PDA

View Full Version : wtf?

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 01:04 AM
wtf? I was banned from classic for no reason. I was in Angel Clan using Star Cons and a bunch of people said they were getting me banned cause they diddnt like me, I mean wtf dude?

Googi
03-20-2002, 01:06 AM
I suggest you play N-Pulse, they have less-kurrupt staff.

cds96
03-20-2002, 01:49 AM
or maybe no one likes you

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by Googi
I suggest you play N-Pulse, they have less-kurrupt staff.
NO staff on Classic are corrupt, if they are they're taken care of asap. Graal2001 is full of corrupt staff, not classic. Josh I just loaded your account comments and it isn't pretty. Here are your account comments:
has been jailed at least 7 for multiple reasons
(hacking,harrasment)

if jailed again perminatly ban on all accounts

Banned.

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 02:17 AM
Well I agree with the Corruption on 2k1 part... :o

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Artificial_Sweetener
Well I agree with the Corruption on 2k1 part... :o
Who can't? I've never seen a server where so many people are fired and re-hired in my life.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:01 AM
The reason I was jailed 7 times was banned for pointless reasons since I used the account, in the past months I have been jailed for picking up a table, jailed for pretending to be a hacker (humour), jailed for sending a mass messege that I diddnt like graal, jailed for hitting an admin (accident), almost all of them have been pointless reasons, and most of the bans. I have been banned for no reason and pointless reasons, and I was also banned before for actualy using Star Con firemines.

DarkDragon452
03-20-2002, 03:05 AM
Well for anyone that doesn't know... Josh has been really annoying to the server... and an ass in general. So I can understand his comments.

Also the staff are NOT 'kurrupt' on Classic. There has been only a few times where a staff has been completely 'kurrupt'... and when that happens the staff member is fired and sometimes even banned on the player account (if the offense was THAT serious).

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by JoshTheN64Guy
The reason I was jailed 7 times was banned for pointless reasons since I used the account, in the past months I have been jailed for picking up a table, jailed for pretending to be a hacker (humour), jailed for sending a mass messege that I diddnt like graal, jailed for hitting an admin (accident), almost all of them have been pointless reasons, and most of the bans. I have been banned for no reason and pointless reasons, and I was also banned before for actualy using Star Con firemines.
I highly doubt those are the reasons for jailings, if you were jailed it was for a good reason. I could look into this if I want, but I won't. Because you were banned by a great GP (DevilTrunks) and I trust his judgement 110%, plus you lied when you said you were banned for NO reason. I posted your comments, and that is a reason, a BIG reason.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by NotoriousBLT

I highly doubt those are the reasons for jailings, if you were jailed it was for a good reason. I could look into this if I want, but I won't. Because you were banned by a great GP (DevilTrunks) and I trust his judgement 110%, plus you lied when you said you were banned for NO reason. I posted your comments, and that is a reason, a BIG reason.

You can trust him all you want but im telling you, I was banned for no reason. There was a bunch of people there that said they were getting me banned cause they diddnt like me. And if I did do something wrong, DevilTrunks should come on here and say what I did.

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 03:15 AM
Yeah that too but I've also never seen Police in any form use their powers so wickedly. I mean c'mon Zach (Police) was jailing people in a rp Event because the broke RP ruleS! WTF! That is about the ***est thing he has ever done, There is no rule in the GP handbook that says anything about jailing someone for 1 day because he forgot to talk IC with Mun Bubles ((WEee!)) - Those things. Well I said what I had to say... Oh btw Dude YOU ARE an annoying *******. (not the dude who said g2k1 staff are korrupt, the dude who started thread) :mad:

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 03:17 AM

You can trust him all you want but im telling you, I was banned for no reason. There was a bunch of people there that said they were getting me banned cause they diddnt like me. And if I did do something wrong, DevilTrunks should come on here and say what I did.
How about email him? You were jailed 7 times! I heard 3 offenses was an IP ban, tell you what. Give me a list of your accounts that were banned and I'll try and check what it was for.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:18 AM
Yeah that too but I've also never seen Police in any form use their powers so wickedly. I mean c'mon Zach (Police) was jailing people in a rp Event because the broke RP ruleS! WTF! That is about the ***est thing he has ever done, There is no rule in the GP handbook that says anything about jailing someone for 1 day because he forgot to talk IC with Mun Bubles ((WEee!)) - Those things. Well I said what I had to say... Oh btw Dude YOU ARE an annoying *******. (not the dude who said g2k1 staff are korrupt, the dude who started thread) :mad:

So im an annoying ******* huh? Well its too damn bad 300 people on the server dont like me because I run around PKing constantly and using StarCons isint it? :grrr:

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 03:19 AM

So im an annoying ******* huh? Well its too damn bad 300 people dont like me because I run around PKing constantly and using StarCons isint it? :grrr:
PKing constantly? I heard you lamed most of your kills. I've been pking for like 2+ years on Classic and I know I'm not hated there. Not at all. You just started pking there a short while ago.

