PDA

View Full Version : liek omg wtf lol

Lycia
03-25-2002, 05:29 PM
Okay, I must ask these questions to anyone who wants to answer them:

1. What is with everyones egos these days?

2. Does power hunger reign supreme on Graal?

3. Will classic as we knew it return?

4. How long will it be until another damn quest goes up on G2k1? The last heart quest was that fish one or something like that. We need more quests. Maybe even a level 2 sword would be nifty.

5. Erm, liek, omg, wtf, lol? Are we ever going to see the end of these minigames?

6. How about another fresh, decent playerworld? Hell, I haven't seen one go up in a long time.

7. How low can you go?

8. I think that instead of introducing new hats, you should re-stock old ones. The old ones are all stuck on expired accounts, and we want old ones. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new ones restocked.

9. How about getting rid of stupid playerhouses and actually letting players submit their own house? Everything is money based on here, and some people just don't have the computer speed to be running around doing all these jobs to get a house. Besides, I think theres MORE than enough space on the map to maybe set up a playerhouse village where players could submit houses. It's not that big of a deal.

And last, but not least:

10. What about going through old accounts, and getting bomys that have been abandoned on old accounts, and giving them to new players? Also, hats. I mean, I think that 1 month of time is enough time to get a new upgrade and if they aren't gonna reupgrade, they shouldn't have monopoly over things that current, active players should have.

Anyway, answers anyone?

shockedfrog
03-25-2002, 05:44 PM
1 - Ask tyhm and the zorbis :)

2 - Not really.

3 - Nah. Some people have left and would never return.

4 - *start talking crap* you CAN get the level 2 sword! To get it you have to grow 25 apple trees in a 5 - 5 square, then bomb the middle tree!

5 - Minigames rule. Hey, I was one point away from 10th place on the konquence high score!

6 - *start advertising* JK-shockserver. probably wont get finished for another year and a half at this rate, but hey, it's gonna rule when its up :) (PS - whatever happened to the JK-X alliance? :)

7 - Probably accusing Goth of being Undine was a low moment.

8 - I agree, but trading on 2K1 is boring now that you can't play games (using the scamming technique, but not technically scamming) and stands cost too much to make profit from instruments. Older hats are better than new ones anyway.

9 - Since trading has become buggered up, i agree that maybe money should be made less important, but I would say let people submit their own houses for addition, but if they get added it would cost money.

10 - 6 months of inactivity, then an ex-pay account should be wiped and their items given to the 'bank', ie. items currently not owned by people, and then sold by an admin.

NeoNPL
03-25-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Lycia

The skys the limit?

Yes.

Will america sink?

4. How long will it be until another damn quest goes up on G2k1? The last heart quest was that fish one or something like that. We need more quests. Maybe even a level 2 sword would be nifty.

About the same time as 2k2 comes out

5. Erm, liek, omg, wtf, lol? Are we ever going to see the end of these minigames?
Press 'A' :rolleyes:

6. How about another fresh, decent playerworld? Hell, I haven't seen one go up in a long time.

Ha! decent playerworlds? Never!

7. How low can you go?

How low can YOU go?

8. I think that instead of introducing new hats, you should re-stock old ones. The old ones are all stuck on expired accounts, and we want old ones. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new ones restocked.

You go girl!

9. How about getting rid of stupid playerhouses and actually letting players submit their own house? Everything is money based on here, and some people just don't have the computer speed to be running around doing all these jobs to get a house. Besides, I think theres MORE than enough space on the map to maybe set up a playerhouse village where players could submit houses. It's not that big of a deal.

Yeah... but people who bought the PH's should get their money back

10. What about going through old accounts, and getting bomys that have been abandoned on old accounts, and giving them to new players? Also, hats. I mean, I think that 1 month of time is enough time to get a new upgrade and if they aren't gonna reupgrade, they shouldn't have monopoly over things that current, active players should have.

Yeah!

