PDA

View Full Version : Oh yeah, bye!

Brad
03-27-2002, 10:40 AM
Hey see ya, Im going to Florida for spring break for a week to see my grandparents for like a day and then to party. Et should be able to handle themself. If you fire me ok. Have fun. I love you all.

Valder
03-27-2002, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Brad
Hey see ya, Im going to Florida for spring break for a week to see my grandparents for like a day and then to party. Et should be able to handle themself. If you fire me ok. Have fun. I love you all.

They just might. I was fired for my friends dying =/

Brad
03-27-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Valder

I really dont care.

AlkarenHyralt
03-27-2002, 10:47 AM
Have fun.

Torankusu
03-27-2002, 10:47 AM
girls taking their shirts off in your face > graal.

i saw.

DeathChill
03-27-2002, 11:04 AM
girls > everything

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
girls > everything

Wouldn't everything include Girls? So wouldn't be Girls < Everything cause you could have everything and girls?

DeathChill
03-27-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

Wouldn't everything include Girls? So wouldn't be Girls < Everything cause you could have everything and girls? Don't talk

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 11:17 AM
Girls > Everything ELSE

;)

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
Don't talk
Fine, I wont... but I will type.

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:21 AM

Fine, I wont... but I will type. Your signature annoys me because you americans should stop whining and get on with your lives.

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 11:22 AM

Fine, I wont... but I will type.

Your sig is way too big, make it smaller please.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Domini
Your signature annoys me because you americans should stop whining and get on with your lives.
You annoy me! First of all, I'm not american. I'm from Edmonton,Alberta, Canada. And SORRY FOR SHOWING RESPECT TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DIED? Man your self-centered. You give canada a bad name.

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:23 AM
Your signature annoys me because you americans should stop whining and get on with your lives.

F*ck you my uncle died in the wtc. ******* over 3k people die just get on with your life? shut the hell up.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Bird2prey

Your sig is way too big, make it smaller please.
mkay, sorry... ill go get a new one

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by c0nsp1racy

F*ck you my uncle died in the wtc. ******* over 3k people die just get on with your life? shut the hell up/ and spending a year whining about it is going to help how?

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 11:25 AM

My whole family died in those attacks, please show some respect.

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:27 AM

My whole family died in those attacks, please show some respect. *sigh* I did, but soon after I then realized that I have better things in my life to do. But that's my opinion. Sorry about your family.

Bird2prey
03-27-2002, 11:28 AM
*sigh* I did, but soon after I then realized that I have better things in my life to do. But that's my opinion. Sorry about your family.

Well, it may seem like something to forget and go on, but it's... difficult. To do so.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:28 AM
*sigh* I did, but soon after I then realized that I have better things in my life to do. But that's my opinion. Sorry about your family. It's after the fact to say sorry now you pri*k.
Your too buisy playing graal then to show some respect? Wow, some life you have, I wish Canada could deport canadians. Give us a better name!

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:29 AM

Well, it may seem like something to forget and go on, but it's... difficult. To do so. That would be because you lost family. I did not, so I see it in a different light then you do.

Domini
It's after the fact to say sorry now you pri*k.
Your too buisy playing graal then to show some respect? Wow, some life you have, I wish Canada could deport canadians. Give us a better name! hahahaha

c0nsp1racy
here bebop

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:30 AM
Domini the fact is your a f*cking ***** and I hope somthing terrible happens to you or your family so I can say stop whining to you.

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:31 AM
Domini the fact is your a ****ing ***** and I hope somthing terrible happens to you or your family so I can say stop whining to you. Thanks, same to you.

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:31 AM
Thanks, same to you.

Something already did.

feivel
03-27-2002, 11:32 AM
Mess with the Best'v'us and die like the rest'vus
cus its a festi'v's for the rest'v's!!!!!

AHAHAHAHA i cant beleive i even thought of the first part,
altho it is slightly modified from mess with hte best and die like the rest..
anyway i totally dont understand this argument but i decided to post cus Florida rocks0rs!!!!!

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:35 AM
And it hasnt even been a year yet . Your just a *****ic child that doesnt know that hes talking about life that was wasted and that can not be forgotten.

