PDA

View Full Version : The Dustari Crowns (yet again)

Googi
03-29-2002, 01:17 AM
Marle, who has quit, has atleast one of the Dustari crowns, she says that she can't drop it, which I believe, but an admin can probably take the crown and move it to another account, being that the crowns are currently the center of the G2K1 RPing universe, Marle's one or more crown(s) should be given to someone else (Most likely will end up being an active Karakaze who can be RP killed and then have the crowns taken from).

Valder
03-29-2002, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Marle, who has quit, has atleast one of the Dustari crowns, she says that she can't drop it, which I believe, but an admin can probably take the crown and move it to another account, being that the crowns are currently the center of the G2K1 RPing universe, Marle's one or more crown(s) should be given to someone else (Most likely will end up being an active Karakaze who can be RP killed and then have the crowns taken from).
Stop complaining about the god damn crowns. She has a crown because she was princess. When someone else becomes princess, they will have it in their accout too, so just shut up about it already.

freddyfox
03-29-2002, 01:49 AM
GAH SHUT UP ABOUT THE STUPID CROWNS.

They were given to Karakaze as a debt for helping with something I forget, they're Karakaze's, DROP IT.

vsignasv
03-29-2002, 04:03 AM
They were given to Karakaze but now we want them back and will kill for them *Kill*

draygin
03-29-2002, 04:11 AM
If something was given as payment for services rendered. SOL unless KT feels like trading it for some other form of payment. Other wise wether you're willing to kill for something or not you're not getting it back.

Googi
03-29-2002, 04:38 AM
Unless of course we DO kill you.

Ghost Pirate
03-29-2002, 04:54 AM

Googi
^<-----Power Hungry pig...mainly because he wants everything to go his way without thinking

draygin
03-29-2002, 04:57 AM

So then stop your whining and do it already. Of course you still would have to know where the hell the crowns are hidden to be able to get them even if you do kill every one.

Googi
03-29-2002, 04:57 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

Googi
^<-----Power Hungry pig...mainly because he wants everything to go his way without thinking

I really wish I hadn't lied about lying to Sisok:(

Googi
03-29-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by draygin

So then stop your whining and do it already. Of course you still would have to know where the hell the crowns are hidden to be able to get them even if you do kill every one.

The desert...

draygin
03-29-2002, 05:03 AM

The desert...

A. Ok so if I where to tell you it was in the Sahara desert you could just kill every one walk right over there and pick it up. Hmm even though its thousands of square miles big.

B. you're just guessing its in the desert you dont have a clue where its at.

C. There is no Desert

D. There is no Desert

now I realize C and D are really only 1 but I thought it was such a big error in where the crowns where at that it was worth mentioning twice.

Googi
03-29-2002, 05:06 AM

B. you're just guessing its in the desert you dont have a clue where its at.

Hehehe, not only does saying that prove they are in the desert, but I knew it was there before, however, I have gone over the desert (which, according to Sisok, is all of the Bognera Mountain that is not taken up by Bognera town), however, the true hiding places are the inventories of Sisok, Marle and possibly Tybalt.

draygin
03-29-2002, 05:13 AM

Hehehe, not only does saying that prove they are in the desert, but I knew it was there before, however, I have gone over the desert (which, according to Sisok, is all of the Bognera Mountain that is not taken up by Bognera town), however, the true hiding places are the inventories of Sisok, Marle and possibly Tybalt.

LOLOLOLOL You're right on the money considering I've been in KT for 3 days and havnt been in any thing that related to the crowns and once again there is no desert if is can you show me tonight when I log on to graal? The only Desert I know of is the one in CC on classic.:p

Googi
03-29-2002, 05:16 AM

LOLOLOLOL You're right on the money considering I've been in KT for 3 days and havnt been in any thing that related to the crowns and once again there is no desert if is can you show me tonight when I log on to graal? The only Desert I know of is the one in CC on classic.:p

That's exactly what I told Sisok when he told me they were hidden in the desert, that there was no desert, then he said it was everywhere on Bognera mountain that wasn't taken up by Bognera Town.

draygin
03-29-2002, 05:18 AM
o.O I heard once way back when that some one was working on a desert but never heard any thing more on it and that was months ago. Hmm I wonder how hard it would be to make a desert. Hmm...

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-29-2002, 07:28 AM
Googi there is no way you are getting the crowns, No matter how hard you try, you will not get them. If you do, Dustari will rip your shell off, take it and then throw you in the river where you won't bounce off the walls when you hit them.
(I AM talking in Graal, of course ;) )

Brad
03-29-2002, 07:36 AM
Cool, I have graal on my **** computer here in Florida. Maybe I can make small appearances and be like y0 holla back youngin

Googi
03-29-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
Googi there is no way you are getting the crowns, No matter how hard you try, you will not get them. If you do, Dustari will rip your shell off, take it and then throw you in the river where you won't bounce off the walls when you hit them.
(I AM talking in Graal, of course ;) )

Umm...

ghostsamurai
03-29-2002, 09:34 AM
Googi:
why do you get such stupid ideas in your head, and why are you so stubborn about them? Marle does not have a stolen crown. she has a regular Dustari crown, from her time as princess.

Googi
03-29-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Googi:
why do you get such stupid ideas in your head, and why are you so stubborn about them? Marle does not have a stolen crown. she has a regular Dustari crown, from her time as princess.

Well, there's still you :)