hows everyone doing?

Domini
03-27-2002, 01:53 PM
Aren't you that stoner guy?

Pinktaco
03-27-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Domini
Aren't you that stoner guy?

What you just said probably makes up of half of the graalian population, so even if he is that stoner guy it really wouldn't matter.

Domini
03-27-2002, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Pinktaco

What you just said probably makes up of half of the graalian population, so even if he is that stoner guy it really wouldn't matter. You have a very good point there.

Jebbyo
03-27-2002, 02:00 PM
OH GOSH HI [email protected]

stomper_TK
03-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Dayson2001
:) :) :)
hows everyone doing?
People on graal think that they're stoners and there smokin' weed as they play. But the sad sad truth is that they are just lying. I find it funny that you fools allways put on a "G" act just to be in someway superior to other people. Just because you can say that you smoke weed. And the stuff that they're probobly getting is either mexican "whaco" or just some lased bad stuff that's dumb anyways.

I hate people that try to act badass on graal. A game that is populated with "nerds" and "secret nerds." It's just an act that they put on while they watch Boyz N' the Hood or some other "g" type of movie. (I love those kind of movies though) But seriously, if you stop lying about your self then you'll not be such a wigger. Heh it's hard to explain. :)

AlkarenHyralt
03-27-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Pinktaco

What you just said probably makes up of half of the graalian population, so even if he is that stoner guy it really wouldn't matter.

hahahahahahahahahah.

Dayson2001
03-27-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by stomper_TK

People on graal think that they're stoners and there smokin' weed as they play. But the sad sad truth is that they are just lying. I find it funny that you fools allways put on a "G" act just to be in someway superior to other people. Just because you can say that you smoke weed. And the stuff that they're probobly getting is either mexican "whaco" or just some lased bad stuff that's dumb anyways.

I hate people that try to act badass on graal. A game that is populated with "nerds" and "secret nerds." It's just an act that they put on while they watch Boyz N' the Hood or some other "g" type of movie. (I love those kind of movies though) But seriously, if you stop lying about your self then you'll not be such a wigger. Heh it's hard to explain. :)
was that directed towards me by any chance? yes i do smoke pot, no i dont "smoke while i play" i get high with my friends, at parties, cuz see, i have a life.... unlike alot of the people who play this game.... and i act like a g? WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT!?!? i dont act like a g in any way shape or form, and if i do, its jokingly to spite the people that accuse me of acting like one :rolleyes: now plz, shut up :grrr:

Pinktaco
03-27-2002, 02:31 PM

was that directed towards me by any chance? yes i do smoke pot, no i dont "smoke while i play" i get high with my friends, at parties, cuz see, i have a life.... unlike alot of the people who play this game.... and i act like a g? WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYONE SAY THAT!?!? i dont act like a g in any way shape or form, and if i do, its jokingly to spite the people that accuse me of acting like one :rolleyes: now plz, shut up :grrr:

I have no problem with you, and hopefully people who don't know you wont either.

stomper_TK
03-27-2002, 02:32 PM
It was directed to all of ya' wiggers. :D
And Dayson, the internet is a way for everyone in the world to ahve a voice. I wont let a lil' punk like you try to stop me from saying what I want to. I never directed that message towards you but you assumed that I did. I like you because you like Leon. But you don't need to be such an ass to someone that shares there point of view. And I've smoked pot like 4 times but that was with a couple of friends. But that's beside the point. I was just sharing my point of view and you exploded. :o

Dayson2001
03-27-2002, 02:34 PM
And Dayson, the internet is a way for everyone in the world to ahve a voice. I wont let a lil' punk like you try to stop me from saying what I want to. I never directed that message towards you but you assumed that I did. I like you because you like Leon. But you don't need to be such an ass to someone that shares there point of view. And I've smoked pot like 4 times but that was with a couple of friends. But that's beside the point. I was just sharing my point of view and you exploded. :o
im sorry, its just that u quoted my post, so i assumed that u were directing it towards me.... if u were in my position ud do that same

nyghtGT
03-27-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Domini
You have a very good point there.

Dayson2001
03-27-2002, 02:45 PM
wat was that all about, nyght

TrueHeaT
03-27-2002, 03:50 PM

I'm sure Dayson smokes a lot of real pot

toad1413
03-27-2002, 04:04 PM
I can smoke pot. Although, it's hard, because they're usually big, and some are ceramic... :(

Kaimetsu
03-27-2002, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by toad1413
I can smoke pot. Although, it's hard, because they're usually big, and some are ceramic... :(

But at least you look cool while you're doing it, home G dawg!

cds96
03-27-2002, 07:00 PM
haha its dayson

vsignasv
03-27-2002, 08:09 PM
I'm so happy you can post now! And thanks for the spam!

vsignasv
03-27-2002, 08:13 PM

You call that a life? I call that a one way trip to an overdose... Have fun in hell :)

konidias
03-27-2002, 08:13 PM

cuz see, i have a life.... unlike alot of the people who play this game....

Number one way to make everyone here despise you:

Insult them and say they don't have a life and you do.

You're off to such a great start here :rolleyes:

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by toad1413

I can, and have, and do, however I don't really concider myself one of these 'Homey G' type people.

