PDA

View Full Version : Graal Art?!?!


GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 06:32 AM
Does anyone think that having a graal art contest would be fun? Like doing anime sketches of graal people or doing ms paint characters of graal characters. OR even a body/head/sword/shield EVEN outfit contest??? I think it would be AWESOME!

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 06:39 AM
Omg its a cat waving

konidias
03-25-2002, 07:16 AM
LOL we did this before didn't we? Anyway, I made some really crappy images of kamuii and me in paint long ago.. here is kamuii..

konidias
03-25-2002, 07:17 AM
and here is me.. I know they both suck, but they are old and I have gotten a bit better at drawing now :p

DeathChill
03-25-2002, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by konidias
and here is me.. I know they both suck, but they are old and I have gotten a bit better at drawing now :p
OMG A KILLER MIME!RUN FOR THE HILLS!

NotoriousBLT
03-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Nice Konidias, I like em

AlkarenHyralt
03-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Kon, would you draw Alkaren? :(

Birdbird_0
03-25-2002, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
Omg its a cat waving

No no.. it's.... it's twitching saying help me help me in sign language!

YOU MONSTAR!

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-25-2002, 07:40 AM
i cant express my self in art :P

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 08:34 AM
heres one I did back in the day with MS Paint

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 08:35 AM
and another

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 08:36 AM
and heres a new sketch, did it last night. It was supposed to be a anime sketch of my friend Chelsey.

KawaiiSaRiA
03-25-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
and heres a new sketch, did it last night. It was supposed to be a anime sketch of my friend Chelsey.
hey, looks great..colour it maybe? :)

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

hey, looks great..colour it maybe? :)

I dont know how to color :( Pencil Crayons I suck with and i dont know how to do CG

KawaiiSaRiA
03-25-2002, 08:54 AM
Then let me try? :)

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
Then let me try? :)
sure, if you color it could you make the hair Red? or green?

KawaiiSaRiA
03-25-2002, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

sure, if you color it could you make the hair Red? or green?
yes :)

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA

yes :)
spanks

habek
03-25-2002, 11:10 AM
prozzak, i think you have some talent here.
those pictures that you made in MS paint are excellent. Magnifique! and dont get me start on that anime drawing. even without coulours, that drawing looks amazingly beautiful.
Keep up the good work.

Sadly i dont have a passable graphic skills that are good enough to be posted here

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by habek
prozzak, i think you have some talent here.
those pictures that you made in MS paint are excellent. Magnifique! and dont get me start on that anime drawing. even without coulours, that drawing looks amazingly beautiful.
Keep up the good work.

Sadly i dont have a passable graphic skills that are good enough to be posted here

Heh thanks, it would be awesome if SK or Stefan could script a Java Paint program that would work on graal, like a graffiti NPC

Kaimetsu
03-25-2002, 11:59 AM
The Byronic Computer Science student, sketched very poorly in MS Paint.

Valder
03-25-2002, 12:40 PM
:megaeek:

habek
03-25-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop


Heh thanks, it would be awesome if SK or Stefan could script a Java Paint program that would work on graal, like a graffiti NPC
JET SET RADIO GRAAL!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Valder
03-25-2002, 04:21 PM
;)
WHO IS THIS!?!?! as if it isn't obvious ;p

Ghost Pirate
03-25-2002, 04:24 PM
I'm going to seach the forums for the Ghost Pirate vs Dante drawing Gonmon made

KawaiiSaRiA
03-25-2002, 04:25 PM
o.o...

Ghost Pirate
03-25-2002, 04:29 PM
Don't I look *****y

Ghost Pirate
03-25-2002, 04:33 PM
Space Losers!!!!!!

Saga2001
03-25-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
Omg its a cat waving

Looks more like his hand is twitching...
What if our choice is not in the poll?

Saga2001
03-25-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
o.o...

omg...thats really beautiful...great coloring job...

Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

Space Losers!!!!!!


heh, try coloring that Kawaii! :p

habek
03-25-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Don't I look *****y
omi. that's excellent

habek
03-25-2002, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
o.o...
no offense kawaii, your drawing is good, but i think prozzak's are better

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by habek

no offense kawaii, your drawing is good, but i think prozzak's are better

I dont agree, color makes the world, and none of my anime ones are colored. I can only color on MS paint ^_^.

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 11:09 PM
heres another one I did today, could somone color it? It should be easyier to color.

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 11:18 PM
this one sucks

GangsterBebop
03-25-2002, 11:20 PM
This is one of my better ones in the Warrior Category. Im more into peaceful poses.

Googi
03-26-2002, 12:43 AM
Ruby?

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Googi
Ruby? Who or what is Ruby? lol:confused:

Psyker
03-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Wow. And I thought Graal had almost no real artists... (_agnarok ;))

Xythar
03-26-2002, 04:36 AM
*Emerges from the shadows*

Ghost Pirate!

This took me far longer to make than I'd like to admit. :o And I still didn't finish the hat.

Xythar
03-26-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Psyker
Wow. And I thought Graal had almost no real artists... (_agnarok ;))

Well, I sure showed you up. :p

Xythar
03-26-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
Who or what is Ruby? lol:confused:

The most fantastically annoying person you will ever have the misfortune of meeting. Her account name was CowgirlBebop.

Psyker
03-26-2002, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Xythar


Well, I sure showed you up. :p
I traced this picture. Some guy from _agnarok drew this. :(

Faheria_LAT3
03-26-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
heres one I did back in the day with MS Paint

Fai:

Um.. A vector drawing done in MS Paint?

LilNiglet
03-26-2002, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
this one sucks
*spasms and falls on the floor, reaches up and types*

If that sucks, then I'm Stefan's personal monkey assistant.

freddyfox
03-26-2002, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by KawaiiSaRiA
o.o...

Verrrrrry nice.

Slaktmaster
03-26-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3


Fai:

Um.. A vector drawing done in MS Paint?
Same thought went though my mind when I viewed it earlier today...

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3


Fai:

Um.. A vector drawing done in MS Paint?
Wtf, Vector? ummm, anyway, yes it was done in MS Paint

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by LilNiglet

*spasms and falls on the floor, reaches up and types*

If that sucks, then I'm Stefan's personal monkey assistant.
It does suck, especially ther mouth...

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-26-2002, 05:47 AM
this is probbialy my best creation :(

Faheria_LAT3
03-26-2002, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

Wtf, Vector? ummm, anyway, yes it was done in MS Paint

Fai:

Thats impossible. MS Paint doesnt have anti-alaised brushes or tools, and even if you draw it alaised, then shrink it, the edges don't come out that clear. It's a vector drawing.

KawaiiSaRiA
03-26-2002, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by habek

no offense kawaii, your drawing is good, but i think prozzak's are better
You can't just judge on that picture, you know. I've done better, much better. That one is old. I cannot post any of them up here, but if I could, I would show you the art I have been paid to do..commission art if you might say..
I have no time to draw new pictures, so don't update my website anymore >.

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Faheria_LAT3


Fai:

Thats impossible. MS Paint doesnt have anti-alaised brushes or tools, and even if you draw it alaised, then shrink it, the edges don't come out that clear. It's a vector drawing.
Fai, I dont know what vector is. FAI, IT WAS DONE WITH MS PAINT! I use the brush circle tool, medium size, and I work very slowly. Takes a long time. Sorry, you wrong, Im RIGHT!!! MWAHAHAHAHA! Anyway, Kawaii... I love your artwork.

DarkPyro_2001
03-26-2002, 09:03 AM
Going off topic... :D

It's 1337, not 1331.