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 11:37 AM
What's wrong with you people?? YOU STARTED AN ARGUEMENT WITHOUT ME!

ghostsamurai
03-27-2002, 11:39 AM
**** TEH CANADINAS BOBM ALL TEHM CANOOKS SO WE CAN HAV TEH FALLS!

c0nsp1racy
No argument just Icehawk being a *****.

SkooL
And it hasnt even been a year yet . Your just a *****ic child that doesnt know that hes talking about life that was wasted and that can not be forgotten.

People die every single day. I'm not saying that it's sad about the World Trade Center, but those people would have died anyways, be it because of old age or cancer or whatever. I'm really sorry about the people who lost family/friends/loved ones in the WTC stuff, but you have to move on. You can't dwell on the past because it'll drag you down, you have to be happy and make the souls of those who have died happy that you can go on living without having to be in mourning forever.

Domini
03-27-2002, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT
What's wrong with you people?? YOU STARTED AN ARGUEMENT WITHOUT ME! Sorry :(

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
**** TEH CANADINAS BOBM ALL TEHM CANOOKS SO WE CAN HAV TEH FALLS!
Yankees like you make me mad to the puck!

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:42 AM
here bebop
thanx

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by SkooL

People die every single day. I'm not saying that it's sad about the World Trade Center, but those people would have died anyways, be it because of old age or cancer or whatever. I'm really sorry about the people who lost family/friends/loved ones in the WTC stuff, but you have to move on. You can't dwell on the past because it'll drag you down, you have to be happy and make the souls of those who have died happy that you can go on living without having to be in mourning forever.

All im saying is dont discrace it. Its not somthing to be forgotten icehawk could of just asked if the sig could be made smaller but to belittle all the lives wasted in the WTC just makes him that much more dumb. I know everyone dies but it doesnt mean that thoose lives didnt mean anything. You should never forget Ever.

ghostsamurai
03-27-2002, 11:44 AM

Yankees like you make me mad to the puck! WTF U AND UR CANNOK KOCKY STUFF AGANE< GO BACK 2 RUSSIA WERE U CUM FRUM!

SkooL
03-27-2002, 11:44 AM

All im saying is dont discrace it. Its not somthing to be forgotten icehawk could of just asked if the sig could be made smaller but to belittle all the lives wasted in the WTC just makes him that much more dumb. I know everyone dies but it doesnt mean that thoose lives didnt mean anything. You should never forget Ever.

I'm not saying you should forget. You're right saying you should never forget them, but you should not mourn forever. 6 months is far too long of a mourning period. My grandmother's brother died last year, and she mourned for maybe 3 weeks, at the most, because she realized that he'd be happy in Heaven knowing that she moved on with her life. IceHawk's comment was perfectly valid, most of us Americans are still whining, *****ing, and moaning about the World Trade Center, which we really shouldn't be.

feivel
03-27-2002, 11:46 AM
Everyone has a specific time to die,
if the crazy al-kayeeda! (sp? lol) people didnt blow up a building then these people would have all died that same day but in different places and for different reasons.
That doesnt justify the terror by the al-kayeed-ians,
they cant claim oh well these people would hve died.I was just working for g-d, because yes these people would have died, but they might have died alot less painfully if several men did not take it upon themselves to blow the WTC into smitherenes

ghostsamurai
03-27-2002, 11:46 AM

I'm not saying you should forget. You're right saying you should never forget them, but you should not mourn forever. 6 months is far too long of a mourning period. My grandmother's brother died last year, and she mourned for maybe 3 weeks, at the most, because she realized that he'd be happy in Heaven knowing that she moved on with her life. IceHawk's comment was perfectly valid, most of us Americans are still whining, *****ing, and moaning about the World Trade Center, which we really shouldn't be. LETZ GO GRBA A GAT NAD KIL SUM RAGHEDZ!!!!!!

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 11:47 AM
Sorry :(
<3 So who are we yelling at? lol

GangsterBebop
WTF U AND UR CANNOK KOCKY STUFF AGANE< GO BACK 2 RUSSIA WERE U CUM FRUM!
Umm... okay?