Valder
03-25-2002, 05:49 PM
1. They are all expanding with one another to keep balance ;)

2. Of Course, this graal we are talking about....

3. Yeah, right :o

4. Hell quest will be up soon :p

5. They have stopped. I haven't seen any new ones since Laser Tag which isn't done.

6. 2k2 baby ;)

7. Dunno, never tried to go as low as I can go....

8. *sigh* that'll never happen because of the "economy" :rolleyes:

9. Umm, if you make decent levels, they may be added, you just gotta ask ;)

and last but not least

10. No, if the person wants to "die" with their items, let them, it's their choice.

Saga2001
03-25-2002, 05:51 PM
I think its something in the air. Probably someone sprayed that new car scent, and everyone got it on them, so they think they are all that.

Power hunger reigns supreme on Graal

No.

I think the sign on 2k1 that has updates has info about that.

I think pretty soon, the trend is breaking plus there are only so many console games that can be made into Graal minigames...

Fresh...Decent? I thought those words were banned on the message board...

7. How low can you go?
Well we have had many examples want some?

Good plan, we need staff who actually are interested in doing the dirty work instead of actually making new ones, good point though they are all on expired accounts..

That could be dangerious and if not in .nw format than they would have to save it as nw and go through it to make sure that no one put secret weapons, and than they would have to link it, and it would be too much work peobably, the current playerhouses are boring, yes, but what can be done, we're living in a world of cheaters.

And last, but not least:

The dirty work thing again, I think that would actually be kinda fun to do, does something keep a list of expired accounts?

There you go, I did my best...

Minoc
03-25-2002, 06:12 PM
1. ...
2. who are you to talk about power hunger, after all you've done?
3. only if there will be a playerworld with 1.28 levels
4. sadly never
5. no
6. there are too many playerworlds
7. same as 2
8. there should be a re-stock but some new hats too, each hat should cost at least 150g in the shop
9. find anyone that will agree to review them
10. what if the people will come back?

Saga2001
03-25-2002, 06:14 PM
Hahaha its funny reading these. Sadly enough many parts of Graal do not remain as they were...Dissappointed is me.

Bird2prey
03-25-2002, 06:26 PM

Dunno. I know I am not among such people. No really.

Yep.

PACHUKA WILL BE OUR SAVIOR.

Theres a quest in production.

5. Err, liek, omg, wtf, lol? Are we ever going to see the end of these minigames?

Probably not.

There are several promising ones IN PRODUCTION...

7. How low can you go?

No comment.

Hats suck.

I guess.

No...?

Slaktmaster
03-25-2002, 07:19 PM
I am working on the hell quest levels and those damn levels are a real pain. :(

Shorty2Dope
03-25-2002, 10:05 PM
1. Its stuck up their asses
2. Of course, it is ran by children
3. I hope not
4. Never.. they all work on their own projects and they are never released.
5. No
6. I haven't seen one go up at all, I guess you can count the OLD bravo..
7. SHET TEH FECK UP YEW STEPIT FECKIN BISH! Is that low enough? I can go lower. (this is only joking not being mean :) )
8. naw, I want things to be more rare, I think its enough with hats, they need to spend their time on better things.
9. That would be nice.

And last, but not least:

10. no, this is what makes bomys rare, only new bomys should be released. If the player ever comes back to find their hard work gone, what then? Hats are blah, and if we keep bringing more in they will be more blah.

Falcor
03-25-2002, 10:08 PM

*gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat gloat*

OF COURSE *evil laughter*

Probably not, but their is always fate.

Don't ask me. ask SK. Hes making a hell quest for the staff of light. (and darkness?)

I like metris =\

Faheria :) but im biased

7. How low can you go?
I'm not the best at limbo :(

I think we should screw hats, make em free

I'm working on a new, universal system... It might help... We could turn everything into this system and it would organize things.

And last, but not least:

That takes a lot of work... I wish stefan would add a search option for strings in the account database (or does it exsist?)

Anyway, answers anyone?

screen_name
03-25-2002, 10:20 PM

im working on one, im not promising to be the best pw, but it will be better than most of the ones up right now

Kaimetsu
03-25-2002, 11:24 PM

Afraid of a little competition? Hohoho!

jeff335
03-25-2002, 11:42 PM
Just people being human.

Graal's part of the world, a community run out of a basement in Paris, and power reigns supreme everywhere, so yes. Even money is only an avenue for goods, services, and power.

As we knew it when? December 2000 (last level pack before the Tyhmian Age) or older? I think that Clasic is fine, better'n it was then if you like change. But I must admit that they should put up a 1.39 level pack or something as a playerworld with no LATs or anything, just a horde of GPs and a neato archive server.

