PDA

View Full Version : What is left for Graal?


DoragonKoden_Admin3
04-03-2002, 08:01 PM
Everyone who was someone is gone. There is nothing left here now. Graal, once a forest, now a desert. The only ones left now -- vultures.

SkooL
04-03-2002, 08:08 PM
Hey, I'm someone! I'm still here! Others are still here, like TrueHeaT...We're all faithful. :D

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
04-03-2002, 09:00 PM
me to!!

Spanko
04-03-2002, 09:02 PM
Poetical, and for the most part not correct.

Flameuss
04-03-2002, 11:11 PM
Yeas alot of people have left... but you are forgetting that there are alot more people out there, some of them are almost as good as those who left. Heh I'll always be there, maybe not as cool as the rest, but a Graal Fan nonoless

- Androk (Flameus let me post on his account... Thank you Flame =))

manton
04-03-2002, 11:16 PM
It seems like Graal dieing threads are almost a fad.
But come on. A few people have left, yes. But Graal is certainly not a desert yet.

Flameuss
04-03-2002, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by manton
It seems like Graal dieing threads are almost a fad.
But come on. A few people have left, yes. But Graal is certainly not a desert yet.

Or maybe it is like a dessert... Thiugh you know that there are TONS of animals in thge desert at night... same with Graal =D

- Androk (Flameus let me post on his account... Thank you Flame =))

manton
04-03-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Flameuss


Or maybe it is like a dessert... Thiugh you know that there are TONS of animals in thge desert at night... same with Graal =D

- Androk (Flameus let me post on his account... Thank you Flame =))

Graal is like a dessert? ;)

habek
04-03-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by manton


Graal is like a dessert? ;)
LOL YUM!

James
04-04-2002, 12:39 AM
I could care less about posting here or playing Graal2001, the only forums I really care to look are Not graal related and private forums.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-04-2002, 12:59 AM
Oh boy.. I'm starting to have second thoughts about Graal 2002 saving Graal for some reason?

manton
04-04-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Oh boy.. I'm starting to have second thoughts about Graal 2002 saving Graal for some reason?

If 2002 is updated constantly like graal2001 was (WAS =/), everything should be fine.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-04-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by manton


If 2002 is updated constantly like graal2001 was (WAS =/), everything should be fine.
I am not concerned about hat mania and money crazes taking over Graal 2002 anymore. If you have noticed on Graal 2001 lately, the hat craze and the doll craze IS FINALLY dying down. The next thing we need is someone smart like Birdbird o say "OMG NEW HATS COMIGN OUT, RESTOCK TONIGTE%$#"

What I am concerned about is the inclusiveness of Graal 2002. Okay, let's face it, we don't have a whole bunch of tip top role-players on Graal, and we have plenty that don't know how to. So what are we going to do, exclude them? If we do, Graal 2002 will die fast.

Psyker
04-04-2002, 01:37 AM
The only thing left clinging me to Graal is my job here.

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
04-04-2002, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Flameuss


Or maybe it is like a dessert... Thiugh you know that there are TONS of animals in thge desert at night... same with Graal =D

- Androk (Flameus let me post on his account... Thank you Flame =))

At night, yes, when iam on theres like 10 maybe 20 at max

DarkDragon452
04-04-2002, 01:49 AM
The old die off to make room for the young. Older players quit and newer ones take their place. *shrug*

manton
04-04-2002, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I am not concerned about hat mania and money crazes taking over Graal 2002 anymore. If you have noticed on Graal 2001 lately, the hat craze and the doll craze IS FINALLY dying down. The next thing we need is someone smart like Birdbird o say "OMG NEW HATS COMIGN OUT, RESTOCK TONIGTE%$#"

What I am concerned about is the inclusiveness of Graal 2002. Okay, let's face it, we don't have a whole bunch of tip top role-players on Graal, and we have plenty that don't know how to. So what are we going to do, exclude them? If we do, Graal 2002 will die fast.

But even if there are people who don't know how to roleplay very good, they can be taught to be better.
And even if there are people who aren't willing to learn, it doesn't really matter, as long as they don't ruin RP events.
We'll just have to be more strict on people who insist on interrupting them.
Besides, Graal2002 doesn't have to be only about roleplaying.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-04-2002, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by manton


But even if there are people who don't know how to roleplay very good, they can be taught to be better.
And even if there are people who aren't willing to learn, it doesn't really matter, as long as they don't ruin RP events.
We'll just have to be more strict on people who insist on interrupting them.
Besides, Graal2002 doesn't have to be only about roleplaying.
I know, but some people are like "omg these peopel are n00bs don't let tehm roel-play" or "stupid n00bs ruinign our events" or "learn how to roel-play n0bie or you can't join this kingdum"

Wow! I am sure that will aspire many people to play Graal 2002

manton
04-04-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

I know, but some people are like "omg these peopel are n00bs don't let tehm roel-play" or "stupid n00bs ruinign our events" or "learn how to roel-play n0bie or you can't join this kingdum"

Wow! I am sure that will aspire many people to play Graal 2002

You have a point. =/
There's not really anything that can be done about people like that, except try to tell them to stop.
They've always been around, and they'll always be around. =/

habek
04-04-2002, 02:35 AM
i cant RP but i am willing to learn

Nastazio
04-04-2002, 04:31 AM
I don't like how everyone is saying "RP events." It makes it seem like Graal 2002 will only have Role-Playing during curtan "events." When what i'm looking forward to is going up to random people, and starting a story so to speak with that person. Not just RPing when there is an "Event" going on...

Just my thoughts =|

manton
04-04-2002, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I don't like how everyone is saying "RP events." It makes it seem like Graal 2002 will only have Role-Playing during curtan "events." When what i'm looking forward to is going up to random people, and starting a story so to speak with that person. Not just RPing when there is an "Event" going on...

Just my thoughts =|
I just said "RP events" because I couldn't think of something better. =/

AlkarenHyralt
04-04-2002, 04:34 AM
The Fallen Angel still resides here.

gloop
04-04-2002, 04:41 AM
i dont really like to rp
i would rather play a game, : P
im not sure if i will start playing on 2k2

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-04-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Nastazio
I don't like how everyone is saying "RP events." It makes it seem like Graal 2002 will only have Role-Playing during curtan "events." When what i'm looking forward to is going up to random people, and starting a story so to speak with that person. Not just RPing when there is an "Event" going on...

Just my thoughts =|
I've always wanted a server like that, well, not exactly going up to people and start chatting about their history. But I would love to go into the town and go about my daily routine. Doing things like buying food, going to the blacksmith etc and people like someone does something at a shopping mall today. That would be great

Flameuss
04-04-2002, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by DoragonKoden_Admin3
Everyone who was someone is gone. There is nothing left here now. Graal, once a forest, now a desert. The only ones left now -- vultures.

2002 will be nicer but for now im a vulture hehehe and its not a desert more like a very *ucked up server :)

Brad
04-04-2002, 06:30 AM
who cares

Psyker
04-04-2002, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by habek
i cant RP but i am willing to learn
i'm sure you'll do just fine

Flameuss
04-04-2002, 06:40 AM
Originally posted by Psyker

i'm sure you'll do just fine

isnt this whole post about spam lol :D notice how they removed spam smiley =/

Mman
04-04-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by DoragonKoden_Admin3
Everyone who was someone is gone. There is nothing left here now. Graal, once a forest, now a desert. The only ones left now -- vultures.

Graal's not quite a desert, although it is going through a drought right now.

Evildred144
04-04-2002, 10:29 PM
well all it takes is a few people dedicated to teach the people that dont know how. I dont know how but im going to try to learn