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 03:21 AM
:o Uh well I don't really play classic, I have like 1 hr on in =P (however I have an old acount with 1200 hours from like last year) But anyway, Why do you complain about this? Just simply make another acount and go back on your Precious Classic! :p

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 03:22 AM
And besides everyone thinks they can pk =/ but in fact they can not. Yeah Sad but True, Just face the facts... YOU SUCK! =D

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:25 AM

How about email him? You were jailed 7 times! I heard 3 offenses was an IP ban, tell you what. Give me a list of your accounts that were banned and I'll try and check what it was for.

Only account was JoshTheN64Guy

Graal Classic does have corrupt staff. Maby the reason im jailed and banned so many times is because the whole server dislikes me or something. I mean I have even been banned for pointless reasons now from the most trustworthy admins.

I would also like to say that I dont like the way Graal Classic Admins are abusing their power and trying to control players. Some ******* admin said he was going to ban me and told me to shut up and stop talking to people, then some other mother f#$ker said he was going to hack me then he detentioned me. (He got in trouble.)

Stephan sure probly dosent just give a damn, he is probly just throwing a bunch of newbie admins in and is sitting back in his chair watching and smoking a %$##ing pot!!! :grrr:

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:29 AM

PKing constantly? I heard you lamed most of your kills.

Goth (GP) is an ass :rolleyes:

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 03:38 AM

Only account was JoshTheN64Guy

Graal Classic does have corrupt staff. Maby the reason im jailed and banned so many times is because the whole server dislikes me or something. I mean I have even been banned for pointless reasons now from the most trustworthy admins.

I would also like to say that I dont like the way Graal Classic Admins are abusing their power and trying to control players. Some ******* admin said he was going to ban me and told me to shut up and stop talking to people, then some other mother f#$ker said he was going to hack me then he detentioned me. (He got in trouble.)

Stephan sure probly dosent just give a damn, he is probly just throwing a bunch of newbie admins in and is sitting back in his chair watching and smoking a %$##ing pot!!! :grrr:
Honestly how dare you, all the admins on Classic have been playing graal for a looong time. We don't abuse our powers and control players, you're the newbie here. The whole server doesn't dislike you, you're lucky if half the server even knows who you are. Classic is a great place with staff that do NOT abuse powers, jail for no reason, and so on. You're just mad now and making up bullshit.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:41 AM

Honestly how dare you, all the admins on Classic have been playing graal for a looong time. We don't abuse our powers and control players, you're the newbie here. The whole server doesn't dislike you, you're lucky if half the server even knows who you are. Classic is a great place with staff that do NOT abuse powers, jail for no reason, and so on. You're just mad now and making up bullshit.

I will give you an example why I am hated so much, well in the server I posted up a big message and sent it saying Paper Mario was a better RPG than Final Fantasy 7 (it was my opinion). (This was about 3 months ago) and then it started a huge server argument with like a f$#kload of 20 people mass messaging constantly saying I was a *****, idiot, should get banned, and it went on for like over an hour.

Im telling you, there ARE corrupt staff who do this ****. And yes the whole server dislikes me because I get hundreds of diferent *******s who walk up to me and start talking some **** every 1 to 2 hours, every day buddy.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 03:42 AM

Im telling you, there ARE corrupt staff who do this ****. And yes the whole server dislikes me because I get hundreds of diferent *******s who walk up to me and start talking some **** every 1 to 2 hours, every day buddy.
DevilTrunks has been GP for years, he didn't make a mistake when banning you. Let's leave it at that. If you seriously have a problem with this email an admin or something.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 03:47 AM

DevilTrunks has been GP for years, he didn't make a mistake when banning you. Let's leave it at that. If you seriously have a problem with this email an admin or something.

When I e-mail Stephan you know what he does? I wil type up a letter with a big paragraph and he sends back an e-mail a week later with 10 words, asks one question, and dosent fix the problem. :rolleyes:

ArchOwl
03-20-2002, 04:09 AM
Why is it that whenever a "leet pker" with 37498237289472894698263 kills on classic comes to 2k1 and gets 5 hearts and a fireball and the bomb he isnt that great?

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 04:21 AM
Well you know, You have to think about it. Classic is the starting point for most of usd. We go on classic, learn how to pk and spar and then we move onto bigger and better things. So another thing is, He might have had his friend teach him how to fight better and he goes up agianst seriosly big n00bs every day with like under an hour of gameplay. So you have to take into consideration that anyone And I mean anyone who has played graal for awhile can get 4272408092383080 kills on classic ^.~

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by ArchOwl
Why is it that whenever a "leet pker" with 37498237289472894698263 kills on classic comes to 2k1 and gets 5 hearts and a fireball and the bomb he isnt that great?
I hope you're joking seriously, there are few people on 2k1 that can beat me.

