PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Funds

Googi
04-01-2002, 01:23 PM
Where did this come from? I never noticed this :p

Anyway, most likely Dustari has the most, Zormite probably has nothing (Which is really okay at this time as without any real royalty Zormite is really now just a faction of Dustari). Samurai are probably the real losers on this one. Pirate Crew and Elven are probably pretty average.

FFusion
04-01-2002, 01:40 PM
yeah the new kingdom npc is neat.

Griffyn
04-01-2002, 01:46 PM
karakaze got sort of screwed over on this. people need to be in the cave to donate :\.

FFusion
04-01-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn
karakaze got sort of screwed over on this. people need to be in the cave to donate :\.
well its same for the other kingdoms too. you have to be inside the castle/cave to donte and such. well except for Santerrain.

Griffyn
04-01-2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by FFusion

well its same for the other kingdoms too. you have to be inside the castle/cave to donte and such. well except for Santerrain.
how many kingdoms have a password?

FFusion
04-01-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Griffyn

how many kingdoms have a password?
the bridges are like passwords for some kingdoms.

Griffyn
04-01-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by FFusion

the bridges are like passwords for some kingdoms.
they can be raised, we cant change our password until one of our bosses is on :\.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-02-2002, 12:52 AM
Dustari is going to get a meeting going once the Archduke or the Queen is on to discuss how to spend our money

Androk2k1
04-02-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Where did this come from? I never noticed this :p

Anyway, most likely Dustari has the most, Zormite probably has nothing (Which is really okay at this time as without any real royalty Zormite is really now just a faction of Dustari). Samurai are probably the real losers on this one. Pirate Crew and Elven are probably pretty average.

We might be suckers, but so we already hosted a Farm God Celebration. and Just I alone spent 500 on it...