PDA

View Full Version : Karakaze Cave

LilNiglet
03-24-2002, 04:38 AM
The Karakaze cave in Mining Town has been demolished by Dustari, due to the fact they still have one of our crowns.

Yeah.

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 04:40 AM
woohoo, the warlike bastards of Dustari are back :D

vsignasv
03-24-2002, 04:48 AM
And kicking ze ass

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by vsignasv
And kicking ze ass and digging ze grave

vsignasv
03-24-2002, 05:29 AM
Knight Shadow and I just went on a quest to portect the castle from the sewers... We found sisok down there :)

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 05:40 AM
and I popped off a few arrows and ran like hell :D

LilNiglet
03-24-2002, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
woohoo, the warlike bastards of Dustari are back :D
;)))))))))))))

Birdbird_0
03-24-2002, 10:00 AM
Hah! The pure errorgance of dustari! Humpth.

The caves are far from distroyed you royal pain in the neck! Simply put for you simple minded dustari, the cave now stretches even farther underground and in a different location.

Humpth!
You can never out do Karakaze
tee hee hee!

-Birdo!

LilNiglet
03-24-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Birdbird_0

The caves are far from distroyed you royal pain in the neck! Simply put for you simple minded dustari, the cave now stretches even farther underground and in a different location.

Humpth!
tee hee hee!

-Birdo!
In that case, the LEAST we did was demolish the entrance in Mining Town.

And considering the current situation, it would not be wise to insult the Kingdom of Dustari, lest you feel her wrath.

Bird2prey
03-24-2002, 10:57 AM

Humpth!
tee hee hee!

-Birdo!

Watch your tongue, churl, lest you lose it!

ghostsamurai
03-25-2002, 12:05 AM
Havent you fools learned that we always get our way?

Googi
03-25-2002, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
Havent you fools learned that we always get our way?

Unless of course Dustari started to employ the strategy of sucking up to admins, then things would change.

Valder
03-25-2002, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Googi

Unless of course Dustari started to employ the strategy of sucking up to admins, then things would change.

Are you implying that we suck up to admin? If so, you should be the one to talk, you have your head so far up the high staffs ass, it looks like you are trying to swim through them.

KARAKAZE FOR 2k2!
check out the sig ;)

Googi
03-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Valder

Are you implying that we suck up to admin? If so, you should be the one to talk, you have your head so far up the high staffs ass, it looks like you are trying to swim through them.

Heh, Just ask Bird, he can't get on without me bugging him about the endless mines of doom.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-25-2002, 11:00 AM
*Hopes Birdbird isn't heavily favoring Karakaze over Dustari*

vsignasv
03-25-2002, 08:05 PM

Humpth!
tee hee hee!

-Birdo!

The Roeck sais shutup goldberg:rolleyes:

Mman
03-26-2002, 09:26 PM

KARAKAZE FOR 2k2!
check out the sig ;)

If a staff exists you suck up to them. That's why you could hold up the durby mines, because the cops backed you up, some of them even jailed miners so karakaze could steal rocks. I've even heard comments that someone w/ a gold name went there and BirdBird lowered his AP so Karakaze could kill him.

Kohojogo
03-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Mman

If a staff exists you suck up to them. That's why you could hold up the durby mines, because the cops backed you up, some of them even jailed miners so karakaze could steal rocks. I've even heard comments that someone w/ a gold name went there and BirdBird lowered his AP so Karakaze could kill him.

So? If they was RPing... :rolleyes:

Valder
03-28-2002, 08:40 PM

Rumors are just rumors. The police does not back us up, in fact, birdbird made a rule a while ago stating that we weren't allowed to have ANY staff job on 2k1, but later took it off because it was bull. He joined us because he finally realized that we RP more than all the other kingdoms and we are the most fun to be in, and if he does something like break down a wall so we can get it, that means we are RPing. You can't have something unbreakable so that noone can get in to RP.

Mman
03-28-2002, 10:07 PM

Rumors are just rumors. The police does not back us up, in fact, birdbird made a rule a while ago stating that we weren't allowed to have ANY staff job on 2k1, but later took it off because it was bull. He joined us because he finally realized that we RP more than all the other kingdoms and we are the most fun to be in, and if he does something like break down a wall so we can get it, that means we are RPing. You can't have something unbreakable so that noone can get in to RP.

Bullshit, I've seen karakaze use staff before, like when they were "given" a dustari crown, that was after BirdBird let them in to trash the castle.

draygin
03-28-2002, 10:13 PM

Bullshit, I've seen karakaze use staff before, like when they were "given" a dustari crown, that was after BirdBird let them in to trash the castle.

aww poor baby *sheds a tear* Dustari has used staff as well to blow up the KT cave so quit your *****ing it improves RP to be able to actually have what you're acting out happen. Not like the entire Castle is being leveled the only thing thats been done is a smal hole big enough for one person to fit through barely noticable.

Valder
03-28-2002, 10:15 PM

That's because we were trying to RP and the Dustari idiots never let people RP in their "territory" so we asked birdbird to help us out and he did. That's not abuse of staff, that's RP encouragment.

The Crowns were given to us by the KING of Dustari, so don't give me that crap that we used staff to get them.

Mman
03-28-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Kohojogo

So? If they was RPing... :rolleyes:

They attacked people who don't RP, remember Mining Inc (Damn Rhuarc, I'm still pissed that he deleted the tags for it). NO ONE there RP'ed and they were the main targets. Karakaze even wanted us to pay them to stop the attacks. However, only a few days later, a massive battle stopped the attacks for good. The miners allied w/ 2 guilds and the combined forces shredded Karakaze, ending their control of the durby mines.

Bird2prey
03-28-2002, 10:18 PM

Bullshit, I've seen karakaze use staff before, like when they were "given" a dustari crown, that was after BirdBird let them in to trash the castle. LIES!!! IT WAS ME WHO LET THEM IN THE CASTLE!!! ME ME ME!!!

Valder
03-28-2002, 10:21 PM

They attacked people who don't RP, remember Mining Inc (Damn Rhuarc, I'm still pissed that he deleted the tags for it). NO ONE there RP'ed and they were the main targets. Karakaze even wanted us to pay them to stop the attacks. However, only a few days later, a massive battle stopped the attacks for good. The miners allied w/ 2 guilds and the combined forces shredded Karakaze, ending their control of the durby mines.

HAHAHAHAHA, YOU ARE A *****!
The only reason Karakaze stopped the attacks is because we were told to stay off tag by Tybalt untill the construction of the Karakaze Town was done. And Mining Inc was destroyed because YOU and like 90% of the members speed hacked. You should be banned for it. That so called shredding you did was only with 2 of the members of karakaze and then we came back to destroy you and The Plague by blowing up the cave. And get your facts straight. Your retarted leader said that you were an RPing guild, so don't give me that bullshit that you weren't an RPing guild.

c0nsp1racy
03-29-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by Googi

Heh, Just ask Bird, he can't get on without me bugging him about the endless mines of doom.

Googi your karakaze now?

c0nsp1racy
03-29-2002, 03:47 PM
Didnt you tell me when I was trying to join kt that youde loose all respect for me if I got in?