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 04:46 AM
Yeah well to be honest there are some people on 2k1 that started on 2k1. But there are us people who have been playing since it was called Zelda Online that are confused to be n00b... It is quite annoying but there are rarely any good fighters on classic. Its too easy on there. But like I said, There the n00b and the oldbies, And trust me don't get mistaken to be a n00b or you'll be flamed constantly...

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 04:50 AM
Silly Josh..Lying is bad :(
I jailed you like 3 times for you massing calling people *** and swearing and the times you were caught for hacking wasn't by me so don't ask me...And you didn't ever seem to get it when I told you to stop being an idiot unless you want to be banned again!
-Kye
*Edit*
Oh yeah and I do believe you were caught for hacking by Terazel or DT or someone and you cried to Zorro and he unbanned you..

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by DeathChill
I jailed you like 3 times for you massing calling people *** and swearing and the times you were caught for hacking wasn't by me so don't ask me...And you didn't ever seem to get it when I told you to stop being an idiot unless you want to be banned again!
-Kye
*Edit*
Oh yeah and I do believe you were caught for hacking by Terazel or DT or someone and you cried to Zorro and he unbanned you..

There is nowhere in the GP handbook that says you will be banned for being an idiot....

funnylinkwantsbomys
03-20-2002, 04:57 AM
i remember a guy that worked for piehax0r got a level 3 rc...

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 04:59 AM

There is nowhere in the GP handbook that says you will be banned for being an idiot....
You were harassing players!
You can be banned for that...And you were banned for hacking the first time...And you got Zorro to unban you :/
After we told him no because he was hacking and such..AND you massed infinite pop-ups,etc. None of this would be happening if you didn't cause trouble :P

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 05:09 AM

You can be banned for that...And you were banned for hacking the first time...And you got Zorro to unban you :/
After we told him no because he was hacking and such..AND you massed infinite pop-ups,etc. None of this would be happening if you didn't cause trouble :P
I was waiting for you to come in this thread, since I don't know alot about this matter.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 05:11 AM

omfg, there are millions of players on the server that do exactly what I do all the time and the admins dont do a damn thing about it. Ok I did the pop-ups thing twice, but after I got a warning I stopped ok? And no I wasent banned for hacking, someone who hated me sent me some kind of patch (in another language) and said it was some kind of beta tester. I enter the game, nothing happends. An admin PMs me and says im using a hack, I told them the story and said for them to let me try and uninstall it, and then I get sent to jail, I mean f%$k.

Zorro was nice enough even to unban me, I mean 10% of the admins said I was lying even when the guy started going around classic server and admitting that he did that to me.

You should not ban people for pointless reasons. Remember Sting (Game Coordinator)? He came up to my face and was insulting me and saying ****. I told him to piss off and he detentions me. Ok now who's fault was it this time?

Your admins really need to cut it out, and stop going around controlling people and telling them what to do or they will ban them as its getting out of hand. And no, im not making this up Noto because everyone on graal and me has seen it and has happend to us you Graal2K players.....

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 05:15 AM

omfg, there are millions of players on the server that do exactly what I do all the time and the admins dont do a damn thing about it. Ok I did the pop-ups thing twice, but after I got a warning I stopped ok? And no I wasent banned for hacking, someone who hated me sent me some kind of patch (in another language) and said it was some kind of beta tester. I enter the game, nothing happends. An admin PMs me and says im using a hack, I told them the story and said for them to let me try and uninstall it, and then I get sent to jail, I mean f%$k.

Zorro was nice enough even to unban me, I mean 10% of the admins said I was lying even when the guy started going around classic server and admitting that he did that to me.

You should not ban people for pointless reasons. Remember Sting (Game Coordinator)? He came up to my face and was insulting me and saying ****. I told him to piss off and he detentions me. Ok now who's fault was it this time?

Your admins really need to cut it out, and stop going around controlling people and telling them what to do or they will ban them as its getting out of hand. And no, im not making this up Noto because everyone on graal and me has seen it and has happend to us you Graal2K players.....
Grrr what world are you from? We don't go around controlling people and telling them what to do. You were caught for hacking, harassing players constantly, etc. You're staying banned, serves you right for doing what you did, go cry about it somewhere else.

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 05:17 AM
Your story makes me sad :'(
Wait not really.."THEY SENT ME A PATCH IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO MAKE ME HACK AND SUCH AND THEY LIKED TO DO THIS FOR NO REASON LEL"Considering what you had was the CHeeTa patch it wasn't in any foreign language..

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 05:29 AM

Grrr what world are you from? We don't go around controlling people and telling them what to do. You were caught for hacking, harassing players constantly, etc. You're staying banned, serves you right for doing what you did, go cry about it somewhere else.

