PDA

View Full Version : What a mess

Googi
04-06-2002, 11:23 AM
It seems the Dustari princes crowns have fallen into hands worse then Karakaze, yes, they have fallen into the hands of a...

NON RPER

Hottie has the crowns, and despite being a non-rper, won't sell them:mad:

(Because this message makes non-rpers look bad, I will add that there is nothing wrong with non-rpers, as long as they stay out of RPing, and don't end up with important RP items)

ghostsamurai
04-06-2002, 11:26 AM
make her RP for them, steal them.

Googi
04-06-2002, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
make her RP for them, steal them.

Umm...well, I've already tried that, I don't think she knows what RPing is.

ghostsamurai
04-06-2002, 11:31 AM
who is the smart dustari person that let her get it?

Googi
04-06-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
who is the smart dustari person that let her get it?

Well, the full story is that bish Bhala gave them away during his big "bhala is quitting" giveaway, which caused Rabid to acquire them, he then sold them to Hottie in exchange for a bomy.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-06-2002, 02:19 PM
That's a disgrace to role-playing, not just because I amin Dustari but RP goods are going around with people who don't RP.

Of course.. this may be a good excuse to mobilize the Dustari military?

Python523
04-06-2002, 02:51 PM
That's just sad....

TrueHeaT
04-06-2002, 03:18 PM
hottie is a retard. she doesn't have the important crowns though, karakaze still has the king's crowns

fenderbender2965
04-06-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT
hottie is a retard. she doesn't have the important crowns though, karakaze still has the king's crowns
and we 'aint givin' 'em up either >=D

Googi
04-06-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Of course.. this may be a good excuse to mobilize the Dustari military?

Killing her won't work, I've killed he twice.

I'll talk to Vermain, and see what happens, most likely nothing, so I'll have to see if she'll give them to me for my house =X

Shiftk03-
04-07-2002, 05:24 AM
Googi seriously stop being so whiny over a hat...Bhala gave me the crown personally...How do you know we didn't "RP" him giving it to me as a gift? You don't honestly...and do you hear dustari whining over it? NOPE! Only your crappy mouth is..(love the use of the word crappy?) ..and how do you know whether or not I rped giving her the crown? (Yeah I got a bomy outta the deal but so?)...Stop threatening to get me jailed and banned, it ain't happening, but if you keep it up you will be...Harresment is punishable in the state of Graal...

Googi
04-07-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by Shiftk03-
Stop threatening to get me jailed and banned

Umm...I never did that...

And I know you didn't RP give it to her because I was there watching, hell, she tried to scam you out of it.

Flameuss
04-07-2002, 07:45 AM
Googi... you are only one who cares so freaking much... and you are not Dustari! I a tired of so many of your pointless threads about facts that nobody cares about!
If Dustari care post it on their forums!

- Androk

ZanderX
04-07-2002, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss
Googi... you are only one who cares so freaking much... and you are not Dustari! I a tired of so many of your pointless threads about facts that nobody cares about!
If Dustari care post it on their forums!

- Androk

Hey, we care. Let him voice his opinion, he has a right to. Just because we care doesn't mean we have to make threads, if he wants to, let him. We're dealing with the crown situation in our own way.

vsignasv
04-07-2002, 09:53 AM
Yeah, were Dustari, we don't take a full on assult.

Were like the crazy little white kids in New York. Were nerds but we don't get beat up because if you attack us and win..... We might sneak up on you while you sleep and slit your throughts... keep that in mind

MilkyWay0016
04-08-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by vsignasv
Were like the crazy little white kids in New York. Were nerds but we don't get beat up because if you attack us and win..... We might sneak up on you while you sleep and slit your throughts... keep that in mind

Erm... racist, much?

Jin2
04-08-2002, 01:21 AM
I talked to Kaimetsu, so he removed it from her and gave it to Lyndzey.

vsignasv
04-08-2002, 02:12 AM
Racist? I think not.... I am white and my dad is black.. lol