PDA

View Full Version : RP Death

Androk2k1
03-25-2002, 05:17 AM
If somebody died, can they respawn and attack agin? Or should they die forever? I kileld Elven King, but he respawned and is still active!

LilNiglet
03-25-2002, 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Androk2k1
If somebody died, can they respawn and attack agin? Or should they die forever? I kileld Elven King, but he respawned and is still active!
First off, that's the King's Guard. Second, it would make RPing HORRIBLY confusing if we did that. You only make a new character if you have been executed (as I so painfully learned...)

Androk2k1
03-25-2002, 05:35 AM
OK Thx... So I lost a life for guard... tsk tsk tsk...
Thank you fo your anwe, I have no further questions

ghostsamurai
03-25-2002, 06:07 AM
its more like you are wounded or go unconsciounce when you die and respawn

Jin2
03-25-2002, 08:09 AM
It has to be an offical RP event, to declare someone's character "dead."

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-25-2002, 10:44 AM
I don't like the respawn idea either, but then they should make it that you don't get warped to unstick me after 10 seconds in heaven.

vsignasv
03-25-2002, 08:07 PM
You only killed the kings guard, while I on the other hand did, in fact anihilate the King himself... He's the best respawner and worst fighter ever

P-a-W-n
03-26-2002, 09:24 AM
This is how it should work. When theres an event declared all leaders goto a place and declare it once they all do that it activates a system. From there on whenever a kingdom member dies they get warped to a room that they cant leave untill the events declared over and they can see a count of whose alive and dead like the cops and robbers counter. If the king dies they win and the loosing kingdom should have to agree to the terms set by the winning kingdom. If everyone dies except for the king the bridge should automaticly lower allowing the kingdom to be entered by the opposers. Also these events should be scheduled this way the maximum number of kingdom goers are on to make it more fun.

Anyone like my idea?

ghostsamurai
03-26-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by P-a-W-n
This is how it should work. When theres an event declared all leaders goto a place and declare it once they all do that it activates a system. From there on whenever a kingdom member dies they get warped to a room that they cant leave untill the events declared over and they can see a count of whose alive and dead like the cops and robbers counter. If the king dies they win and the loosing kingdom should have to agree to the terms set by the winning kingdom. If everyone dies except for the king the bridge should automaticly lower allowing the kingdom to be entered by the opposers. Also these events should be scheduled this way the maximum number of kingdom goers are on to make it more fun.

Anyone like my idea? RP systems are m4d gh3y.

Ghost Pirate
03-26-2002, 10:37 AM
There should be different RP modes

that a king can set within his kingdom's "realm"

For example

Take prisioners(enemie players that die within the kingdoms realm is sent to that kingdom's jail)
To the death (Normal player gets killed he goes to between worlds for 1 or so mins and then sent to his kingdoms rest room (his HP should also be atleast .5)

Jails should have switches to release prisoners (like stated in another thread)
and Kingdom areas should have key points a opposite side can capture and winning the batttle >=)