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-26-2002, 09:40 AM
1 c4/\//\/07 5p34k 1337 f0r y0u d3\/\/d

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by funnylinkwantsbomys
1 c4/\//\/07 5p34k 1337 f0r y0u d3\/\/d
Jigga whaaaaa?

Kaimetsu
03-26-2002, 10:26 AM
Fai does seem to have a point. While it's possible to make images like that in Paint, it does look more indicative of a vector-based drawing tool.

(For those who aren't l33t enough to know what that is: It's a way of creating art that involves defining lots of shapes but not any concrete sizes. That way it can be resized or rotated with ease and not make the image look any weirder)

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Kaimetsu
Fai does seem to have a point. While it's possible to make images like that in Paint, it does look more indicative of a vector-based drawing tool.

(For those who aren't l33t enough to know what that is: It's a way of creating art that involves defining lots of shapes but not any concrete sizes. That way it can be resized or rotated with ease and not make the image look any weirder)

I dont have that program, never heard of it. All I use is MS Paint, and then I use some cheap program to make it as a better "GIF" or "JPEG." Because MS Paint has bad saving formats with those.

habek
03-26-2002, 11:19 AM
this thread rules!

GangsterBebop
03-26-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by habek
this thread rules!
?

habek
03-27-2002, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

?
becuz i can be amazed by what graalians can do

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by habek

becuz i can be amazed by what graalians can do
o

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

o

I'm assuming steafan, unix, or anyone else doesn't want a art contest then?

habek
03-27-2002, 10:28 AM
prozzak, please post more of your extremely uberleet drawings

GryffonDurime
03-27-2002, 10:39 AM
I have done a bit of a sketch of me, part of Henry Barbarossa, Tupper with no legs, and King Gilead's profile. It's at my website, http://www.angelfire.com/empire/rpdiary So go now, and check it out. Mabey I'll do one of Kawaii and Kamuii next. Or mabey I'll depict SK being chased by mobs of angry Dustarians for blowing a hole in their wall. I really cant decide.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:41 AM
Habek- I will, lemme go scan them mkay?
Gryffon- The url doesn't work

GryffonDurime
03-27-2002, 10:48 AM
I fixed it

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:54 AM
An idea base for a comic

habek
03-27-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
Habek- I will, lemme go scan them mkay?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:54 AM
I dunno, i was bored... maybe the guy is telling the fairy to go away so he can sleep :rolleyes:

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:55 AM
heh, one of my friends at school wanted a anime version of them

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:56 AM
I dunno, could somone color it maybe?

GryffonDurime
03-27-2002, 10:56 AM
Now I think I'm getting an inadiquacy complex. That was awsome dude, and I might fo a manga style Graal Comic this summer. I already have the story arcs planned

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
Now I think I'm getting an inadiquacy complex. That was awsome dude, and I might fo a manga style Graal Comic this summer. I already have the story arcs planned
coolers

habek
03-27-2002, 11:06 AM
very nice prozzak

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by habek
very nice prozzak
spanks kind sir!

If I could color, all of you would bow down to me and face my anime!!! MWAHAHAHA

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:16 AM
http://prozzak2k.8m.com/untitled.jpg

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 12:00 PM
am I the only person who will post art?

nyghtGT
03-27-2002, 12:49 PM
here is a picture of myself i just drew ...

i am still working on it thoguh ...

nyghtGT
03-27-2002, 12:54 PM
here ish me normal pic ... they are kinda alike ...

Pinktaco
03-27-2002, 06:20 PM
...Is it me or is this hard to believe? I don't know what it is but god damn.. that GangsterBebop guy sure is good at drawing,.. and he plays graal. This is very interesting.

habek
03-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Pinktaco
...Is it me or is this hard to believe? I don't know what it is but god damn.. that GangsterBebop guy sure is good at drawing,.. and he plays graal. This is very interesting.
what do you expect?
there are like 614589390856 people now who plays graal. at least one of them must be good at drawing

Pinktaco
03-27-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by habek

what do you expect?
there are like 614589390856 people now who plays graal. at least one of them must be good at drawing

The fact that the person said he did it in paint.. and it would be extremly hard to do it in paint.. but oh well they look very good, much better than the average graalian art.

nyghtGT
03-27-2002, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by habek
what do you expect?
there are like 614589390856 people now who plays graal. at least one of them must be good at drawing
*edit ...*
besides kawaii and konidias ...
:D

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Pinktaco


The fact that the person said he did it in paint.. and it would be extremly hard to do it in paint.. but oh well they look very good, much better than the average graalian art.