The past was the past and it all has been solve. But still, I am supose to be unbaned since Devil banned me for no reason. I want Devil to get on here and give me his reason (he might just lie.) But still, I was banned for no reason and by the GP rule book you HAVE to unban me by the rules cause of this reason!! :grrr:

I am not saying all staff are corrupt, most are, and then there are other who act like plain *****s who messages everyone on the server saying you are laming kills when you arent really doing anything by sitting down on a bench....

I demand an unban damn it, I am not lying, I was banned for no reason, Devil diddnt even message me or anything, I was just f$#king BANNED like that!! :grrr: :grrr:

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 05:32 AM

The past was the past and it all has been solve. But still, I am supose to be unbaned since Devil banned me for no reason. I was Devil to get on here and give me his reason (he might just lie.) But still, I was banned for no reason and by the GP rule book you HAVE to unban me by the rules cause of this reason!! :grrr:

I am not saying all staff are corrupt, most are, and then there are other who act like plain *****s who messages everyone on the server you are laming kills when you arent really doing anything by sitting down on a bench....

I demand an unban damn it, I am not lying, I was banned for no reason, Devil diddnt even message me or anything, I was just f$#king BANNED like that!! :grrr: :grrr:
You're a low life hacker, do we need to warn you when banning you? Like I said DevilTrunks has been on the GP Force for years, he wouldn't lie or ban for no reason. You have to get that through your thick head, quit making it look like you're the good guy and the people who work for classic are the bad guys out to get you. HELL according to you EVERYONE ON CLASSIC IS OUT TO GET YOU RIGHT?!?!?! YOU'RE THE ONLY GOOD GUY EVERYONE PICKS ON!! You're an idiot, take the banning like a man.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 05:45 AM

You're a low life hacker, do we need to warn you when banning you? Like I said DevilTrunks has been on the GP Force for years, he wouldn't lie or ban for no reason. You have to get that through your thick head, quit making it look like you're the good guy and the people who work for classic are the bad guys out to get you. HELL according to you EVERYONE ON CLASSIC IS OUT TO GET YOU RIGHT?!?!?! YOU'RE THE ONLY GOOD GUY EVERYONE PICKS ON!! You're an idiot, take the banning like a man.

Go ahead a believe what you wana believe. There are still trustworthy GPs who do stupid-ass stuff like this behind the server's back. I mean look at BirdBird, everyone says he is one of the most trustworthy admins, and guess what? He went against the rules, BIG TIME!!

I donot like how this is going and im pissed off, I was banned for no reason dammit and im not f$#king lying and you are all acting like DevilTrunks is actualy AngelTrunks and im just another lame hacker who hacks the server and then lies. Ok for one thing, I allready told you that story, but still, you guys have no right to push your so called "Criminal Acts" against me now that you say I have done in the past for this problem here.

I am getting banned for no reason, but damn it dont matter now cause I guess nobody believes me huh? Why? Because you all hate me, the server hates me, im just another good PKer with skill who everyone picks on cause they have nothing else to do. I mean I have my pride and I stick up for my rights. But look at it this way....

maby if a popular and most liked person was banned ok? Son of a *****! He will go make a post and then everyone will jump on the GP who banned him even if it was for the right reason!!

And I agree with shorty2dope, unpopular people and most hated on the server get this **** thrown in their f#$king face all the time, this also happends to newbies who come on here and post their problems. Then everyone tells the guy to get lost, why? because he unpopular or a newbie. I get harrassed every damn day on classic.

You people make me sick, and to those who hate me on here, get a f#$king life, im e-mailing the admins you *******s. good day.
-Josh-

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 05:48 AM
You see if they did something wrong than they'd stay banned.You think you should be able to get away with everything!
IT WON'T HAPPEN!

Metal-Slug
03-20-2002, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by cds96
or maybe no one likes you

i second the motion

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 05:53 AM
You know josh.. Have you ever heard of a little thing called School I really think you should attend to. Theres things there that will help you gain Some common sense =/ :o

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 05:54 AM

Go ahead a believe what you wana believe. There are still trustworthy GPs who do stupid-ass stuff like this behind the server's back. I mean look at BirdBird, everyone says he is one of the most trustworthy admins, and guess what? He went against the rules, BIG TIME!!

I donot like how this is going and im pissed off, I was banned for no reason dammit and im not f$#king lying and you are all acting like DevilTrunks is actualy AngelTrunks and im just another lame hacker who hacks the server and then lies. Ok for one thing, I allready told you that story, but still, you guys have no right to push your so called "Criminal Acts" against me now that you say I have done in the past for this problem here.