SkooL
Originally posted by feivel
Everyone has a specific time to die,
if the crazy al-kayeeda! (sp? lol) people didnt blow up a building then these people would have all died that same day but in different places and for different reasons.
That doesnt justify the terror by the al-kayeed-ians,
they cant claim oh well these people would hve died.I was just working for g-d, because yes these people would have died, but they might have died alot less painfully if several men did not take it upon themselves to blow the WTC into smitherenes

I'll make you a guarantee that a lot of WTC victims died painlessly. Either vaporized or instantaneously crushed.

NotoriousBLT
WTF U AND UR CANNOK KOCKY STUFF AGANE< GO BACK 2 RUSSIA WERE U CUM FRUM!
eat ****, Canada owns you.

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-27-2002, 11:48 AM
god causes things like the wtc to happen to keep the population under control ideot :P and as death...people shouldn't be sad they died because they went to a better place...but you get jelous that you arnt with them...so can you please stop with all this wtc bull crap because i dont give a **ck

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:49 AM
Rememberance and Pride are not whining. The lights representing the WTC buildings are not whining. It was not valid what icehawk said. I dont care what the f*ck you or anyone says over 3000 people died 3000 so say bout 3 weeks for each person sound right? So unless you knew people had friends that died in WTC, and lived in the city at the time the buildings were hit and actully saw the smoke comming from them every morning you wake up. I dont think you should talk either. Thoose are images that will never get out of my head.

ghostsamurai
03-27-2002, 11:50 AM

Umm... okay? in dat sig uv or'z, r they hagibng a usd car sale in nwe yeoark?

PS CANOOKS R DA SCUMP OF DA EARF.

feivel
03-27-2002, 11:50 AM
yes but alot of people were crushed,
and went through immense pain and agony before being consumed.
Also many of these people lacked a proper burial.

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:51 AM

I'll make you a guarantee that a lot of WTC victims died painlessly. Either vaporized or instantaneously crushed.

How do you know? were you in the WTC at the time? no you werent did you die painlessly? how do you know? Can you really guarantee such a thing without going thru it yourself?

I dont think so.

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 11:51 AM
in dat sig uv or'z, r they hagibng a usd car sale in nwe yeoark?

PS CANOOKS R DA SCUMP OF DA EARF.
Well judging from your spelling I'm guessing where you come from is **** and has poor education.

SkooL
03-27-2002, 11:52 AM
Rememberance and Pride are not whining. The lights representing the WTC buildings are not whining. It was not valid what icehawk said. I dont care what the f*ck you or anyone says over 3000 people died 3000 so say bout 3 weeks for each person sound right? So unless you knew people had friends that died in WTC, and lived in the city at the time the buildings were hit and actully saw the smoke comming from them every morning you wake up. I dont think you should talk either. Thoose are images that will never get out of my head.

Remembrance and pride are different from making images about the disaster and going around worshipping the fallen and the New York disaster service people. I honestly don't want to get into an argument, I doubt you knew every one of the 3000+ people that died in the World Trade Center. I understand a period of mourning for all that died, but why mourn for every single one of them for 3 weeks? It's absurd. I'm still a bit upset over the WTC, granted, as I'm a pacifist, but I don't see the sense in carrying on six months of mourning for an event that, in ten years, generations will read about in history books and feel little or no compassion for. I have friends and family in New York, my grandfather lost quite a few friends in the WTC disaster, so, honestly, do not assume that no one is quite as guild or sadness ridden as you. In time, the "images" will get out of your head, and you'll completely forget all about what we're talking about here.

ghostsamurai
03-27-2002, 11:52 AM

Well judging from your spelling I'm guessing where you come from is **** and has poor education. yah i gru up in candadia.

SkooL
03-27-2002, 11:54 AM

How do you know? were you in the WTC at the time? no you werent did you die painlessly? how do you know? Can you really guarantee such a thing without going thru it yourself?

I dont think so.

Yeah, actually, I can. :)

You see, it's a little thing called PHYSICS. When you are suddenly bombarded with thousands of tons of falling rock and steel, I doubt you'll feel much as it's almost instantaneous death. The same thing goes for being consumed by gallons of flaming rocket fuel that's burning at thousands of degrees. You don't feel a thing, you simply vaporize. Sort of like being underneath a Nuclear Weapon when it explodes; one minute you're there, the next, you're not. You simply go away. I'm not saying it was the same for ALL WTC victims, but a good majority of them would have died painlessly.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:54 AM
yah i gru up in candadia.
SHUTUP! YOUR PISSING ME OFF! IM GONNA SHOVE A PUCK UP YOUR BUTT!

