PDA

View Full Version : Bye.

Questa
04-06-2002, 11:50 AM
Yup my account ran out and until I get the balls and the cash to pay paypal I am gone from the 2k1 scene. I'm sad that when I registered I thought 2002 would come out before my account ran out. :( I guess not. I know no one knows me or cares that I am leaving, but thats the way it goes. Time to go back to freeservers where I can chill with all the dbz lovers and idiotic ***** stupids. UnholyNation mainly even though LiquidIce left. *sigh* I don't know who I would know that I could say good bye to. Perhaps Arwen because she was my only true friend on 2001. But she doesn't read the forums so... poop on that. Eh I've talked to much. good bye all! *deletes Graal Communication Center from favorites*

FFusion
04-06-2002, 11:52 AM
bye.

Dilrod
04-06-2002, 11:54 AM
is it me or should there be a leaving graal forum, ha it just seems like spam

bye

Sir_Gareth
04-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Cyah on UN Quester (maybe scince youve been on Un for so long I could make you a FAQ or something I dunno)

funnylinkwantsbomys
04-06-2002, 12:12 PM
why didnt you register for 1 yeaR?

Questa
04-06-2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Sir_Gareth
Cyah on UN Quester (maybe scince youve been on Un for so long I could make you a FAQ or something I dunno)
Ono! Another post from me. Yes I could be FAQ. I made a freakin huge heart quest on www.unholynation.com, but no. I don't think I could, I'm more of a player than a staff member ;)