I am getting banned for no reason, but damn it dont matter now cause I guess nobody believes me huh? Why? Because you all hate me, the server hates me, im just another good PKer with skill who everyone picks on cause they have nothing else to do. I mean I have my pride and I stick up for my rights. But look at it this way....

maby if a popular and most liked person was banned ok? Son of a *****! He will go make a post and then everyone will jump on the GP who banned him even if it was for the right reason!!

And I agree with shorty2dope, unpopular people and most hated on the server get this **** thrown in their f#$king face all the time, this also happends to newbies who come on here and post their problems. Then everyone tells the guy to get lost, why? because he unpopular or a newbie. I get harrassed every damn day on classic.

You people make me sick, and to those who hate me on here, get a f#$king life, im e-mailing the admins you *******s. good day.
-Josh-
Graal2001 is full of corrupt admins, but not classic. I KNOW some of the stuff birdbird has done. But fact of the matter is you're staying banned. So deal with it. Email admins all you want you're a filthy liar and a hacker who's telling lies. And you're not a good pker, you die more than you kill. You're a new breed pker, people from the old breed like me have fun watching you people say you're elite.

AlkarenHyralt
03-20-2002, 06:12 AM

Graal2001 is full of corrupt admins, but not classic.

Don't be so damn self-righteous.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Don't be so damn self-righteous.
oooooooooh but it's true and everyone knows it, Graal2001 probably has the record for most fired then re-hired staff out of all the servers.

acidfear
03-20-2002, 06:27 AM

oooooooooh but it's true and everyone knows it, Graal2001 probably has the record for most fired then re-hired staff out of all the servers.

old npulse (and new according to friend) was much more corrupt then graal2001. I dont feel like explaining everything that went on back then, but you would probably understand anyway.
I still hve nightmares of being relentlessly jailed and pked till my head exploaded :p

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 06:36 AM
Like Rage chill said earlier your reasons for being banned are dumb.I have attacked GPs so much and all they did was pause or turn on staff tool.If they jail you for hitting them then they aren't classic staff because classic staff aren't corrupt.

DarkDragon452
03-20-2002, 06:36 AM

Now you're getting personal. Accusing the Game Coordinators of things. I know for a fact that Sting doesn't like you. Hardly anyone does (go figure... i tried to explain this to you once). But Sting is very mature and does not say anything really offensive on his GC account WITH his tag on. Perhaps without his tag or on his player account... that's a differant story. But even "I" gave you respect after all the **** you've done to try and drag me down. But you just don't learn do you?

And your 'starcon mine' excuse is bullshit. There was one day you were running around in the bank blowing screen-wide explosions out your ass. That's no starcon mine my friend.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 06:42 AM
2k1 people cant handle classic.They run to 2k1 to buy hats and such then when new people come on they dont get used to the noob ass lag.You probably cant even get 1000 kills anonymous sweet thing guy person whatever

NotoriousBLT
Originally posted by MysticZhadow
So umm "Almighty" Noto (Raven), aren't you the guy that ran up to me when I got onto Graal 2001 like 3 days ago and started to swear at me for no reason?
Most likely, I like to run around and have fun like that on 2k1 :)

Torankusu

NO staff on Classic are corrupt, if they are they're taken care of asap. Graal2001 is full of corrupt staff, not classic. Josh I just loaded your account comments and it isn't pretty. Here are your account comments:
has been jailed at least 7 for multiple reasons
(hacking,harrasment)

if jailed again perminatly ban on all accounts

Banned.

I'd like to see you do half of the things they do and keep your mentality.

MysticZhadow
03-20-2002, 06:43 AM
*sigh* Oh. -_-

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Torankusu
Bullshit. Really.

I'd like to see you do half of the things they do and keep your mentality.
Do what? The things 2k1 staff does? Set their nickname to BRB IM SOO BUSY and not answer half their pms? Don't talk to me about mentality because I'm already half mental, try answering pms when there are over 220 players online and most of the pms are about people hacking, quests down, supporting for staff, or just on how to play the game. Because newbies on classic don't really know what to do. *checks serverlist* There's like 50 people on 2k1, I'm sure the pms are just flooding staff.

DarkDragon452
03-20-2002, 06:53 AM

Do what? The things 2k1 staff does? Set their nickname to BRB IM SOO BUSY and not answer half their pms? Don't talk to me about mentality because I'm already half mental, try answering pms when there are over 220 players online and most of the pms are about people hacking, quests down, supporting for staff, or just on how to play the game. Because newbies on classic don't really know what to do. *checks serverlist* There's like 50 people on 2k1, I'm sure the pms are just flooding staff.

Go Ravenchill!
As I've said before... GC on classic is just as bad the minute I send a mass for a spar tournament... OUCH the laaaaaaaaaag from the PMS! AAAAAAAAAH!

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 06:54 AM

If they get no PMs, then how do they not answer the PMs they don't get?

By the way, developers don't really have to answer their PMs, nor should they be forced to. They're usually working on things within NPC-Server, which you guys don't, and are often testing things.