I don't act that way do I? :P

Bomy2Dope
03-27-2002, 08:19 PM
all spammers here :p
:spam:
:rolleyes:

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Bomy2Dope
all spammers here :p
:spam:
:rolleyes:

Do you know what a conversation is? Just because it goes off topic dosen't make it spam.

Sigla
03-27-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

Do you know what a conversation is? Just because it goes off topic dosen't make it spam.

And yet when Cyn and I do it in NGR, we are somehow being "annoying spammers?" :p

Psyker
03-28-2002, 12:53 AM
hi, dayson.

you probably remember me. you slaughtered me several times ;)

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
hi, dayson.

you probably remember me. you slaughtered me several times ;)
yes i remember you, wats up?

Originally posted by konidias
Number one way to make everyone here despise you:

Insult them and say they don't have a life and you do.

You're off to such a great start here
if people dont like me on, AN ONLINE GAME, it doesnt bother me in the least, i have REAL LIFE friends, which mean something to me, INTERNET friends are just people to talk to on the net with having to argue.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vsignasv
You call that a life? I call that a one way trip to an overdose... Have fun in hell

are you dumb? you have to smoke your wieght in marijuana in order to overdose, which is impossible because you would fall asleep before you even finished one ounce...... :rolleyes:

Pinktaco
03-28-2002, 06:00 AM
The fact that you bring up your real life on a graal communication center is foolish. Not only does no one care, but it makes you look stupid. You don't say you have a life, then say no one else does, as we did not ask about your real life.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-28-2002, 06:05 AM
Hi Dayson, welcome to the forums

Vincent_TK
03-28-2002, 07:18 AM
Haha whats up Dayson? I heard you've been turning into a guild *****. ;)

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Vincent_TK
Haha whats up Dayson? I heard you've been turning into a guild *****. ;)
OMG VINNY?!?! FROM GK?!?! <3 LOVER!!! yes i was for a bit there, it was quite fun, but now im back with NBK *bows head* every other guild is filled with lame, stupid, whiney, retarded newbies that dont shut up about "I PWNED THIS n00b WITH MY TRIDENT" or "I PWN U ALL" or "WHY CENT IA HEAL ?! "
or something else really retarded -_-'

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 08:40 AM

I don't really believe you smoke pot, I agree with the other guy or whatever, people just say that to look cool, or look older, or something.

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by MrCharles

I don't really believe you smoke pot, I agree with the other guy or whatever, people just say that to look cool, or look older, or something.
:rolleyes: do you think i care whether you believe that i smoke pot or not? i know i do, and whether you believe me or not, that doesnt matter to me, because i dont know you, nor does your opinion count, to me, or anyone else for that matter.

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 08:46 AM
Ok, I don't believe you, doesnt mean you get mad. I'm actually pretty happy with myself that I don't smoke pot... Or do other drugs.

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 08:48 AM
Ok, I don't believe you, doesnt mean you get mad. I'm actually pretty happy with myself that I don't smoke pot... Or do other drugs.
im not mad? are you stupid? how can you tell my emotions from text on a computer screen? you must be psychic :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 08:49 AM
Well, you seem mad, because you told me my opinion doesn't matter, and that nobody cares what i say, it seems that you would be kind of mad to say that. :)

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 08:53 AM
Well, you seem mad, because you told me my opinion doesn't matter, and that nobody cares what i say, it seems that you would be kind of mad to say that. :)
nah i was jus trying to piss you off :p

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 08:55 AM
Oh, I see ;)

MrCharles
Do you play 2k1?

Androk2k1
Smoking/Doing Drugs/Drinkin Alchohol etc= waste of time/a straight way to death... That's my opinion, and By The way, smokeing pot doesn't give you a life it takes it away! I am not doinf anything and I am happy with my self...

P.S. You'll die at age of 35...

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
Smoking/Doing Drugs/Drinkin Alchohol etc= waste of time/a straight way to death... That's my opinion, and By The way, smokeing pot doesn't give you a life it takes it away! I am not doinf anything and I am happy with my self...

P.S. You'll die at age of 35...

I agree.

Vincent_TK
03-28-2002, 09:27 AM

OMG VINNY?!?! FROM GK?!?! <3 LOVER!!! yes i was for a bit there, it was quite fun, but now im back with NBK *bows head* every other guild is filled with lame, stupid, whiney, retarded newbies that dont shut up about "I PWNED THIS n00b WITH MY TRIDENT" or "I PWN U ALL" or "WHY CENT IA HEAL ?! "
or something else really retarded -_-'

Yea, its me from GK =] How many times have you quit NBK now? lol

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 09:48 AM

Do you play G2K1?
i did for like a week, then it got boring so i went back to classic....

Vinny: i quit about 20 times now lol :p

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 09:50 AM
If you go back on 2k1, im usually on as Cutthroat Farin(KarakazeTroupe) I want to spar you... You are a good fighter right?

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 09:53 AM
If you go back on 2k1, im usually on as Cutthroat Farin(KarakazeTroupe) I want to spar you... You are a good fighter right?
thats what people tell me :p

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 09:59 AM
I wanna spar then. :p

Dayson2001
03-28-2002, 10:00 AM
I wanna spar then. :p
is graal back up yet?

MrCharles
03-28-2002, 10:00 AM
Probably not :(