PDA

View Full Version : BushGang Kingdome?

magicbud3344
04-07-2002, 08:32 AM
hello graal
this is Emperor RedBud of the BushGang, i am requseting a repliy from all guild leaders, i think i can get a yes from Emperor Zorbi, i need to speak with the rest of you leaders this is very important, if you think we are just another 1 week guild then lets have an RP even i want to prove to you that me and all of my members except for possibley 1 can RP, so please talk to me, my AIM is magicbud3344

-Emporer RedBud (BushGang)-

aka-Vamp

Brad
04-07-2002, 08:40 AM
As the leader of the orc I say...

NO

Valder
04-07-2002, 09:37 AM
I am representing Karakaze and I say

NO!

vsignasv
04-07-2002, 09:48 AM
As a High Ranking Dustarian I say
YEAH!
RIGHT

Hiker
04-07-2002, 09:59 AM
Maybe.....
NOT!!!

Flameuss
04-07-2002, 10:03 AM
Samurai would probably say...
FOR SURE
NOT

- Androk

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-07-2002, 10:05 AM
As another Dustarian I say......

DO IT!

AND IT WON'T WORK!

ghostsamurai
04-07-2002, 12:48 PM
as the leader of Karakaze, I say

ARE YOU BLOWN OUT RIGHT NOW?
seriously, answer.

Sparkplug
04-07-2002, 02:47 PM
As a High member of Pirate Crew I say

NO !!!!!!!!!!!

Artificial_Sweetener
04-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
hello graal
this is Emperor RedBud of the BushGang, i am requseting a repliy from all guild leaders, i think i can get a yes from Emperor Zorbi, i need to speak with the rest of you leaders this is very important, if you think we are just another 1 week guild then lets have an RP even i want to prove to you that me and all of my members except for possibley 1 can RP, so please talk to me, my AIM is magicbud3344

aka-Vamp

... This Idea for a kingdom is just about the Lamest yet :rolleyes:
I give it a week before it collapses and everyone begins to lose interest =/ Here are my reasons ...

1) Your Vocabulary and Spelling is Horrible. I mean it is ok to make a few Typos but constantly repeating these proves you flunked your Third Grade English class.

2) hmm ... How can a Kingdom be lead by one who can't RP?

3) And finally... How can you RP with a bush ... And they thought Fish were unheard of :o

Valder
04-07-2002, 03:29 PM
Now all these bush retards are being let into Zormite......

FFusion
04-07-2002, 03:37 PM
a bush kingdom would be cool (not)

Artificial_Sweetener
04-07-2002, 06:10 PM
:: Agrees with Ffusion... :: :o

vsignasv
04-07-2002, 09:51 PM
DuDeBushgang rox yo. Come on homie lets go rp yo son. Holla back ya'll.

:( wee what great Rpers

Brad
04-07-2002, 11:50 PM
yo sun
we got mutated by solar beems
now we rox teh werld eating humanz

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-08-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by Brad
yo sun
we got mutated by solar beems
now we rox teh werld eating humanz
hey foo, you dissen teh bushes?
tehy wer zaped by teh orb in teh pirate cru lab and they caem to lyfe$#@!

vsignasv
04-08-2002, 02:00 AM
I PITTY THE FOOL WHO WAS NOT MUTILATED!

Brad
04-08-2002, 02:04 AM
orc 4 lyf

GryffonDurime
04-08-2002, 03:58 AM
As a member of the Kingdom of Dustari and some with at least partial sanity, I must say that this concept disturbs me down to my very core and soul. They want to take the Sanctuary as their base.......if they did it really wouldn't be much of a Sanctuary, eh? Hey, Dustari has powerful fire magic, right? How about we conjure up a raining firey Armaggeddon to bring forth flaming death from the sky, burning all the Eastern Center's lands.

ghostsamurai
04-08-2002, 04:02 AM
lets boil the Bush gang, and have a great feast!

Ghost Pirate
04-08-2002, 04:22 AM
herbs and fish meat yum yum

Hiker
04-08-2002, 04:27 AM
Steak - Dustari
Fish meat - Zormite
Salad - BushGang

Pirate Crew won't have to worry about food for a long time. :D

Brad
04-08-2002, 04:31 AM
Orcs eat anything

ghostsamurai
04-08-2002, 04:44 AM
Dustari distills Bush Gang members to make alcohol

Hiker
04-08-2002, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Dustari distills Bush Gang members to make alcohol
Which Pirate Crew then steals from that alcohol stockpile.

Brad
04-08-2002, 04:55 AM
Which Orc eats all the bottles and NOW THERES NO ALCHOHOL

Zurkiba
04-08-2002, 04:57 AM
*burns the bush people's bush hair bush thingy* You cant RP... and plus.. if you would LOOK at Vermain's post... it'd state NO NEW KINGDOMS...

Kohojogo
04-08-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Hiker
Steak - Dustari
Fish meat - Zormite
Salad - BushGang

Pirate Crew won't have to worry about food for a long time. :D

Lol! yeah some thing like that :p :cool:

DarkPyro_2001
04-13-2002, 09:58 PM
As a former Zormite, I say...

HELL YEAH!!

Megamaniac
04-18-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by vsignasv
I PITTY THE FOOL WHO WAS NOT MUTILATED!

mr.t rox

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 07:31 AM
:( he's in karakaze now

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-18-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
He's been in his share of kingdoms, wait, I think he has been in all of them.

