PDA

View Full Version : I dont get this

reeset1
04-04-2002, 07:51 AM
I quit because bird was beginning to get mad because he said I wasnt doing enough for ET, when I had, in fact, been working on numerous projects that I am still working towards completing.

Valder quit/was fired because he was not dedicated enough to the job. HIS GODDAMN FRIENDS DIED, IF BIRD DIDNT PLAY GRAAL FOR A WEEK WOULD HE GET FIRED?!

And now, there is Brad, who has done next to nothing for ET. There is hardly ever an ET on when Brad was gone, and Brad is not online anywhere NEAR enough.

Brad, do whatever you want. I will go to Birdbird if you dont start doing a better job.

CloudStrife_2001
04-04-2002, 07:57 AM
Another EA riot....?

reeset1
04-04-2002, 07:59 AM
Not a riot, a warning

Brad
04-04-2002, 07:59 AM
**** off, wanna know what I was in florida for besides spring break? OMG my grandma is deathly ill

go to ****ing hell *******

BURN

please

reeset1
04-04-2002, 08:02 AM
I would save your arse right now and delete this thread, but its too much of an opportunity ^.^

Brad
04-04-2002, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by reeset1
I would save your arse right now and delete this thread, but its too much of an opportunity ^.^

I would stab you in the heart with a dagger, but that would require me to know where you live :)

reeset1
04-04-2002, 08:14 AM
Its not nice to threaten people :)

And going around saying

"Fuc* you Reese!" and saying the same word all over in toalls and on this forum will not help you keep your job at all.

reeset1
04-04-2002, 08:16 AM
I dont care much about what happens to ET, but brad has done nothing for it. Graal will be a better place. AND SO OUR STORY ENDS, AND GRAAL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END

CloudStrife_2001
04-04-2002, 08:17 AM
I know where Reese lives lol

Brad
04-04-2002, 08:18 AM
ono anything but that:rolleyes:

CloudStrife_2001
04-04-2002, 08:20 AM
o.O;;
Fun... a 2 way thread flame

Valder
04-04-2002, 08:26 AM
Who cares. ET sucks and should be deleted. I hate it now and will forever.

Brad
04-04-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Valder

Sparkplug
04-04-2002, 08:42 AM

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
YES!!!!!

reeset1
04-04-2002, 10:01 AM
Well brad since you seem to think ET should be deleted then you wouldnt mind being fired then.

Proxy
04-04-2002, 10:27 AM
Riiiiiiiiiiiight....
o.O;
(Got my forum acct back, yay!)

fenderbender2965
04-05-2002, 05:55 AM
1.where in fl brad
2.brad rox 4ebebr k
3. reese lives in kansas

NeoNPL
04-05-2002, 06:00 AM
wow this thread is funny

Brad
04-05-2002, 06:32 AM
Well brad since you seem to think ET should be deleted then you wouldnt mind being fired then.

Hey Reese, since noone seems to like you, you would'nt mind commiting suicide, would you?

reeset1
04-05-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Brad

Hey Reese, since noone seems to like you, you would'nt mind commiting suicide, would you?

I think you need to stop threatening. Check the forum rules, it says no threatening. OMG, BAN!!!!

And also, just by thinking of you, anyone would commit suicide. But, unlike you, I have friends that care about me, and not just internet friends either.

Echos
04-05-2002, 10:14 AM
Brad, the entire telling Reese to commit suicide and such is starting to come off a bit stupid.

reeset1
04-05-2002, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Echos
Brad, the entire telling Reese to commit suicide and such is starting to come off a bit stupid.

OMG SMART PEOPLE DO EXIST!!!!

Sparkplug
04-05-2002, 10:44 AM
IM BRADS FRIEND AND IM STILL ALIVE

*ROX*

Googi
04-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Valder should be ETA.

fenderbender2965
04-06-2002, 08:57 PM
if I lived close to Brad, I'd be his friend. He is really cool. So stop your'e petty arguing. I think Brad should be EA and Kaelink should be assistant.

Brad
04-06-2002, 11:57 PM
I have many friends. :)

reeset1
04-07-2002, 01:23 AM
Brad is doesnt matter how many friends you have. It doesnt matter how popular you are. You dont do your job, and you broke the rules, both on the forum and on the game. You should pay the price

Brad
04-07-2002, 01:29 AM
Brad is doesnt matter how many friends you have. It doesnt matter how popular you are. You dont do your job, and you broke the rules, both on the forum and on the game. You should pay the price ono cussing si bad

Proxy
04-07-2002, 02:16 AM
Hm.. Reese condenses his posts and Brad says what he thinks...
To honestly tell the truth, this is the best 'flame war' I've ever watched.

