PDA

View Full Version : my Oasis

happyme
03-26-2002, 10:12 AM
from Chaos
"
This is my character for Oasis, give me some feedback.
"

ZeroFXSM
03-26-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by happyme
from Chaos
"
"

Cool.. but..

Konidias may agree with me. It doesn't match the setting of Oasis.

Faheria_GP4
03-26-2002, 12:11 PM
I agree....
Its too modern.
Oasis looks like a server set back in the.........hmm the....looks like a server set back in the day!

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
03-26-2002, 07:07 PM
Yes, it looks quite.. to modern, make it medival
and the head is a bit to short

Heres mine :O

happyme
03-26-2002, 09:19 PM
okay ill tell him

haunter
03-27-2002, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by happyme
from Chaos
"
"

It looks like a "thug" or a "thug wannabe" and Konidais said in one thread he would quit if thigs started roaming around graal...

stomper_TK
03-27-2002, 12:51 PM
Konidias is not that "medevil" he just loves anime style. I've noticed this in his style of GFX. ANd plus he showed me he japanese type of spirits for his game that he is slowly making.

nyghtGT
03-27-2002, 01:43 PM
i need to make me one, anyone got any suggestions ?

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
03-28-2002, 04:15 AM
Here.. he aimed me one that he wanted me to post
i think its quite good ;)

konidias
03-29-2002, 08:45 AM
It's great to see people already making characters for my playerworld.. here is a little tip though.. the players are completely naked, just a bald head and naked body. Then clothing is put on top, so the characters are made up of about 15 different images, not just one.

At the moment, there is:

Head
Body
Hair
Shoes
Pants
Shirt
Coat
Belt
Gloves
Accessory 1
Accessory 2
Accessory 3
Hat
Item 1
Item 2

I believe that's all. I have been working slowly on template for all of this stuff.. It will be extremely easy to make your own stuff once I'm finished, since you can just edit and work from the templates. :)

GangsterBebop
03-29-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by konidias
It's great to see people already making characters for my playerworld.. here is a little tip though.. the players are completely naked, just a bald head and naked body. Then clothing is put on top, so the characters are made up of about 15 different images, not just one.

At the moment, there is:

Head
Body
Hair
Shoes
Pants
Shirt
Coat
Belt
Gloves
Accessory 1
Accessory 2
Accessory 3
Hat
Item 1
Item 2

I believe that's all. I have been working slowly on template for all of this stuff.. It will be extremely easy to make your own stuff once I'm finished, since you can just edit and work from the templates. :)
Sounds pretty good. So would we have to wait for the new clothing, hats etc to be uploaded?

konidias
03-29-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

Sounds pretty good. So would we have to wait for the new clothing, hats etc to be uploaded?

You should just wait until I post the templates for stuff like that. Once I get them all done I will post them immediately so that people can create lots of different clothing to put on Oasis before it opens. Unlike hats and other things, recolors will really make a dramatic difference here, so it won't be a lot of work for people to recolor a shirt, or make a different pattern on it, or change a few pixels to make it long sleeved, etc.

Glory
03-29-2002, 11:15 AM
*will take years to try to make a character* heh

manton
03-29-2002, 11:46 AM
I decided to take a stab at it.

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
03-29-2002, 07:19 PM
i got the head and hair template :)