PDA

View Full Version : Remove The Guard

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 03:30 AM
Remove that sorry ass god damn guard from dustari!
whoever put it up needs to get there some of there RC rights removed!
I swear it was removed for a reason and it should never be placed back up. Also BEFORE anything that should go up for kingdoms MUST BE checked off with the current KINGDOM ADMIN, which is vermain but of course someone is to lazy (Or busy) to make/tell vermain his Kingdoms_Admin RC account info. Elven was put up without Kingdoms Admin aprove look at it, ts complete crap and nobody exactly likes it

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-24-2002, 03:50 AM
What is wrong with Miru? He has been there since forever... all he can do is stop and follow. Seriously, he can't attack or anything last time I checked. All we use him for is just to have him follow us, or to block entrances when we are meeting somewhere.

Shorty2Dope
03-24-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by _0AfTeRsHoCk0_
What is wrong with Miru? He has been there since forever... all he can do is stop and follow. Seriously, he can't attack or anything last time I checked. All we use him for is just to have him follow us, or to block entrances when we are meeting somewhere.

He can attack now.. there is nothing wrong with having him there, he is part of the family. Dustari is a big castle, there should be a guard there on alert at all time. He should not be removed, if the attacking is a problem then change how he attacks.

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 03:56 AM

what bullshit that is

Dustari: Attack
Dustari: Refill

Muri hasn't been since forever! He was removed along awhile go and whoever put back needs to be shot

And if it just did that how about we just remove it anyways (But of course thats a lie anyways)

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Shorty2Dope

He can attack now.. there is nothing wrong with having him there, he is part of the family. Dustari is a big castle, there should be a guard there on alert at all time. He should not be removed, if the attacking is a problem then change how he attacks.

They already abuse it...as shown above
Its completly unRPlike (because they just say refill and attack all the time and follow)

if they need some protection with guards use people they don't have someone else just say refill and their back at it.

Shorty2Dope
03-24-2002, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate

what bullshit that is

Muri hasn't been since forever! He was removed along awhile go and whoever put back needs to be shot

And if it just did that how about we just remove it anyways (But of course thats a lie anyways)

Whatís wrong? The KT and Admins didn't like it when Dustari killed them all? They had the damn Kingdoms admin, Birdbird, madmortigan and KT against 8 of us who had nobody high up to help us and to have things organized. Bird helped them blow a hole into our jail walls and then help attack. The first run of them coming in I got in from behind and killed one, then the other Dustarians killed the rest within 10 seconds after I died. Thatís when they put miru into the jail to guard the hole for when everyone decided they would respawn after they were killed fairly.

I was the only one to die on Dustari when they blew the jail walls. Everyone on KTs side was murdered. The only Murdering Miru did at that moment was Tybalt, on accident. Then after they started respawning to come back and fight us again we put miru in the jail cell to block them from getting in from the hole.

How about the staff stop siding with KT or maybe put new management in Dustari.. we fought for along time until we finally captured Tybalt and birdo. Birdo fled after he attacked the queen and blew up the covered hole in the jail cell.

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 04:14 AM

Whatís wrong? The KT and Admins didn't like it when Dustari killed them all? They had the damn Kingdoms admin, Birdbird, madmortigan and KT against 8 of us who had nobody high up to help us and to have things organized. Bird helped them blow a hole into our jail walls and then help attack. The first run of them coming in I got in from behind and killed one, then the other Dustarians killed the rest within 10 seconds after I died. Thatís when they put miru into the jail to guard the hole for when everyone decided they would respawn after they were killed fairly.

I was the only one to die on Dustari when they blew the jail walls. Everyone on KTs side was murdered. The only Murdering Miru did at that moment was Tybalt, on accident. Then after they started respawning to come back and fight us again we put miru in the jail cell to block them from getting in from the hole.

How about the staff stop siding with KT or maybe put new management in Dustari.. we fought for along time until we finally captured Tybalt and birdo. Birdo fled after he attacked the queen and blew up the covered hole in the jail cell.

Tell me when was this

There hasn't been exactly a capable kingdoms admin for a month because nobody wants to make the damn account...Miru still shouldn't be its very unRPlike I mean come on a warhead launcher in this time period?

