PDA

View Full Version : Airship Plans Stolen

Googi
04-01-2002, 12:50 PM
Me and Redflair infiltrated the Pirate Crew Lab while some other Dustarians fought above. Airship plans were then stolen from the lab (right of a table for that matter) and are being passed on to the Dustarian head scientist.

Griffyn
04-01-2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Googi
Me and Redflair infiltrated the Pirate Crew Lab while some other Dustarians fought above. Airship plans were then stolen from the lab (right of a table for that matter) and are being passed on to the Dustarian head scientist.
ill be sure to murder the damn imposter!

GryffonDurime
04-02-2002, 01:50 AM
Hehe....have I already gotten it and didnt know it?

Python523
04-02-2002, 04:28 AM
What airship plans? The captain already said we weren't building airships

Thak2
04-02-2002, 04:40 AM
Maybe Dustari mistakenly stole the Pirate Crew's plans to make the biggest keg of grog in the lands?

Too bad, the Pirate's were probably looking foward to that. :(

ghostsamurai
04-02-2002, 05:14 AM
*plots* ;)

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-02-2002, 05:23 AM
Obviously, the Pirates have superb skills at constructing boats, and we have stolen such plans. I have handed them over to my head scientist who will analyze them

draygin
04-02-2002, 05:30 AM
air ship boats make up your minds already if you're going to RP something you guys should at least make sure and have a clear purpose for the RP if you stole the non existant Air ship plans then tough you cant just say hmmm nothing we'll change the story to ships. You would have to go back all over again and try to get the Ship plans.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
04-02-2002, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by draygin
air ship boats make up your minds already if you're going to RP something you guys should at least make sure and have a clear purpose for the RP if you stole the non existant Air ship plans then tough you cant just say hmmm nothing we'll change the story to ships. You would have to go back all over again and try to get the Ship plans.
An airship design would be quite similar to an actual Pirate boat so that is a consistent story. I'm no engineer, or scientist for that matter. I can' accurately decipher blueprints

Googi
04-02-2002, 07:18 AM
Umm..okay, anybody in Pirate Crew, here is what I suggest, you go to your boat, you then go into the Pirate Crew lab, inside the lab, at the table the scientist is at, you will find airship plans.

CrispinX
04-02-2002, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

An airship design would be quite similar to an actual Pirate boat so that is a consistent story. I'm no engineer, or scientist for that matter. I can' accurately decipher blueprints

Take Final Fantasy 5 for example, the airship is a frickin pirate boat with propellers.

ghostsamurai
04-02-2002, 09:46 AM
you would need a large power source to power it *glances at bag*

Hiker
04-04-2002, 01:40 PM
Too bad the plans are encrypted with the voodoo language.

Googi
04-05-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
you would need a large power source to power it *glances at bag*

To bad you didn't steal all the Dustari crowns.;)

And I am sure Zormite would be willing to lend Dustari the orb so they can bomb you.

ghostsamurai
04-05-2002, 04:39 AM

And I am sure Zormite would be willing to lend Dustari the orb so they can bomb you. too bad you dont need all the crowns :rolleyes:

Hiker
04-05-2002, 04:46 AM

And I am sure Zormite would be willing to lend Dustari the orb so they can bomb you.
Remind me to take you prisoner and fish fry you. ;) :D

cloudstrifevii
04-06-2002, 06:24 AM
One thing we have no "Airship Blueprints" we have a model. Second of all Pirate Voodoo can only be read by demons *rox* or some of our finest Pirate Crewmans. Also why would you want to bomb our ship?