HVOstroHS
04-07-2002, 02:36 AM

lol you only hate it cause u couldn't do a good job and you don't want anyone else to have it if you can't.

cds96
04-07-2002, 03:48 AM
Its not nice to threaten people :)

And going around saying

"Fuc* you Reese!" and saying the same word all over in toalls and on this forum will not help you keep your job at all. NO BUT IT MAKES HIM LOOK COOL LOASWL

cds96
04-07-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by HVOstroHS

lol you only hate it cause u couldn't do a good job and you don't want anyone else to have it if you can't. Did you fall out of the stupid tree and hit ever brach on the way down?

Googi
04-07-2002, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Valder should be ETA.

Brad
04-07-2002, 04:12 AM
Originally posted by cds96
NO BUT IT MAKES HIM LOOK COOL LOASWL

no doubt y0

reeset1
04-07-2002, 04:28 AM
Brad, overall, the majority of your supports consists of people who have to speak like:

LELFUXUROAFLMAOFASDFAW

And as for the rule breaking, you didnt just swear, you threatened me. As far as I am concerned, you should be fired in your situation, since you are an admin/moderator (game/boards).

Brad
04-07-2002, 04:59 AM
Brad, overall, the majority of your supports consists of people who have to speak like:

LELFUXUROAFLMAOFASDFAW

And as for the rule breaking, you didnt just swear, you threatened me. As far as I am concerned, you should be fired in your situation, since you are an admin/moderator (game/boards).

Nah,

Lyndzey likes me and shes smart. So is Sisok, Craig, Pir, Aftershock, and many more. The list goes on junior :]

Proxy
04-07-2002, 05:03 AM
Hmmmmmmmm....
Just gimme a crack at ET (LOL) Everyone else known to man got a chance -.-

I like Brad and Reese, Brad's kewl and Reese is kewl....
In different ways ofcourse.

Valder
04-07-2002, 05:51 AM

lol you only hate it cause u couldn't do a good job and you don't want anyone else to have it if you can't.

I could care less you god damn *****. I was fired for an idiotic reason and ET is very shitty and will always be. It should be deleted because it is very unpopular and just a waste of space now, so next time you try to speak, please stick your foot in your mount and shove your thumb up your ass.

And brad, stop telling reese to commit suicide.

Brad
04-07-2002, 06:01 AM

I could care less you god damn *****. I was fired for an idiotic reason and ET is very shitty and will always be. It should be deleted because it is very unpopular and just a waste of space now, so next time you try to speak, please stick your foot in your mount and shove your thumb up your ass.

I dont understand why people are telling me to stop. I have said it once for him to. Seen in my previous post. I could care less anymore, I agree it should be deleted.

Proxy
04-07-2002, 06:32 AM
-.-;
I wanna try... I've been assistant for a very long time, I think I'd make a decent administrator... I dunno.. but no one cares enough to give me a chance :(

AlexH
04-07-2002, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Proxy
-.-;
I wanna try... I've been assistant for a very long time, I think I'd make a decent administrator... I dunno.. but no one cares enough to give me a chance :(

Yea.
Give Kae a chance.
Its about time he got one.

Brad
04-07-2002, 08:39 AM
I am events admin. No time soon do I plan to quit. I am currently hiring more ets and I held 4 events today. If I get fired, I get fired. Nothing I can do about that. What Ive said to reese was off tag so he has nothing against me.

Proxy
04-07-2002, 08:46 AM
I am events admin. No time soon do I plan to quit. I am currently hiring more ets and I held 4 events today. If I get fired, I get fired. Nothing I can do about that. What Ive said to reese was off tag so he has nothing against me.

I'm aware, but you speak as though you're an Anti-Events Team prsona, as if you quit and as if ET were in transistion between leadership.

Brad
04-07-2002, 08:53 AM

I'm aware, but you speak as though you're an Anti-Events Team prsona, as if you quit and as if ET were in transistion between leadership.

No, I am anti *****..

I.e Googi, Reese, etc.

Proxy
04-07-2002, 09:22 AM

No, I am anti *****..

I.e Googi, Reese, etc.

Ooooooooooh...
That explains it.

HVOstroHS
04-07-2002, 11:45 AM

Speaking of getting fired for idiotic reasons.. oh, and by the way, stick my thumb up my ass? Just like you stuck your head up bird's ass to get your job?

Proxy
04-07-2002, 11:49 AM
And so henceforth the flame war is rekindled.

