PDA

View Full Version : The end of the line...


Brad
03-23-2002, 08:48 AM
As penchoo is killed at a battle with the zormites Banthu is left alone with the Orc army. His wise brother Penchoo normally made battle choices for he was semi-intelligent from his treachings. Banthu decided to attack the all powerful Dustari kingdom and try to receive three herds of cows. What he did not expect was a line of archers waiting for him. His army was quickly destroyed and as for Banthu....he was tortured in Dustari jail and left to rot. As for Orc, noone is left. An abandoned mine in the Uglake is all that remains...

((I want Elven gone too :) ))

Ghost Pirate
03-23-2002, 09:39 AM
Forest Fire reaps through the Tyreilian cloud causing it's spirital bonds to weaken as floods of fire imps cause the cloud to all but disapear in the flame

(Don't you wish now)

Brad
03-23-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
Forest Fire reaps through the Tyreilian cloud causing it's spirital bonds to weaken as floods of fire imps cause the cloud to all but disapear in the flame

(Don't you wish now)


The remaining few orcs give their lives to kill all Tyealians, orc and elven are dead.

Valder
03-23-2002, 12:47 PM
Brad, you need to stop making kingdoms, every time you do, it ends up dying within a week.

Jin2
03-23-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by Valder
Brad, you need to stop making kingdoms, every time you do, it ends up dying within a week.
Curon last for like 3 weeks, but it had like 4 different owners.

ghostsamurai
03-24-2002, 02:00 AM
oh goody, maybe brad will be a karakaze now :))))

fenderbender2965
03-24-2002, 11:05 AM
darnit brad, I liked Orc
no more Ransk

Brad
03-25-2002, 12:19 AM
Karakaze 4 lyf

freddyfox
03-25-2002, 04:11 AM
I'd destroy Elven, since they both stole Tyeleialeiaeealeia's levels AND didn't go past Ghost Pirate or me, but they're fun to push around.

ghostsamurai
03-26-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by freddyfox
I'd destroy Elven, since they both stole Tyeleialeiaeealeia's levels AND didn't go past Ghost Pirate or me, but they're fun to push around. I just wish they would change their kingdom idea, they are nothing like elves.

Valder
03-26-2002, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by ghostsamurai
I just wish they would change their kingdom idea, they are nothing like elves.

*sigh* I know, it's pretty dumb to see "elves" running around PKing people

Originally posted by freddyfox
I'd destroy Elven, since they both stole Tyeleialeiaeealeia's levels AND didn't go past Ghost Pirate or me, but they're fun to push around.

Do it anyway, they suck and the king is a wannabe hacker.

Bird2prey
03-26-2002, 01:08 PM
I got inside Elven terrirory once and killed the king and some nobles.

Ghost Pirate
03-26-2002, 01:16 PM
I never exactly knew Elves had kings and nobles

Bird2prey
03-26-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Ghost Pirate
I never exactly knew Elves had kings and nobles

The used to have two kings.

Kohojogo
03-26-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Bird2prey


The used to have two kings.

Or 3 elders to lead the town :D