SkooL
03-24-2002, 04:18 AM
I had Miru removed months ago...for a reason...

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by SkooL
I had Miru removed months ago...for a reason...

hey look its back =X
I also doubt you wanted it back?

Shorty2Dope
03-24-2002, 04:23 AM
Don't remove him.. make him a nice guard and welcome people to the castle! He is a nice person and part of the family!

Here is the sewer entrance to the jail:

Shorty2Dope
03-24-2002, 04:25 AM
This is the jail cell with me and miru chilling.

SkooL
03-24-2002, 04:25 AM

hey look its back =X
I also doubt you wanted it back?

Yes, I know. I remember explicity telling Birdbird on the phone that Miru was back and he said "haha no it isn't!" and I was like "Uh, yeah, it is. Remove it.". I guess he never did...I don't want Miru around. At all. Especially now that there are two Miru's...a stationary one in the throne room and the one that I hate.

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 04:38 AM
maybe you should have to pay miru to attack? like 10 gralats for a refill, and 5 gralats to attack until dead.

SkooL
03-24-2002, 04:40 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
maybe you should have to pay miru to attack? like 10 gralats for a refill, and 5 gralats to attack until dead.

Or maybe he should be removed like he was months ago.

vsignasv
03-24-2002, 04:46 AM
Miru is nothing but a guard. He is more of a friend actually. He helps us defend, so what. At least we don't have rcs warping us all over the place, digging holes in castles *Cough*KT*Cough* and all that crap.

GryffonDurime
03-24-2002, 05:02 AM
This is insanity pure and simple. That bird was the one that invaded Dustari Castle by the use of powers beyond that of any other player. Abuse of power, I say. Miru is used only as defense WITHIN THE DUSTARI LANDS. It's not like we bring him with us on conquests so he can be a warrior without threat of mortality.

SkooL
03-24-2002, 05:03 AM
Miru'll be removed once I get back...

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
This is insanity pure and simple. That bird was the one that invaded Dustari Castle by the use of powers beyond that of any other player. Abuse of power, I say. Miru is used only as defense WITHIN THE DUSTARI LANDS. It's not like we bring him with us on conquests so he can be a warrior without threat of mortality. Dustari castle is invasion proof, thats why the staff have to abuse their powers (its not really abusing at all) to make invasions fun.

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 05:11 AM
friend my ass
attacking everybody most likely

freddyfox
03-24-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by GryffonDurime
This is insanity pure and simple. That bird was the one that invaded Dustari Castle by the use of powers beyond that of any other player. Abuse of power, I say. Miru is used only as defense WITHIN THE DUSTARI LANDS. It's not like we bring him with us on conquests so he can be a warrior without threat of mortality.

It's called RPing, you idiot, Birdbird was helping us RP since there A) Is NO WAY into Dustari unless someone opens the gates and B) I have 0 powers at all, so I couldn't organize it as the Kingdoms Admin. I'm sure he would help you organize something if you asked him, sheesh.

Shorty2Dope
03-24-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox

It's called RPing, you idiot, Birdbird was helping us RP since there A) Is NO WAY into Dustari unless someone opens the gates and B) I have 0 powers at all, so I couldn't organize it as the Kingdoms Admin. I'm sure he would help you organize something if you asked him, sheesh.

Yea I thought that was good.. although we expected it since we know KT well enough :)

LilNiglet
03-24-2002, 06:29 AM
No need to argue anymore, Miru is gone.

I think.

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-24-2002, 08:03 AM
*tear*
Bye bye Miru :(

Wait.. can we have him back but with no refill or attack commands? He is very useful for blocking off castle hallways..

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 08:08 AM
*tear*
Bye bye Miru :(

Wait.. can we have him back but with no refill or attack commands? He is very useful for blocking off castle hallways..

how about HELL NO

_0AfTeRsHoCk0_
03-24-2002, 08:15 AM

how about HELL NO
I take it that this is a very touchy issue for you, even though you are not in Dustari and barely ever come to Dustari.