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 11:55 AM
yah i gru up in candadia.
Yea right ***got, what you're doing isn't funny. How would it look if I talked like you? YAH I GRU UP IN CANDADIA IM SO COLO LOOK ART ME!!! I hate school, but clearly I can't argue with the fact that people like you need it.

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:55 AM

Remembrance and pride are different from making images about the disaster and going around worshipping the fallen and the New York disaster service people. I honestly don't want to get into an argument, I doubt you knew every one of the 3000+ people that died in the World Trade Center. I understand a period of mourning for all that died, but why mourn for every single one of them for 3 weeks? It's absurd. I'm still a bit upset over the WTC, granted, as I'm a pacifist, but I don't see the sense in carrying on six months of mourning for an event that, in ten years, generations will read about in history books and feel little or no compassion for. I have friends and family in New York, my grandfather lost quite a few friends in the WTC disaster, so, honestly, do not assume that no one is quite as guild or sadness ridden as you. In time, the "images" will get out of your head, and you'll completely forget all about what we're talking about here.

Im not mourning but I live in nyc. Would you forget if 2 planes crashed into your f*cking town and killed 3k people? youde forget this by now? you wouldnt care anymore if alot of your friends happend to be where the planes hit that be it? I dont ***** and complain but when someone puts down all the wasted lives I get pissed. So just stop. And dont say anything about what you do no know. Now im going because im going to kill someone if they tell me that the wtc should be forgotten 1 more time.

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-27-2002, 11:57 AM

I dont think so. despite the fact that there were people jumpping off the side and a big air liner blew up with tons of fuel.....most got crushed instantly or vaporized or got crushed at the bottum like a snap...not very many people suffered for days

ghostsamurai

Yea right ***got, what you're doing isn't funny. How would it look if I talked like you? YAH I GRU UP IN CANDADIA IM SO COLO LOOK ART ME!!! I hate school, but clearly I can't argue with the fact that people like you need it. but if I go to scool, then i wil be a wiggabe like u :(

GangsterBebop

Im not mourning but I live in nyc. Would you forget if 2 planes crashed into your f*cking town and killed 3k people? youde forget this by now? you wouldnt care anymore if alot of your friends happend to be where the planes hit that be it? I dont ***** and complain but when someone puts down all the wasted lives I get pissed. So just stop. And dont say anything about what you do no know. Now im going because im going to kill someone if they tell me that the wtc should be forgotten 1 more time.
It's a dent in history now buddy, we will never forget.

AlkarenHyralt
03-27-2002, 11:58 AM
Stop fighting, please? :(

SkooL
03-27-2002, 11:58 AM

I haven't once said you should forget it. It's a matter of reading and understanding the context of what I'm saying. It'll be forgotten by common memory, eventually, and I guess you'll kill people then, won't you? I'm not saying I wouldn't care, I would eventually move on with my life and put it in the past, however. Everyone has a place in life, whether it's to die in a plane crash or go on and make billions like Bill Gates. How do you know I do not know? You assume things because you're angry, you need to cool down.

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 12:01 PM
but if I go to scool, then i wil be a wiggabe like u :(
Wow I'm a wigger, who cares? Like I need you calling me that

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-27-2002, 12:02 PM
The reason why the WTC thing is so big is because it's the first time Americans were attacked on their own soil. Yes, the casualties were terrible too, but people in countries like India die from mudslides and natural disasters in greater numbers. The conflict in the middle east probably has taken that many lives as well.

NotoriousBLT
03-27-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
The reason why the WTC thing is so big is because it's the first time Americans were attacked on their own soil. Yes, the casualties were terrible too, but people in countries like India die from mudslides and natural disasters in greater numbers. The conflict in the middle east probably has taken that many lives as well.
*jumps for joy* YOUR SIG IS BROKEN!!

