PDA

View Full Version : Elven.

c0nsp1racy
03-29-2002, 10:27 AM
I dont understand a kingdoms up for a few days and people hate it, Its levels arent even fully up yet and people say it sucks people are still trying to get it deleted. I think elven has alot of promise, its just not as evolved as any of the others such as dustari or zormite. Hell people hated karakaze when they first arrived but now no one really minds it. Just give elven a chance and stop whining.

GryffonDurime
03-29-2002, 10:58 AM
I still mind that the Karakaze exsist. But as for Elven, it seems that it is getting all the base RPers, as.......Jeez, I'm not even going to go there, everyone knows what I was about to say, and if I had said it it would just set off a flame war.

ghostsamurai
03-29-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
I still mind that the Karakaze exsist. But as for Elven, it seems that it is getting all the base RPers, as.......Jeez, I'm not even going to go there, everyone knows what I was about to say, and if I had said it it would just set off a flame war. We have been around long before any of the other new kingdoms ^_^.

c0nsp1racy
03-29-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
We have been around long before any of the other new kingdoms ^_^.

I dont remember you guys before dustari and zormite

FFusion
03-29-2002, 11:28 AM
Its always hard for new kingdoms to get accepted to the other 'big' kingdoms like zormite, dustari, and ect. Usually because people only want the 4 main ones and no other. As for karakaze and orc they were easily accepted since they are only small rp guilds.