He started out in Dustari, then went to PC, then BushGang, which became part of Zormite, now he is in Karakaze. If he is happy there, let him be. Just as long as he does not keep one foot in his current kingdom and another pivoting around the world of Graal, looking for a new place to settle.

ghostsamurai
04-18-2002, 08:24 AM
he's improving now, though, I'd say.

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 09:06 AM

well, not anymore.
I kicked him out for being dumb and for joining "hoodlums" (the guild leader PMed me about it. he was very excited and was yelling stuff like "PLZ LET ME JOIN I AM AN AWSOME SCAMMER!!!" (magicbud i mean))

now the rest of the idiot newbie karakaze are "revolting" and are saying stuff like "LET DURNK HORSDEMAN BACK IN!!!" "ILL QUIT IF U DONT PUT HIM BACK!!"
yeah, well, I couldn't care less. The only decent new member we have is Madmartigan and he's on my side. Once the base is out i'll look to get some old members back.

Valder
04-18-2002, 09:08 AM

well, not anymore.
I kicked him out for being dumb and for joining "hoodlums" (the guild leader PMed me about it. he was very excited and was yelling stuff like "PLZ LET ME JOIN I AM AN AWSOME SCAMMER!!!" (magicbud i mean))

now the rest of the idiot newbie karakaze are "revolting" and are saying stuff like "LET DURNK HORSDEMAN BACK IN!!!" "ILL QUIT IF U DONT PUT HIM BACK!!"
yeah, well, I couldn't care less. The only decent new member we have is Madmartigan and he's on my side. Once the base is out i'll look to get some old members back.

I agree 100% Even though there aren't many members on, we are still one of the best kingdoms there are.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-18-2002, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Valder

I agree 100% Even though there aren't many members on, we are still one of the best kingdoms there are.
I thought that was the whole point to Karakaze.
If you keep your numbers small, like Desert Bandits are supposed to, then you have fulfilled one goal of your kingdom. If you start recruiting people, and you get say, 2/3's the number of Dustarians online, then something is wrong because bandits don't usually stick together in such numbers.

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I thought that was the whole point to Karakaze.
If you keep your numbers small, like Desert Bandits are supposed to, then you have fulfilled one goal of your kingdom. If you start recruiting people, and you get say, 2/3's the number of Dustarians online, then something is wrong because bandits don't usually stick together in such numbers.

I agree. I was happy with the 4-7 regulars (and damn good roleplayers) we had back in the day, but I'd rather have 0-3 members on at a time now than have these new members sisok or others recruited.

Brad
04-18-2002, 09:21 AM
Not to be mean, but I loved karakaze when it was invite only. And no rankings. Me, Penchoo, BLKnight, Sisok, Valder, Marle, Tybalt, and a few others were the every day crew of meyhem.

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 09:22 AM
Not to be mean, but I loved karakaze when it was invite only. And no rankings. Me, Penchoo, BLKnight, Sisok, Valder, Marle, Tybalt, and a few others were the every day crew of meyhem.

Me too. Come back and stop trying to make your own kingdoms, it'll never work.

Brad
04-18-2002, 09:25 AM

Me too. Come back and stop trying to make your own kingdoms, it'll never work.
I was back, but then I got a rank in my name and it was dumb. Plus, I cannot stand the new guys :/.

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 09:27 AM

I was back, but then I got a rank in my name and it was dumb. Plus, I cannot stand the new guys :/.
That's why I'm kicking them out!
I don't really understand the ranks either.. i just use Tybalt (Karakaze Troupe)

Brad
04-18-2002, 09:28 AM

That's why I'm kicking them out!
I don't really understand the ranks either.. i just use Tybalt (Karakaze Troupe)
I was using brad, but then I got a shoeshiner brad because when I was a bomy, I was sisok's slave.

TrueHeaT
04-18-2002, 09:30 AM
haha :(

Brad
04-18-2002, 09:31 AM
haha :(

It wasn't as fun being a slave when you are a human...

ghostsamurai
04-18-2002, 09:53 AM
eh, we'll go back to the old system, then :(

if the kingdom is dead (0-1 members on, all the time) then I will be pissed and do something drastic and stupid again :(

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-18-2002, 11:10 AM

I agree. I was happy with the 4-7 regulars (and damn good roleplayers) we had back in the day, but I'd rather have 0-3 members on at a time now than have these new members sisok or others recruited.
Individually, the small numbers of you were still quite active so you shouldn't really have a problem. If you feel the strong need for expansion or more me,mbers, then make like an allied bandit force (wow, allied bandits, is that an oxy*****?). Anyhow, that would be legit.

draygin
04-18-2002, 08:40 PM

Most days it was just one member ever on and once in a while two if we where really lucky three members on at a time.

scottman5587
04-19-2002, 05:01 AM
Karakaze is good because it is a good evil enemy to fight

TrueHeaT
04-19-2002, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by scottman5587

Dustari is the true evil, my friend.

Valder
04-19-2002, 06:19 AM
Originally posted by scottman5587

Sorry my friend, but Karakaze is not evil. We do things when we feel like it.

ghostsamurai
04-19-2002, 06:36 AM
we do "evil" things, but the gang itself isnt evil:)

c0nsp1racy
04-19-2002, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by magicbud3344
hello graal

aka-Vamp

Wtf how are you an emporer of a gang?