People with the Graal2001_Admin and other accounts are the ones that take care of most PMs.

milotheman
03-20-2002, 06:58 AM
lol, i was just thinking of the time Eiko told me my comments, they were like too large to fit into 1 pm

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:02 AM

If they get no PMs, then how do they not answer the PMs they don't get?

By the way, developers don't really have to answer their PMs, nor should they be forced to. They're usually working on things within NPC-Server, which you guys don't, and are often testing things.

People with the Graal2001_Admin and other accounts are the ones that take care of most PMs.
I'm talking about all staff, faq, police, etc. Graal2001 is soo corrupt, all the forums are is a place for staff to *****. I WAS FIRED FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS GONNA BE THE NEW WHATEVER STAFF PERSON!!! OMG THIS PERSON IS SOOO CORRUPT!!! etc etc etc etc

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:06 AM
When I was FAQ if I didn't answer a PM in 5 seconds I would get another message saying I couldn't do my job.Some people would keep on pasting the same message 4 times in 15 seconds.At least GCs get respected because they can give prizes.It must be way harder on classic because classic has 3-4 times as many people on at once.On 2k1 the only replies I get are:"go away or I will jail you" "i dont know" or no reply.

MimicWrath
03-20-2002, 07:07 AM
He did lame most of his kills until he got his account reset and lost all his NPCS ..... lol.. jailed 7 times? i never go to this board for some odd reason :O

MimicWrath
03-20-2002, 07:09 AM
Yea yump, horribly annoying seeing as some probably have every staff they can find on buddy so if they take off tags they can bother them more :O

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:09 AM
Comment Bomber's english

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:10 AM

I'm talking about all staff, faq, police, etc. Graal2001 is soo corrupt, all the forums are is a place for staff to *****. I WAS FIRED FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS GONNA BE THE NEW WHATEVER STAFF PERSON!!! OMG THIS PERSON IS SOOO CORRUPT!!! etc etc etc etc If classic had a forum, you would get this kind of **** too. 220 people to complain about ****, or "some staff banned me because of--!!" 30+ accounts have been banned within a three day period. How do the staff not do thier job?

Police/FAQ, etc, cannot be watched every second of the day, nor can they be controlled perfectly.

You guys really aren't saints, considering Rage Chill or someone (on his account) walked over a wall.

If you would like to fix it and take all of their places, go for it. Don't expect any help.

acidfear
03-20-2002, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by jorollychu
When I was FAQ if I didn't answer a PM in 5 seconds I would get another message saying I couldn't do my job.Some people would keep on pasting the same message 4 times in 15 seconds.At least GCs get respected because they can give prizes.It must be way harder on classic because classic has 3-4 times as many people on at once.On 2k1 the only replies I get are:"go away or I will jail you" "i dont know" or no reply.

hmmm, got proof? the faqs at 2k1 almost always gives me tips on what to do next, hell they even help on quests

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:11 AM
Dev(Glysterine) changes his name to Glysterine so he wouldnt be stalked on player account.I should of done it before it was too late:'(
*Goes on player account*
*Opens PM*
*Update level34.graal please*

milotheman
03-20-2002, 07:12 AM
I think FAQ is doin fine, Police on th other hand...

AlkarenHyralt
03-20-2002, 07:12 AM

I'm talking about all staff, faq, police, etc. Graal2001 is soo corrupt, all the forums are is a place for staff to *****. I WAS FIRED FOR NO REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS GONNA BE THE NEW WHATEVER STAFF PERSON!!! OMG THIS PERSON IS SOOO CORRUPT!!! etc etc etc etc

Oh no! Your idiocy made me trip and hit ignore.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:14 AM
Josh you made one of the most popular threads ever.This huge thread started as just a useless complaint about being banned.

MimicWrath
03-20-2002, 07:15 AM
LoL idea of corrupt staff is sad. its simple - they do put the BUSY stuff becuz they have about 100 PMs probably, lagged up, trying to help them one at a time, many of them complaints, and just to bother them. And those 100 PMs just duplicate by of what yump said that they constantly copy paste.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:19 AM
"Are you my friend"

-Ior

Vincent_TK
03-20-2002, 07:19 AM
-Kye
*Edit*

Please I.P. ban Josh and tell DevilTrunks i said hi.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:20 AM
Originally posted by acidfear

hmmm, got proof? the faqs at 2k1 almost always gives me tips on what to do next, hell they even help on quests Which is really optional.

I don't make it a requirement for them to help people complete quests, just tips. The Stefan quest, they should help with. Dragon one maybe.

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 07:20 AM
Guys really this thread has no point to it no more. So stop replying... Geez :o :o

milotheman
03-20-2002, 07:21 AM
Guys really this thread has no point to it no more. So stop replying... Geez :o :o

don't tell me what to do *****

Vincent_TK
03-20-2002, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by AlkarenHyralt

Oh no! Your idiocy made me trip and hit ignore.