It is very hard to do those MS paint ones. I zoome in and use the paint brush medium circle tool. :) Then I copy it over to a low gfx program to save it as a better gof/jpeg as MS paint sux with those formats.


Umm, yeah I play graal and do art... so? Art is one of my passions. Keeps me going when I'm down. Just turn on some Prodigy or Chemical Brothers and I am in my own little world. I would never do it professionaly, I wanna be a Architect or a Enviormental Engineer.:rolleyes:

HeeroYuy2000
03-27-2002, 10:47 PM
All I can draw are DBZ charecters should I post a few?

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by HeeroYuy2000
All I can draw are DBZ charecters should I post a few?
That's what were all about. Could somone host my signature?

habek
03-27-2002, 10:54 PM
http://kanegraal.8m.com/logo_iamca.gif

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by habek
http://kanegraal.8m.com/logo_iamca.gif

I am using 8m but for some reason it wont work, does it work for anyone else?

HeeroYuy2000
03-27-2002, 10:58 PM
heres one!

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by HeeroYuy2000
heres one!
I dont care much for men with huge muscles that can fly going around looking constipated half the time. YEs that is a good drawing.:cool:

habek
03-27-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop


I am using 8m but for some reason it wont work, does it work for anyone else?
well, my sig is showing. so that means that 8m works

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by habek

well, my sig is showing. so that means that 8m works
I'm using yours now, thanks ^_^

habek
03-27-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by HeeroYuy2000
heres one!
nice
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
I'm using yours now, thanks ^_^
np. i still dont see why wont it work on yours

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:26 PM
Ill show you some of my non-original work... this is for GTA3

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:27 PM
and another... I like drawing these more than anime for some reason.

LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
03-27-2002, 11:32 PM
Beebop.. youre graphics are really good :)

i tryed Manga... THAT'S hard lol, i've learned the eyes
right now, i need to learn the head shape to, i find that hard

habek
03-27-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop
and another... I like drawing these more than anime for some reason.
you have incredible talent in my opinion.
would you mind drwing me or my graal charater anime-style?

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by LittleBabyGirl_Bomy
Beebop.. youre graphics are really good :)

i tryed Manga... THAT'S hard lol, i've learned the eyes
right now, i need to learn the head shape to, i find that hard
Thats the worse, getting the position etc.. I just draw a light bulb somewhere... and make some light coming out of it,, and that makes the direction of the shading and form of body, ive only used that till now. Now sometimes I use shapes... like drawing the body out of circles in very faint pencil. Then form muscles... then clothing.

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by habek

you have incredible talent in my opinion.
would you mind drwing me or my graal charater anime-style?
Mhmm, sure... just post a pic of you or your graal chr. PLease nobody else ask till I'm done

habek
03-27-2002, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

Mhmm, sure... just post a pic of you or your graal chr. PLease nobody else ask till I'm done
here's a pic of me.
made me kind of fat, cos that's how i look in real life :)

GangsterBebop
03-27-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by habek

here's a pic of me.
made me kind of fat, cos that's how i look in real life :)
Ill just do the head part okay? I have a dentist appointment in a while... so ill do it later around lunch time (its 9:02am for me)

habek
03-27-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by GangsterBebop

Ill just do the head part okay? I have a dentist appointment in a while... so ill do it later around lunch time (its 9:02am for me)
no problem
*waits eagerly*