkulg, VERY LOW intelligence.
Slag - Slarthu, one of our strongest warriors.
Signas - Falkash, very quick, but very low intelligence wise.
Shrimp - cant remember characters name :(, second in intelligence wise.
Secret member - Spy for all kingdoms
We had a trio of members but they were removed when I saw they had Dustari tags. Thats why I dont recruit people I dont know...:/
Sisok and some karakaze have friend tags. Sorry that I dont recruit idiots :/. People ask me to join all the time but I say no.


Orc is the most fun kingdom by a mile.

Shorty2Dope
04-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


Quiet, Were talking about today and ill rofllmfao all I want at you cause your a looser.

rofllmfaolololorlfoflfmmahaheahahahahah.

Die.

Keep telling people to die and I will see that you do not post on the forums again.. go read the rules.

Using a fireball whether someone else used it also does not mean you can. That is not very RP like now is it? When I fight KT they ALWAYS seem to have a unlimited supply of fire and arrows/magic. I just stop fighting them. If the other side does not RP I will not continue.

c0nsp1racy
04-10-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


Keep telling people to die and I will see that you do not post on the forums again.. go read the rules.

Using a fireball whether someone else used it also does not mean you can. That is not very RP like now is it? When I fight KT they ALWAYS seem to have a unlimited supply of fire and arrows/magic. I just stop fighting them. If the other side does not RP I will not continue.

die is meant on graal ya know die its part of graal. Also only time I use fireball is when someones either in a dustari door entry heal place such as in the bar or when theyre running and theyre faster then me.

Shorty2Dope
04-10-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy


die is meant on graal ya know die its part of graal. Also only time I use fireball is when someones either in a dustari door entry heal place such as in the bar or when theyre running and theyre faster then me.

Well try to make it look like that then, I just got done reading like 3 or 4 threads that you took part in and all of them had you telling someone to die. People have been banned easily for that here.

I don't like fireballs at all, I would rather it removed from g2k1 right along with 'nukes'. But if the other side is not RPing--either stop and explain or just simply tell them you will not take part in the event until its done right. Don't join them and do non-RP like things because they are..

ZeroFXSM
04-10-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope


Well try to make it look like that then, I just got done reading like 3 or 4 threads that you took part in and all of them had you telling someone to die. People have been banned easily for that here.

I don't like fireballs at all, I would rather it removed from g2k1 right along with 'nukes'. But if the other side is not RPing--either stop and explain or just simply tell them you will not take part in the event until its done right. Don't join them and do non-RP like things because they are..

Fireballs and Nukes should be kept, as long as they don't interfer with the RPing.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-10-2002, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Secret member - Spy for all kingdoms

Hehe, we banished him from our kingdom today, RP style. Him and his follower too

P-a-W-n
04-10-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965
BEHOLD: PERFECTION

A good name for you guys would either be "The Unholy Trinity" or "The Triad of Evil" o_O;;

I don't know where I came up with that...

Valder
04-10-2002, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

Wow, then compared to our cirlce yours must be tiny, seen as though you only have like 4 members

That's only because he doesn't let idiot non-RPers and *****s in his kingdom unlike another one I know:rolleyes:

Valder
04-10-2002, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by P-a-W-n


A good name for you guys would either be "The Unholy Trinity" or "The Triad of Evil" o_O;;

I don't know where I came up with that...

Or not. My RP character may have a dark side to him, but none of them are UnHoly :-/

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-11-2002, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Valder


That's only because he doesn't let idiot non-RPers and *****s in his kingdom unlike another one I know:rolleyes:
When was the last time you said something positive about kingdoms?