They say Staff of Light will be out soon...but New World will probably finish its tileset before then at this rate.

No...and the sad part is, if Konquence is a guide they're going to start charging gralats for them.

Providence is undergoing reconstruction, you might want to come over sometime. We don't have much in the way of quests or anything though, it's an RP world. If you want quests check out classic :)

The former Soviet Union or China if I dug far enough.

Amen.

That'd not be very nice for the houseowners. I guess if they got to keep their houses for free too it'd be fine though.

Agreed. Most people don't have the time to hang around all day hitting D just so this game they paid for could eventually be somewhat fun.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-25-2002, 11:49 PM
1. It's going up...

2. Yes, but by playing Graal and interacting with everyone you should be used to it.

3. Yeah, if you read the PW forum

4. Well, you see, making cool NPCW's was the fun part, it's the WORK that repells the staff from making the actual quest.

5. No, it's an excuse for an update

6. Graal 2002, and whatever happened to the Graal 2230 project? I bet that's on hold :(

7. I don't intend on "going low"

8. Paying for hats are what ruined Graal 2001

9. The economy is screwed beyond repair, removing PH's would be like using only a nail and a hammer to build a house.

10. Does it really matter? This way my bomy will be worth tons :D

Slaktmaster
03-26-2002, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
4. Well, you see, making cool NPCW's was the fun part, it's the WORK that repells the staff from making the actual quest.
I am working hard on that quest but I restarted the work on it so it's going to take a little longer than expected.

AlkarenHyralt
03-26-2002, 12:20 AM

Not everyone has an ego. Some people are just arrogant. I know I am sometimes. So are you. But, let us not talk about hypocrisy

Once again, let us not talk about hypocrisy.

Dunno. The classic you remember is different from the one I remember.

Patience is a virtue.

Minigames gives people something to do, besides PK, farm, and mine.

Your option on PWs are not that of everyone else's. Other people may believe that a PW up at the moment, is the best ever.

7. How low can you go?

:/

It has already been agreed that hats will not be restocked.

I liked my PH :(

No. I kept a lot of my hats when I left to get them off the server, along with almost 2,000 gralat. Bomies should stay on those aco****s, as should hats and other things. Some people may not wish to give their bomy, that they have cared for, to someone else.

Psyker
03-26-2002, 12:24 AM
3. Maybe. I'll post an official poll later...

Saga2001
03-26-2002, 01:07 AM
Heh, no one has all the answers...

DragonX2
03-26-2002, 03:49 AM
10. I asked Stefan he said sure he will look for bomies that haven't been used in 2 weeks and than record them so maybe he can auction them. Also to answer someone's question there was a log of who had what bomy when they logged on, Loriel and Konidias made it but I have no clue what happened to it, and I know since I was the one tested (I was asked by Loriel) to reconnect when I had a bomy to make sure it logged my account and so it did along with what bomy I had, I am dying for Zorro's bomy but I have never seen him on for about 3-4 months and so I was hoping his bomy can get auctioned.

vsignasv
03-26-2002, 04:04 AM
I am too awesome to have a high ego. Bow before me, foolish peasant.

gloop
03-26-2002, 04:05 AM
*is better then all of you*
naw, lots of people want jobe so they can actually do some good, but there are only like 2 of them with jobs right now
*NO*
soon
mini games are good fun
faheria
\/
no, people like the old ones because there are so few left
i love my playerhouse, nobody gets to take it away unless i get compensated for it
NO NO NO, like i said, things rotting on killed accounts are what make old items worth more

'TIKI

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-26-2002, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Slaktmaster

I am working hard on that quest but I restarted the work on it so it's going to take a little longer than expected.
The comment was not really directed to you but the NPC scripters. I have seen your work in Dustari and it's excellent :)

Dilrod
03-26-2002, 04:30 AM

7. How low can you go?

And last, but not least:

Anyway, answers anyone?
http://www.freewebz.com/dilrod/frooty.gif

Slaktmaster
03-26-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_

The comment was not really directed to you but the NPC scripters. I have seen your work in Dustari and it's excellent :)
You liked it? Some others hated those houses. :(

Most levels I've made are outsides, like the durby mine, the path through the woods from Bomboria to Harmonia, levels below and left of the market and the levels left from copz0rs and robz0rs.

slick_soul
03-26-2002, 06:05 AM
you're sexy, I'm sexy, we're all so sexy!

yeah. MG=perfect example. Old man on graal? wtf?

its a possibility

never

whats a minigame!!!!!!

how about shutting some down!!!!!