Valder
04-07-2002, 12:10 PM

Speaking of getting fired for idiotic reasons.. oh, and by the way, stick my thumb up my ass? Just like you stuck your head up bird's ass to get your job?
HAHA YOU ****ING *****!!
I had the job BEFORE birdbird was hired and I quit because I wanted to, then I got it back because I did a VERY good job when I was the ET admin before and REESE MADE ME ET ADMIN!!

Brad, instead of telling reese to commit suicide, please, tell this ******* to do it.

Proxy
04-07-2002, 12:43 PM
Reese amde you EA?
That's not what he todl me...
I'm anxious to hear the truth on this one...

Valder
04-07-2002, 12:49 PM
Reese amde you EA?
That's not what he todl me...
I'm anxious to hear the truth on this one...

He told me. He PMed me and said "You are the new EA".

Reese (3/5/2002 7:27:13 PM):

New et admin =/

Valder (3/5/2002 7:27:58 PM):

me?

Proxy
04-07-2002, 12:59 PM
I don't have history... too far back..
But he todl me he didn't select an new EA and Bird basically forced you onto his position...
Good job Valder, you got Bird's approval. (No, that's not sarcastic, though it sounds liek it)
But he told me he didn't select you, that Bird did.

reeset1
04-07-2002, 02:01 PM
Thats not ENTIRELY true on both sides.

1) Yes, it was my FINAL decision to make Valder EA after me

2) Kaelink has most of the story right, but I was not forced. Bird just disapproved of my choices for my successor.

reeset1
04-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Brad, your in a war you cant win, your cornered, no way out.

Proxy
04-07-2002, 02:04 PM
Bad Reese!
Little whtie lies... little white lies ;)

Brad
04-07-2002, 11:35 PM
Brad, your in a war you cant win, your cornered, no way out.

Cornered...?

By you?

Hhahahahaha

reeset1
04-08-2002, 12:42 AM
Brad, the proof is all over. Admins dont go around threatening people, nor do they constantly swear just because they got a little mad.

Brad
04-08-2002, 12:49 AM
Brad, the proof is all over. Admins dont go around threatening people, nor do they constantly swear just because they got a little mad.

I threatened you and cussed at you WITHOUT TAG ON. And I didint do it on rc which i dont have or any type of admin type abuse. You have NOTHING on me. Its basically like me iming birdbird on AIM and him saying fu go away or I will kill you. Its on AIM without any type of admin thing, SO ITS NOTHING.

reeset1
04-08-2002, 12:58 AM
The forums is enough. You dont have oyur little staff tags here, but the fact that you are a moderator would be enough to get you fired.

AND you were doing this to me too with FAQ tag on.

Brad
04-08-2002, 12:59 AM
The forums is enough. You dont have oyur little staff tags here, but the fact that you are a moderator would be enough to get you fired.

AND you were doing this to me too with FAQ tag on.

The FAQ tag is a lie. Fire me from moderator. I dont care. As people have said NUMEROUS times. The forums are not the game. :)

reeset1
04-08-2002, 01:00 AM
ANd brad, this is also about you not doing your job, and you have been VERY inactive.

Valder got fired because he never got on, and everyone knew why he wasnt on.

You should be fired because you were inactive as well, yet hardly anyone knew where you were.

Brad
04-08-2002, 01:01 AM
ANd brad, this is also about you not doing your job, and you have been VERY inactive.

Valder got fired because he never got on, and everyone knew why he wasnt on.

You should be fired because you were inactive as well, yet hardly anyone knew where you were.
I am on 5 hours a day fool. I wasnt on for a week due to vacation. Everyone knew I was on vacation as well which was why i was NOT fired. :)

reeset1
04-08-2002, 01:02 AM
Brad, you havent been fired yet because either:

A)Birdbird isnt back yet

or

B) Birdbird hasnt come online yet.

Brad
04-08-2002, 01:04 AM
Brad, you havent been fired yet because either:

A)Birdbird isnt back yet

or

B) Birdbird hasnt come online yet.

Birdbird is back. He was on graal last night.

You lose.

HVOstroHS
04-08-2002, 01:10 AM

HAHA YOU ****ING *****!!
I had the job BEFORE birdbird was hired and I quit because I wanted to, then I got it back because I did a VERY good job when I was the ET admin before and REESE MADE ME ET ADMIN!!

Brad, instead of telling reese to commit suicide, please, tell this ******* to do it.

Ooh.. getting a little touchy now. Feeling a little angry.. maybe a little guilty? Nah, you're too stupid to feel guilt. But, you can lie. I have history of Reese saying he made a mistake, and if it was really up to him, BirdBird would not have chosen you. So keep your lies coming, I can take them. Oh, and as for you doing a good job... I doubt that ever happened, judging by your recent work of hiring all the people that would rather tell people to "F*** off" on tag and PK than hold events.

