PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps this crown thing has been gone about the wrong way...

Googi
03-31-2002, 05:09 AM
Now, since Karakaze took(or one of the other 2913989238 people have used) the crowns, the first way out seemed to be to steal them back. However, there is no reason the crowns cannot be recreated, in order for them to exist in the first place, someone needed to make them, obviously a person with great skills in crafting. However, I'm sure that multiple people can most likely come together with minerals and be able to recreate the Dustarian crowns.

Ghost Pirate
03-31-2002, 05:33 AM
who cares its just a hat

and your not in dustari anyways so why the hell do you care?

Googi
03-31-2002, 05:38 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
who cares its just a hat

and your not in dustari anyways so why the hell do you care?

I am in Zormite, Zormite and Dustari are great allies.

Ghost Pirate
03-31-2002, 05:47 AM
Blah

The turtles and the fishes

how nice

Googi
03-31-2002, 06:11 AM
Perhaps I'm wrong, Karakaze seems to think that the crown is a weapon.

Googi
03-31-2002, 06:58 AM
Well, as is shown is this poorly designed diagram (who's creator's name will be left out to avoid lawsuits and much embarrasment:p) the crowns can be recreated.

Now I just need to find someone who knows how much of what is in the crown.

Ghost Pirate
03-31-2002, 07:14 AM
lawsuits

uno mommento

why the hell for and why would it be a humiliation?

Googi
03-31-2002, 07:23 AM
why the hell for and why would it be a humiliation?

Because the picture is crappy :p

Brad
03-31-2002, 10:51 AM
That's dumb. If I was Zormite emp still Dustari and Zormite would be great enemies.

Googi
03-31-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Brad
That's dumb. If I was Zormite emp still Dustari and Zormite would be great enemies.

If you were Zormite Emp then the kingdom would most likely become controlled by Karakaze.

everandom
03-31-2002, 12:28 PM
heh making new crown eh? doesn't a crown have it own history and emotional significance to the country itself? soo... the value of the crown is not the physical nature, but it's history and emotional significance, soooo basically try take it back :rolleyes:

Googi
03-31-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by everandom
heh making new crown eh? doesn't a crown have it own history and emotional significance to the country itself? soo... the value of the crown is not the physical nature, but it's history and emotional significance, soooo basically try take it back :rolleyes:

Well, Karakaze started with threats to get me jailed for harrasment, and it's been seen before that Karakaze has influence over the staff, so I gotta come up with a new way.

everandom
03-31-2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Googi

Well, Karakaze started with threats to get me jailed for harrasment, and it's been seen before that Karakaze has influence over the staff, so I gotta come up with a new way.

ic :)

Thak2
03-31-2002, 02:38 PM
A great blacksmith would have to recreate the Crown, it would take along time to make it perfect.

Zormite wouldn't be able to provide that, since metallurgy and underwater don't mix. Maybe Dustari and their Zormite allies should undergo a quest to find the greatest blacksmith in the lands?

ghostsamurai
03-31-2002, 02:43 PM
check Santerrian, they have the best metalurgy.

Ghost Pirate
03-31-2002, 03:02 PM
hey a Seabee can build anything...they are the strongest SOBs this side of Graal...although there all back on Pirate Island

Python523
03-31-2002, 04:12 PM
hey a Seabee can build anything...they are the strongest SOBs this side of Graal...although there all back on Pirate Island
And the fact that we would rather purposly sink the pirate ship than make something for dustari means no crown for them ;)

TrueHeaT
04-02-2002, 08:13 AM

it's not that we have staff influences, it's that HARASSMENT IS AGAINST THE RULES

Googi
04-02-2002, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by TrueHeaT

it's not that we have staff influences, it's that HARASSMENT IS AGAINST THE RULES
[bs filter]
I was gonna get owned because Dustari was outnumbering me so I had to make up a story so that even if they killed me they wouldn't get the crown
[/bs filter]

Googi
04-02-2002, 11:24 AM
Haha, I killed Sisok tonight, followed promptly by his disconnecting, I doubt I'll get the crowns from this though.

AlkarenHyralt
04-02-2002, 11:32 PM
Googi you will never get the crowns.

