PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone

Spyder5782
05-12-2001, 01:28 AM
Wow i havent been here in a while. it is because the day after my last post a friend invited me over to his house so i went. then went out in his backyard to go squirrel hunting. while there, we found a little green elf who told us that there is a hidden cave behind the trees. so we went there. to our surprise there was in fact a little green elf who told us his name was yoda. he obviously wasnt yoda but we went along with it anyway. he handed us both apples so we ate them. my friend's chest exploded and I screamed. I was scared because i thought the same thign would happen to me. Then I started feeling dizzy. I fell asleep. When i awoke i was sitting in a raft in some large body of water. I had no food, so i pretended to be dead, and when a birdl flew over be i would ring its neck, and drink its blood to survive. I finally reached land. I got off the raft and saw a wierd sight. there were huge trees and i decided to climb one of them. I climbed all the way to the top and then looked around. I saw a castle in the middle of the island i was on. So i travled to the castle. To my surprise, I saw sigourney weaver sitting in the castle. she gave me a bowl of soup so I ate it. aI started feeling dizzy. "oh no", i said, I thought i was going to be transported somewhere else now. i fell asleep. I woke up, and I was in the middle of this gigantic field. to my left, about 2 miles away, I saw a little black dot moving around. I travled to it, to discover it was a hamster 5 feet tall frolicing through the meadows. It charged towards me and knocked me down. I fell unconcious. When i woke up, i was sitting in the local supermarket about 3 miles away from my house. I walked home. my mom asked me where i was , considering i was gone for 2 or so months.so I explained this story to her. a few days later i am here, posting this story to all of you.

-SilentBob

Hawk
haha mou!
welcomeback

Fai
COOL I DIDN'T READ IT

sniperjoe10
o.O

::cough::

KJS
05-12-2001, 01:29 AM
What a story... lol

Hawk
05-12-2001, 01:30 AM
haha.
I read it, it''s super fun

sniperjoe10
05-12-2001, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Hawk
haha mou!

YOU ARE STEALING MY WORDZ.

Chrismas
05-12-2001, 01:32 AM
I hate it when that happens, once that hampster attacked me because i had some cheese.

Hawk
05-12-2001, 01:32 AM
lewlz.
It is MY word >=(

Chrismas
05-12-2001, 01:34 AM
lcheesel?

KJS
05-12-2001, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Chrismas
I hate it when that happens, once that hampster attacked me because i had some cheese.

what storys to tell..\
well now everyone tell your storys about hampsters and mosters and things.
;x

Chrismas
05-12-2001, 01:36 AM
ONce lioola it was idthe and cheese.

sniperjoe10
05-12-2001, 01:39 AM
lewlz.
It is MY word >=(
'haha mou' is YOUR word? I'm afraid not >=/

Hawk
05-12-2001, 01:40 AM
yes and you used to be borgs leader and I co-owned it I think, And I always said haha mou so die and hi!

sniperjoe10
05-12-2001, 01:41 AM
I don't remember you saying that =/

Hawk
05-12-2001, 01:42 AM
: - (
lies.
:D

freddyfox
I will charge you ten dollars to use my word "Razzlefrazenberry"

Hawk
haharazenfrazzleberry.
lelzlz

sniperjoe10
: - (
lies.
:D
No, I'm afraid not, sir =(

Hawk
>:(
its our word then.

Chrismas
05-12-2001, 01:43 AM
razelfrazencheese.com?

sniperjoe10
05-12-2001, 01:43 AM
>:(
its our word then.

[email protected]

Chrismas
05-12-2001, 01:46 AM
Vermain say somethign afunny cheese.

fugitive316
05-12-2001, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Spyder5782
Wow i havent been here in a while. it is because the day after my last post a friend invited me over to his house so i went. then went out in his backyard to go squirrel hunting. while there, we found a little green elf who told us that there is a hidden cave behind the trees. so we went there. to our surprise there was in fact a little green elf who told us his name was yoda. he obviously wasnt yoda but we went along with it anyway. he handed us both apples so we ate them. my friend's chest exploded and I screamed. I was scared because i thought the same thign would happen to me. Then I started feeling dizzy. I fell asleep. When i awoke i was sitting in a raft in some large body of water. I had no food, so i pretended to be dead, and when a birdl flew over be i would ring its neck, and drink its blood to survive. I finally reached land. I got off the raft and saw a wierd sight. there were huge trees and i decided to climb one of them. I climbed all the way to the top and then looked around. I saw a castle in the middle of the island i was on. So i travled to the castle. To my surprise, I saw sigourney weaver sitting in the castle. she gave me a bowl of soup so I ate it. aI started feeling dizzy. "oh no", i said, I thought i was going to be transported somewhere else now. i fell asleep. I woke up, and I was in the middle of this gigantic field. to my left, about 2 miles away, I saw a little black dot moving around. I travled to it, to discover it was a hamster 5 feet tall frolicing through the meadows. It charged towards me and knocked me down. I fell unconcious. When i woke up, i was sitting in the local supermarket about 3 miles away from my house. I walked home. my mom asked me where i was , considering i was gone for 2 or so months.so I explained this story to her. a few days later i am here, posting this story to all of you.

-SilentBob

That happend to you to? wow small world.

Hawk
05-12-2001, 02:23 AM
no, MOU is Sniper joe and I's word.
:P