Have a nice day.

reeset1
04-08-2002, 01:22 AM
k, no more flaming on the forums. now that birdbird is POSSIBLY back(according to kaimetsu), I will talk with him about this rather than flame the et forum.

HAVE A NICE DAY

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-08-2002, 01:26 AM
I didn't read the whole thread because it was probably a flame, but I think the reason birdbird doesn't care anymore is because he knows to oh so evident fate of Graal 2001

Valder
04-08-2002, 05:17 AM

Ooh.. getting a little touchy now. Feeling a little angry.. maybe a little guilty? Nah, you're too stupid to feel guilt. But, you can lie. I have history of Reese saying he made a mistake, and if it was really up to him, BirdBird would not have chosen you. So keep your lies coming, I can take them. Oh, and as for you doing a good job... I doubt that ever happened, judging by your recent work of hiring all the people that would rather tell people to "F*** off" on tag and PK than hold events.

Have a nice day.

You call ME stupid..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What the **** are you talking about my members PKing with tag. I had strict rules about that and if you weren't so simple-minded you would have known that, but I guess you are even more of an idiot than I though. Reese hired me, HE pmed me and told me I was the new admin. Birdbird would have chosen me because he knows that I did a good job, and if you don't believe me, check old posts on this forum and you'll see.
GOFALLOFFTHEOWORLD!

HVOstroHS
04-08-2002, 05:42 AM

You call ME stupid..HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
What the **** are you talking about my members PKing with tag. I had strict rules about that and if you weren't so simple-minded you would have known that, but I guess you are even more of an idiot than I though. Reese hired me, HE pmed me and told me I was the new admin. Birdbird would have chosen me because he knows that I did a good job, and if you don't believe me, check old posts on this forum and you'll see.
GOFALLOFFTHEOWORLD!

Like I said, keep the lies coming. Yes, you did have strict rules- I will give you that much. Were they enforced? No. Oh, and there was nothing in your "comeback" about your members telling people to "F*** off" on tag.. I guess you knew that one was true but you thought maybe you could slide the other one by me. Nobody except your bed buddy ETs believe you.

Valder
04-08-2002, 06:52 AM

Like I said, keep the lies coming. Yes, you did have strict rules- I will give you that much. Were they enforced? No. Oh, and there was nothing in your "comeback" about your members telling people to "F*** off" on tag.. I guess you knew that one was true but you thought maybe you could slide the other one by me. Nobody except your bed buddy ETs believe you.

Shows what you know **** nut. 2 days after I got the job, 2 of my friends died, so I couldn't be on, and if anything bad happened I couldn't do anything about it untill I came back. After I did come back I was fired because of inactivity yet Birdbird knew why I was gone. None of my members ever told people to "****" off, with the acception on Brad who sais that to everyone. My rules were enforced, but I gave a warning first because there is something called "A Chance". Try getting the facts straight.

Brad
04-08-2002, 06:53 AM

None of my members ever told people to "****" off, with the acception on Brad who sais that to everyone.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

HVOstroHS
04-09-2002, 04:15 AM

Shows what you know **** nut. 2 days after I got the job, 2 of my friends died, so I couldn't be on, and if anything bad happened I couldn't do anything about it untill I came back. After I did come back I was fired because of inactivity yet Birdbird knew why I was gone. None of my members ever told people to "****" off, with the acception on Brad who sais that to everyone. My rules were enforced, but I gave a warning first because there is something called "A Chance". Try getting the facts straight.

Straight.. unlike you? And if you weren't around... how would you know if your rules were enforced? You don't. Face it, you lie through your teeth and the only reason they believe you is because you have been around longer.

Brad
04-09-2002, 05:25 AM

Straight.. unlike you?

Thats wrong...really ****ing wrong :mad:

fenderbender2965
04-09-2002, 05:47 AM

Nah,

Lyndzey likes me and shes smart. So is Sisok, Craig, Pir, Aftershock, and many more. The list goes on junior :]

Ransk is dum 4 lyife
yaw

Proxy
04-09-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by fenderbender2965

Ransk is dum 4 lyife
yaw

Yes you are... yes you are...
J/K ^^
Holy = kewlness

Valder
04-09-2002, 01:19 PM

Straight.. unlike you? And if you weren't around... how would you know if your rules were enforced? You don't. Face it, you lie through your teeth and the only reason they believe you is because you have been around longer.

Whatever you say ****wad

Googi
04-10-2002, 01:03 AM
Valder is back now, so he should be ETA.