Ghost Pirate
03-24-2002, 08:33 AM

I take it that this is a very touchy issue for you, even though you are not in Dustari and barely ever come to Dustari.

I take it from past experiances

Like before your time
when I use to do 10 dustari vs 1 Pirate and they ended up using miru to finally kill me

Jin2
03-24-2002, 11:48 AM
I am a Dustari member, and I think that Miru should be removed.
Miru doesn't fit into rping. In Medieval times, they didn't have guards who got injured, and if someone said refill, they would magically pop up back to life. I think its stupid that Miru can have nukeshots, because they definantly did not have those back then.
Also, I do not disagree about what Birdbird did, I think it was a rp event, because there really is no possible way to get in to the Kingdom, unless the gate is opened.

AlkarenHyralt
03-24-2002, 11:53 AM
Some dustari people siced Miru on me before when I was trying to help Tupper and Henry.

I was not happy.

Valder
03-24-2002, 01:45 PM
I agree, Elven should be taken down, Miru should be taken off, and Birdbird(who added both) should have his power downsized.

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Valder
I agree, Elven should be taken down, Miru should be taken off, and Birdbird(who added both) should have his power downsized. he is one of the few admins that does stuff that is evident to the players.

vsignasv
03-24-2002, 07:26 PM
Knight Shadow has nothing to play with now... See what you did gh0st?

Googi
03-24-2002, 09:59 PM

That's okay, I've got a new plan which works in the time span of about 10 minutes at the most, admins won't have enough time to help them out.

If that fails then we'll have to try to get help from the admins aswell :(

draygin
03-26-2002, 12:00 AM
Miru is crap I mean having him block the door then fire nuke shot over and over. I kept respawning until some one actually killed me then I stayed dead. I mean come on thats BS having an NPC with Nuke Shot in a small space with where to move its like shooting mice with a 12 gage.
LoL and all of KT with me and Bird Bird against 8 Dustari. you make it sound like you where out manned. lol it was just Vermain, Tybalt, Birdbird and me. thats 4 against 8 the whole point was to break Sisok out of Jail but he wasnt there =X and we where killing you guys like crazy. I got three people in the throne room I could swear I saw them come back too talk about respawning. =\

-Madmartigan

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by draygin
Miru is crap I mean having him block the door then fire nuke shot over and over. I kept respawning until some one actually killed me then I stayed dead. I mean come on thats BS having an NPC with Nuke Shot in a small space with where to move its like shooting mice with a 12 gage.
LoL and all of KT with me and Bird Bird against 8 Dustari. you make it sound like you where out manned. lol it was just Vermain, Tybalt, Birdbird and me. thats 4 against 8 the whole point was to break Sisok out of Jail but he wasnt there =X and we where killing you guys like crazy. I got three people in the throne room I could swear I saw them come back too talk about respawning. =\

-Madmartigan

I don't like the nuke shot I would rather arrows or a sword.

It was you, Birdo, Sisok, Vermain, someone else and Tybalt(was the one in jail, we killed you all when you first entered the jail.. You guys 'respawned' and came back. I was the only one who died. I was one of the first to die because I came from behind in the sewers and got in the middle of you guys attacking.. I was basically raped. As soon as I died a second later everyone from KT and Birdo died including Tybalt.. I can't remember if you died at that time. When we all warped to unstuck me they all ran back into the sewers towards the jail again.

We easily defeated you guys; the only one Miru killed was Tybalt, in the first round (of respawning). Donít forget that we had nobody in charge or helping us at all, mostly new people and soldiers.

And donít you ever try to hurt Twusk again.. Threatening to slice his throat if I didnít hand Birdo and Tybalt over :(

One of the funniest things someone said in toguild was something like: ďHelp! I need reinforcements, I have Birdo in town and he is trying to choke himself!!Ē

draygin
03-26-2002, 12:58 AM
Oh please you didnt get all of us in the jail. lol no one even died until we reached the throne room thats when all hell broke loose. There was some guy standing behind him but I was to busy trying to dodge the nuke shot and thinking wtf Nuke Shot? to see who it was. I finally died when I was hiding some where changed into an archer appearance in that dressing room place. Then I ran back into the Jail house and I was trying to figure out how to open the Jail door to let Bird and the others in and got spanked by the dustari in there. Thats when I died and stopped until later on when the RP changed and Bird and Tybalt was captive. Hey I wasnt going to kidnap Twusk but I got stuck in a tree so I lured him close with food and took him hostage for Birdo and Tybalt. I didnt hurt him did I? =) I only threatened to kill him when some dustari was gettnig close to me and had to get them to back of and give me some room.