Googi
04-03-2002, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt
Googi you will never get the crowns.

Well, not me of course, but Dustari...

draygin
04-03-2002, 04:00 AM
He just doesnt like the fact that KT actually has something of value aside from some little dirt hole in the ground.

Griffyn
04-03-2002, 04:00 AM

Well, not me of course, but Dustari...
googi, the other night, sisok showed me a tunnel that lead to dustari jails. i went in, and he followed. he was WEARING a crown. a dustari came in, saw us, and reported to his official. a few more came in (by then i noticed sisok had a crown on, so i told him to take it off), and they let us go.
they will never get the crowns, because they are DUMB.

Googi
04-03-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by draygin
He just doesnt like the fact that KT actually has something of value aside from some little dirt hole in the ground.

Percisely.

Originally posted by Griffyn
googi, the other night, sisok showed me a tunnel that lead to dustari jails. i went in, and he followed. he was WEARING a crown. a dustari came in, saw us, and reported to his official. a few more came in (by then i noticed sisok had a crown on, so i told him to take it off), and they let us go.
they will never get the crowns, because they are DUMB.

Gah, well, even if they killed him, he wouldn't of given them the crown, I killed Sisok when he and his buddies attacked Dustari (not to mention 2 times before that) and he still won't hand over the crown.

draygin
04-03-2002, 06:08 AM
A. even if by chance Dustari did make new crowns that wouldnt change the fact that KT still has them and there value.

B. KT has a nice little suprise comming out soon.

C. Are you naturally stupid or do you have to work at it? In the RP the Crowns are hidden away some where so what if Sisok has them on him personally its the only way to make sure non RPer's cant steal them.

Googi
04-03-2002, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by draygin
B. KT has a nice little suprise comming out soon.

Yeah, I've been working on that one, so far I know that it involves using the crowns in order to allow someone, although I'm not sure who it is, to use fire magic, against someone, although I'm not sure who.

ghostsamurai
04-03-2002, 07:04 AM
Haha, I killed Sisok tonight, followed promptly by his disconnecting, I doubt I'll get the crowns from this though. Killed? I was merely wounded by your damn kicking.

Googi
04-03-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Killed? I was merely wounded by your damn kicking.

Oh, well, that's the first time god has probably seen a "wounded" person in heaven. You should have gone to hell anyway, but it's not up yet.

ghostsamurai
04-03-2002, 07:08 AM

Oh, well, that's the first time god has probably seen a "wounded" person in heaven. You should have gone to hell anyway, but it's not up yet. heaven? ha! I wish. Hell? Ha, not even close ;)
I didnt go anywhere :)

Googi
04-03-2002, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
heaven? ha! I wish. Hell? Ha, not even close ;)
I didnt go anywhere :)

You got :rolleyes:wounded:rolleyes: in a kingdom zone, therefore you went to heaven for about 10 seconds before being sent to the admin house, I really wish Bird would get rid of this dumb heaven rule.

TrueHeaT
04-03-2002, 03:39 PM
you really think a bomy kicking would even RP-kill someone? more like mild bruising.

Ghost Pirate
04-03-2002, 04:05 PM
Instead of returning to the admin house players should be warped to their kingdom's rest zone with .5 (so they can't return till they are better)

draygin
04-03-2002, 10:31 PM

Yeah, I've been working on that one, so far I know that it involves using the crowns in order to allow someone, although I'm not sure who it is, to use fire magic, against someone, although I'm not sure who.

What the hell are you talking about god you're obsessed with those stupid crowns get off it already I dont get a flying rats ass (no offense vermain ;) ) about those stupid crowns hell lets melt them down into Karakaze Bed Pans and take turns crapping in them.

draygin
04-03-2002, 10:44 PM
Upon reading the other post I see what you're babbling about and my previous post still stands as I coule care less as does my character about those stupid crowns just automatically assume if I say something it is in no relation to those soon to be bed pans if I can get my hands ahold of them. Seeing as how my character isnt the brightest light blub in the box.

Domini
04-04-2002, 12:56 AM
Instead of returning to the admin house players should be warped to their kingdom's rest zone with .5 (so they can't return till they are better) Yes, it's very annoying when you have to walk ALL TEH WAY back to Santerrain.