Oh no! hes right.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:22 AM
Josh to conclude this topic.You were banned because everyone hates you.Why do they hate you?You got 95% of your kills by using the fork.Luckily you can go back to the fork with my trident-sword which has been accepted but not put up yet:'(

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 07:23 AM
Err I was talking to them =/ If you guys wanna continue the conversation why not make another thread? Becuase we have totaly went off topic here.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:23 AM
Why dont you just leave the thread?

MimicWrath
03-20-2002, 07:27 AM
Dev(Glysterine) changes his name to Glysterine so he wouldnt be stalked on player account.I should of done it before it was too late:'(
*Goes on player account*
*Opens PM*
*Update level34.graal please*

now he will be stalked, u had to say who he was :P lol.....

:grrr: Josh, you were hated not because of the FF7 stuff. u forked, nuked, harrassed, hacked, and nething else i can think of that u did

spi
03-20-2002, 07:28 AM
im not going to waste my time and read this, but everyone deserves a second chance no matter how stupid

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:29 AM
Only noobs stalk and noobs normally dont have p2p and if they do they don't play on classic:P

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:30 AM
Guys really this thread has no point to it no more. So stop replying... Geez :o :o Your life is pointless. Stop breathing.

Comparison, really.

Anyways. Most of the threads you create/have created are worthless!

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:30 AM
If classic had a forum, you would get this kind of **** too. 220 people to complain about ****, or "some staff banned me because of--!!" 30+ accounts have been banned within a three day period. How do the staff not do thier job?

Police/FAQ, etc, cannot be watched every second of the day, nor can they be controlled perfectly.

You guys really aren't saints, considering Rage Chill or someone (on his account) walked over a wall.

If you would like to fix it and take all of their places, go for it. Don't expect any help.
Yea if we had a forum it would probably be similar in some ways, but unlike graal2001 classic staff doesn't get fired every 2 seconds. So don't tell me graal2001 staff is sooo great, and I wouldn't want to fix it and take all their places because I enjoy watching people complain because they were fired, or hacked, or had their money robbed, or some stupid ****, I wouldn't doubt it if someone was fired from graal2001 staff tomorrow. If staff positions on graal2001 were people I would call them the biggest ****s walking.

MimicWrath
03-20-2002, 07:31 AM
true, but some still do...just to make them mad

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:32 AM
Who are you talking to Torankusu?:spam:

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 07:35 AM
I'll be:spam:ming more in about 1 hour:O

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:37 AM

Yea if we had a forum it would probably be similar in some ways, but unlike graal2001 classic staff doesn't get fired every 2 seconds. So don't tell me graal2001 staff is sooo great, and I wouldn't want to fix it and take all their places because I enjoy watching people complain because they were fired, or hacked, or had their money robbed, or some stupid ****, I wouldn't doubt it if someone was fired from graal2001 staff tomorrow. If staff positions on graal2001 were people I would call them the biggest ****s walking. That really is sad. And to imagine, you, patrolling a server.

People like you make me sick.

You think it's 100% OKAY! to judge Graal2001's inside administration based off of uncontrollable Police and such. Staff are going to get fired, good ones in the inside administration rarely get fired.

I've never seen staff get fired on graal2001 every two seconds.

Stop being a complete idiot, by the way. "Graal2001 has the worst staff!" yet they get fired every two seconds, supposedly? It's obviously a sign to attempt that mistake. Or are you overlooking that so that you can use the "they are getting fired every two seconds" thing as an excuse to get on and harass people? You are aware your conduct (on 2001) should reflect on your position on Classic?

Artificial_Sweetener
03-20-2002, 07:42 AM
Your life is pointless. Stop breathing.

Comparison, really.

Anyways. Most of the threads you create/have created are worthless!
And how is your life any different?:o

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:44 AM
You are aware your conduct (on 2001) should reflect on your position on Classic?
I rarely play Graal2001, I used to alot but I got sick of the idiots whining because they lost 2g. The only time I'm posting on these forums anymore is Not Graal Related Threads, the only reason I'm in this one is because it started out about a classic player. I can be a complete idiot on here because I have no respect for people like you and then walk on classic and do my job to the fullest. At least Classic staff have had experience before being hired, most people on 2k1 have 2 hrs on Classic, then start playing 2k1 and get 200 hrs onlinetime and get hired for a position. A good example is when Classic was hiring SEVERAL GPs, all I saw was people from Graal2001 snake their way in trying to get hired. Like Brad and others. Guess what? Noone from 2k1 made it, I think maybe 1 did but I don't think so.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:45 AM

I rarely play Graal2001, I used to alot but I got sick of the idiots whining because they lost 2g. The only time I'm posting on these forums anymore is Not Graal Related Threads, the only reason I'm in this one is because it started out about a classic player. I can be a complete idiot on here because I have no respect for people like you and then walk on classic and do my job to the fullest. At least Classic staff have had experience before being hired, most people on 2k1 have 2 hrs on Classic, then start playing 2k1 and get 200 hrs onlinetime and get hired for a position. A good example is when Classic was hiring SEVERAL GPs, all I saw was people from Graal2001 snake their way in trying to get hired. Like Brad and others. Guess what? Noone from 2k1 made it, I think maybe 1 did but I don't think so. Experience?
Brad made it.