Another thing defeated us easily? lol I got at least three before I died considering the numbers and if there was 4 and one in jail which sounds about right thats still 2 of you for every one of us and know I saw some of the same guys twice after being killed. My disguise as working fairly nice until I got to the jail and some guard was blocking the jail so I wacked him once to get him out of the way then ran in since there was three of them standing there and one of me only to run into three more guards in the jail :(

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 01:14 AM
Oh please you didnt get all of us in the jail. lol no one even died until we reached the throne room thats when all hell broke loose. There was some guy standing behind him but I was to busy trying to dodge the nuke shot and thinking wtf Nuke Shot? to see who it was. I finally died when I was hiding some where changed into an archer appearance in that dressing room place. Then I ran back into the Jail house and I was trying to figure out how to open the Jail door to let Bird and the others in and got spanked by the dustari in there. Thats when I died and stopped until later on when the RP changed and Bird and Tybalt was captive. Hey I wasnt going to kidnap Twusk but I got stuck in a tree so I lured him close with food and took him hostage for Birdo and Tybalt. I didnt hurt him did I? =) I only threatened to kill him when some dustari was gettnig close to me and had to get them to back of and give me some room.

Another thing defeated us easily? lol I got at least three before I died considering the numbers and if there was 4 and one in jail which sounds about right thats still 2 of you for every one of us and know I saw some of the same guys twice after being killed. My disguise as working fairly nice until I got to the jail and some guard was blocking the jail so I wacked him once to get him out of the way then ran in since there was three of them standing there and one of me only to run into three more guards in the jail :(

How did you get in the castle? Everyone who entered through the jail cell died almost instantly.

draygin
03-26-2002, 01:23 AM
No we didnt lol then again I didnt enter right away I was out int he cavern fighting some dustari for a while first. Then ran to catch up with Birdo and some other guy that was in the throne room. When I ran into the Jail it was empty actually but the other guys never passed me in the caves again so they couldnt have died. Oh yeah I got one dustari in the cave too there was another Dustari guy but he ran up the tunnel for one reason or another. Then I ran into the empty jail and into the throne room. Where I found every one making demands and such then fighting broke out when they refused to give the crown back to Dustari.

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 01:44 AM
No we didnt lol then again I didnt enter right away I was out int he cavern fighting some dustari for a while first. Then ran to catch up with Birdo and some other guy that was in the throne room. When I ran into the Jail it was empty actually but the other guys never passed me in the caves again so they couldnt have died. Oh yeah I got one dustari in the cave too there was another Dustari guy but he ran up the tunnel for one reason or another. Then I ran into the empty jail and into the throne room. Where I found every one making demands and such then fighting broke out when they refused to give the crown back to Dustari.

But how did you enter the throne room? You can not leave the jail unless you're in dustari.

Yes, when birdo finally reloaded the levels and set up the jail hole, they all ran up, after a minute they all died, I was in heaven watching them die one by one. I was the only dustari there. So if you killed anyone, that was after all of this, after I died I went to the jail and guarded the hole with miru. I killed DragonX, birdo, sisok and I think you.. Everyone who entered, me and miru killed :)

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:03 AM
Ahhh ok I figured it out. When I ran in I just ran there wasnt any thing to stop me *shrugs* I dont know never been in dustari. Yes they did all die they where int he throne room and ran out I was in there fighting with another guy he ran out and it was me and some dustari. I killed them then ran and hid then I was dressed as an Archer. Birdo said come open jail I ran but I got hurt bad in there I forgot earlier I didnt die there then I ran out of the jail and kept on running but I had no idea where to go with three dustari on my tail. I got stuck in a door that was locked at a dead end. Thats when I got finished off. that whole thing with them dying fast was later on after we had already been in the throne room and stuff.