7. How low can you go?
heh you really want to know! lol

good idea

another good idea!!!!!!!

yeah!!!!!!!!! delete them accounts!

Vincent_TK
03-26-2002, 06:55 AM

Nope, the players made the older Graal versions fun, not the levels. The levels were just there... The old Graal players who quit will most likely not come back to what Graal has become so nope, Graal cannot be restored back to how fun it used to be.

Echos
03-26-2002, 07:02 AM
1. What is with everyones egos these days? --- Idiots are getting too much stuff and don't know how to handle it

2. Does power hunger reign supreme on Graal? --- No, eliteness does, because only the "1337" people get hired.

3. Will classic as we knew it return? --- Nope, but it appears that Mafukie got pretty damn close http://www.*******ers.org

4. How long will it be until another damn quest goes up on G2k1? The last heart quest was that fish one or something like that. We need more quests. Maybe even a level 2 sword would be nifty. --- Quest are never going up. It appears that Birdbird or anybody else can script a good baddy NPC server-side, and Birdbird and all the other administrator guys suck at PKing, so they are keeping the heart count low. They keep the sword level low so they don't get owned as easy

5. Erm, liek, omg, wtf, lol? Are we ever going to see the end of these minigames? --- See number 4, they focus on simple minigames to impress us because they don't want to get owned. And the "liek" , "omg" etc. is getting pretty old, cut it out.

6. How about another fresh, decent playerworld? Hell, I haven't seen one go up in a long time. --- Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if you think all the current servers suck, you can think that. A lot of people like the current servers.

[b]7. How low can you go? --- I can go pretty low, apparently you can't. Oh, you mean the nastiness of the administration? contego owns, the "current" admin team sucks ass.

[b]8. I think that instead of introducing new hats, you should re-stock old ones. The old ones are all stuck on expired accounts, and we want old ones. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing some of the new ones restocked. --- I'd say restock once every 3 months, for new subscribers.

9. How about getting rid of stupid playerhouses and actually letting players submit their own house? Everything is money based on here, and some people just don't have the computer speed to be running around doing all these jobs to get a house. Besides, I think theres MORE than enough space on the map to maybe set up a playerhouse village where players could submit houses. It's not that big of a deal. --- I'd say do house submitions as contests in a "special" residential area where some of the trees are, and the current playerhouses being special houses, like Biltmore House.

And last, but not least:

[b]10. What about going through old accounts, and getting bomys that have been abandoned on old accounts, and giving them to new players? Also, hats. I mean, I think that 1 month of time is enough time to get a new upgrade and if they aren't gonna reupgrade, they shouldn't have monopoly over things that current, active players should have. --- That takes too much time.

Lycia
03-26-2002, 02:27 PM
Interesting responses.

Keep'em coming!

TrueHeaT
03-26-2002, 02:47 PM

I'm too sexy for my pants, too sexy for my pants

Did it reign supreme when YOU held staff positions?

Hopefully people will use their imagination and create something newer and better. Bringing back "classic" is a waste of time.

yes

make it yourself

7. How low can you go?

not as low as you

How about you script a sytem where players have to get a job at hat shops and manually create hats by tapping D to put more in stock like I wanted originally when I made the hat shop inside.

No.

And last, but not least:

I say re add wild bomys walking around and make like 400 (except make sure there is only one sarma of course :))
and make it easy to get one but hard to keep and give bomys and advanced AI system and go way too far and get ideas that are way too ambitious AHDASdhajs

ZeroFXSM
03-26-2002, 02:49 PM
Interesting responses.

Keep'em coming!

Classic is already back. Its hosted by "CIM". they are trying to restore graal as it was.

I'll only give out so much information.

Minoc
03-26-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by ZeroFXSM

Classic is already back. Its hosted by "CIM". they are trying to restore graal as it was.

I'll only give out so much information.
Yeah and many people play there.