PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Holiday Event

Androk2k1
03-30-2002, 09:24 PM
On Saturday, 12:00 Eastern Time, a huge Event will be held by me. This Event will include launching of over 50 different fireworks and a give away of apples/pies/bread. This holiday celebreates the Farming God, and how generous he was to us.

Any other Sumurai who are willing to help me celebrate this wonderful day, may Forum PM me or find me on the game and PM me there.

Anyone who comes to farmlands this day, please do not forget to pray upon the statue of Farming God, it just might increase amounts of apples you will get =)

Also when you come to te holiday please be respectful to the land that all Samurai love so much.

And Last I will plant 1 tree that has to grow fully and give apple (everyone has to water it, during the show), This tree symbolises peace of the land. All the apples from the tree will be equally shared with our allies and us =).

PS: However I still didn't get permission from Emperor Hawk, but I do not think that will be a huge problem.

vsignasv
03-30-2002, 09:36 PM
ocool I'm comin

Glory
03-30-2002, 10:03 PM
I am in Sumurai, I will steal all your breads! Beware.

Androk2k1
03-30-2002, 11:00 PM
Corrent supplies status:

Fireworks: 52
Apples: 86
Breads: 3
Pies: 1
Seeds: 2
Gralats Left: 0

If you wish to Help, please bring fireworks/apples/breads/pies and launch/give them away... Thank you.

Skatche
03-30-2002, 11:55 PM
I can donate to the event... although only 15 gralats or so (at the moment I only have five or so gralats, and twenty which I'm holding for a friend, but I can go fish and raise money).

Androk2k1
03-31-2002, 12:06 AM
It would be better if you got online and just helped grow the Tree of Peace =) and buy even 1 firework would be good a s well

everandom
03-31-2002, 12:31 PM
akhhh bomy poor, doesn't have money even for buying seeds =*(*** well bomy could help eat... :rolleyes: (well I could buy a few fireworks)

Androk2k1
04-01-2002, 07:11 AM
OK Event was a success... theer was a show during almost all night and then later I held a Kung Fu Tourney with 2 dolls as prizes =)