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 02:10 AM
Everyone died in the beginning, heh I was in the caves while they were planning to get in, thats why we moved tybalt and had men waiting there, they all walked into their deaths. As soon as they entered I followed behind and attacked, I got killed then birdo then all of KT, I don't remember you dieing at that time though.. so that must have been the time you were somewhere else in the cave or wherever you were..

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:20 AM
I never saw any one die at the beginning first time I saw any one die was in the throne room and thats when Birdo told me they where all trapped in the Jail and to come open it but I couldnt find the switch =\ and thats when I ran and got slaughtered by three guards.

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 02:30 AM
I never saw any one die at the beginning first time I saw any one die was in the throne room and thats when Birdo told me they where all trapped in the Jail and to come open it but I couldnt find the switch =\ and thats when I ran and got slaughtered by three guards.

How did you and birdy get in there? hehe, he must of died a short second after talking to you, he died when everyone from the jail cell died..

Someone brought miru into the hall and that is what killed Tybalt, I was told.

There is no switch or anything for the jail.. they really should get one. You can't get through unless you have a dustari tag.

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:36 AM
when I ran in there wasnt any door there so I thought some one pulled some sort of switch maybe I lagged in with out realizing it I mean its not like I stucka round I just kept on running trying to catch up. So either some how some one opened it or I lagged in but I dont think it was lag I mean we dug the hole so maybe birdo bombed it open or something for the RP *shrugs*

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 02:42 AM
when I ran in there wasnt any door there so I thought some one pulled some sort of switch maybe I lagged in with out realizing it I mean its not like I stucka round I just kept on running trying to catch up. So either some how some one opened it or I lagged in but I dont think it was lag I mean we dug the hole so maybe birdo bombed it open or something for the RP *shrugs*

you may have lagged in if you never been there before.. because it never opens for non dustari, when it does open its like client side or whatever.. only the dustari guy sees it open.. so it would have to of been lag unless you were hit and bumped on the other side.

He never bombed it open, if he did it closed up after because when I followed behind it was closed.

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:49 AM
if it only opens for dustari how do they get prisoners in?

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 02:51 AM
if it only opens for dustari how do they get prisoners in?

We can't, we had to have staff warp Tybalt in. They really need to fix it or atleast let us have a say command that jails and unjails someone that is in the room.

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:53 AM
lol then I got slaughtered for nothing trying to let Birdo and them out *wonders why Birdo told him to open the door*

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 02:57 AM
lol then I got slaughtered for nothing trying to let Birdo and them out *wonders why Birdo told him to open the door*

lol heh, he must of thought there was one.. its only common sense that there should be a way.. or atleast a command. Hopefully someone adds one.

draygin
03-26-2002, 02:58 AM
really a switch would be more RP like I mean how can you make a jail break if you cant open the jail.

Shorty2Dope
03-26-2002, 06:11 AM
really a switch would be more RP like I mean how can you make a jail break if you cant open the jail.

lol even worse, how do you jail someone when they can't be jailed!? It is sad if we have to give them a dustari tag or have a staff to warp them everytime lol

Griffyn
03-26-2002, 09:07 AM
update the dustari gate so it can be damaged. i got the idea when i grabed a go-kart and was trying to ram the gate open. i was thinking that if a kingdom had enought people grabbing the gate at once, it could topple over.

ghostsamurai
03-26-2002, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Griffyn
update the dustari gate so it can be damaged. i got the idea when i grabed a go-kart and was trying to ram the gate open. i was thinking that if a kingdom had enought people grabbing the gate at once, it could topple over. that would be too crazy, people would knock the gate over all the time just for the point of knocking it down. make a knocked down gate update for the kingdom admin/leader of the kingdom, so that they would set it as broken :)

Skatche
03-26-2002, 11:40 AM
Even if you did, I don't think they'd actually use it... the Dustari jealously guard their castle, unfortunately. Mind you, if you set the requirements to knock down the gate high enough, I don't think there would be any problem with people doing it just for fun. I mean, look at how hard it is to get people for the heart quests - even people WITHOUT the heart are too lazy to do it sometimes.