Pinktaco
03-27-2002, 12:11 PM
If all of you were hit by a plane, I would care for about one day, then the next day move on. There is really nothing you can do, crying for days is pointless, maybe if you had a family member that died from it, but I completly doubt every American here had one family member die. So really this argument just adds on to the pointless pile.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-27-2002, 12:16 PM

*jumps for joy* YOUR SIG IS BROKEN!!
NO :( ((((((

Shorty2Dope
03-27-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

pearl harbor was the first time.

Besides.. most of the people who worked at the trade center was not even american.

This thread went from bye brad haev fun nd ***** lots of grils, to WTC crap we argued about months ago.

Darlene159
03-27-2002, 01:45 PM
hmm, powerful thread....everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but anytime any country is terrorized, it is horrible, because its senseless death and cruelty

I also think its wrong to say a specific period of mourning is too long, everyone is different. Some mourn for a short time, and some mourn longer, no big deal. Everyone goes through the mourning process differently because we are all different, makes sense to me

I didnt know a single soul that lived there or who was killed there, but I cried for days afterward, and still cry on occassion, it was a horrible thing. My prayers go out to all who were affected by the tragedy in one way or another.

c0nsp1racy
03-27-2002, 11:40 PM

I haven't once said you should forget it. It's a matter of reading and understanding the context of what I'm saying. It'll be forgotten by common memory, eventually, and I guess you'll kill people then, won't you? I'm not saying I wouldn't care, I would eventually move on with my life and put it in the past, however. Everyone has a place in life, whether it's to die in a plane crash or go on and make billions like Bill Gates. How do you know I do not know? You assume things because you're angry, you need to cool down. ]]

And I never said I was mourning.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Darlene159
hmm, powerful thread....everyone is certainly entitled to their opinion, but anytime any country is terrorized, it is horrible, because its senseless death and cruelty

I also think its wrong to say a specific period of mourning is too long, everyone is different. Some mourn for a short time, and some mourn longer, no big deal. Everyone goes through the mourning process differently because we are all different, makes sense to me

I didnt know a single soul that lived there or who was killed there, but I cried for days afterward, and still cry on occassion, it was a horrible thing. My prayers go out to all who were affected by the tragedy in one way or another.

:( It all started with thise image I had in my sig

http://prozzak2k.8m.com/resize.jpg

Dilrod
03-28-2002, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Brad
WTF you said you live in Florida

ghostsamurai
03-28-2002, 04:28 AM
yo dawg, I be eminem, my namez liek kandy, but im not sweet.
i be dissin da homeyz to hide mah flawz. i luv mah drugz, and i beat da wife till she left me.

HVOstroHS
03-28-2002, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by Valder

But you deserved to be fired.. fess up.. you sucked.. brad is doing a bang up job

Brad
03-29-2002, 07:32 AM
Cool. I am on some **** computer in Florida. Werd up dawgs

Sir_Gareth
03-29-2002, 07:51 AM
BRAD!!!! GET ME SOME BIG ORANGES AND SOME JUGS OK?

Faheria_LAT3
03-29-2002, 08:05 AM
Beowulf says:
I would like to make it clear that consp1racy and anyone else who is going "FUX U!! INSNESITIV ***OOT!! U R FORGETTIN TEH WTC MOF**KER!!!" that they can definitely drive a nail through their faces. The WTC was a stunning and tragic event. Yes, it was civilians, yes, it was a tragedy. But, let's stop ****ing whining about the horrible "atrocity" and get on with our lives. How do you think that the citizens of Japan felt if their friends and families were vaporized along with over 100,000 of their fellow countrymen with the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki? I'd say that 100,000 is a lot more significant than 3,000. Why did they know how to get on with their lives? BECAUSE THEY ARE STRONG, UNLIKE THE NORTH AMERICAN CONTINENT! We are so goddamn prudish about anything in our country that we will leap at the chance to call something morally wrong and proclaim ourselves the model that the world should follow.

The loss of the men and women on September 11th was a tragic event, but let the people who want to mourn, mourn; and let the people who want to forget, forget. This is a place for expressing your opinion. Don't start **** with Icehawk just because you're afraid that he's right. Stop whining and get on with your ****ing life.