Brad
03-20-2002, 07:47 AM
Dear Graalian Applicant,

Your application was received, reviewed, and seeing that you had the
requirements needed to become a GP, you were added to something we like to
call the prospect list! This means that the next time there is a position
open in the Graal Online Police Force, we will go off this list, and if your
name comes up, you will be contacted. Hopefully we'll see you soon, and
until then, good luck!

-Lyndzey (GP Asst Chief)

Hooray, I am on prospect list!!

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:49 AM
Experience?
Brad made it.
Brad hasn't made GP on classic, he might be on the prospect list being the ONE person I was referring to, but again I'm not sure.

Brad
03-20-2002, 07:49 AM

I rarely play Graal2001, I used to alot but I got sick of the idiots whining because they lost 2g. The only time I'm posting on these forums anymore is Not Graal Related Threads, the only reason I'm in this one is because it started out about a classic player. I can be a complete idiot on here because I have no respect for people like you and then walk on classic and do my job to the fullest. At least Classic staff have had experience before being hired, most people on 2k1 have 2 hrs on Classic, then start playing 2k1 and get 200 hrs onlinetime and get hired for a position. A good example is when Classic was hiring SEVERAL GPs, all I saw was people from Graal2001 snake their way in trying to get hired. Like Brad and others. Guess what? Noone from 2k1 made it, I think maybe 1 did but I don't think so.

I have been basically had every staff position possible. Ive owned a server at one point and have worked any possible job ALMOST on 2k1. If I am chosen from the prospect list, it will be a good choice buddy.

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 07:50 AM
Um honestly I pretty much do believe some of the stuff Raven says...Classic's staff is much better than 2001's...Not everything he says is what I believe but I do honestly believe 2001's staff is nothing compared to Classic ;)
What bugs me about 2k1ers is they all try to apply for staff spots on Classic with like 5 minutes onlinetime on Classic e.e

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:51 AM
2k1 people cant handle classic.They run to 2k1 to buy hats and such then when new people come on they dont get used to the noob ass lag.You probably cant even get 1000 kills anonymous sweet thing guy person whatever Sure.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Brad

I have been basically had every staff position possible. Ive owned a server at one point and have worked any possible job ALMOST on 2k1. If I am chosen from the prospect list, it will be a good choice buddy.
I never said it wouldn't be a good choice, I'm saying I watched so many people from 2k1 try to get hired on classic. And like I said I think 1 person got on the list, that person obviously being you. Right around the time we were hiring I saw sooo many people from 2k1 start playing on Classic then disapeared when GPs were hired. I haven't seen you on Classic for ages buddy. What's up with that?

Brad
03-20-2002, 07:53 AM

I never said it wouldn't be a good choice, I'm saying I watched so many people from 2k1 try to get hired on classic. And like I said I think 1 person got on the list, that person obviously being you. Right around the time we were hiring I saw sooo many people from 2k1 start playing on Classic then disapeared when GPs were hired. I haven't seen you on Classic for ages buddy. What's up with that?

Brad account has about 200 hours
Brad_GFX had 150 before it was deleted the first time and now it has 50. Uhm, I play on classic when I get the chance now a days. If i become GP i will always be on. But, also go on 2k1 for my ETA job.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:53 AM

Brad hasn't made GP on classic, he might be on the prospect list being the ONE person I was referring to, but again I'm not sure. I was referring to the prospect list. Sorry.

Anyways. You said no one from 2001 made it.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:54 AM
Sure.
pffft I've had well over 50,000 on classic. I remember when you first starting playing classic your stats were bad then one day the kills just suddenly went higher then stopped. I rarely saw you pk on classic.

Brad
I was referring to the prospect list. Sorry.

Toran, he thinks we are 2001 "newbies". I dont think he believes we have played before 2k1.

Torankusu

I never said it wouldn't be a good choice, I'm saying I watched so many people from 2k1 try to get hired on classic. And like I said I think 1 person got on the list, that person obviously being you. Right around the time we were hiring I saw sooo many people from 2k1 start playing on Classic then disapeared when GPs were hired. I haven't seen you on Classic for ages buddy. What's up with that? People that play 2001 should not be segregated from ever having a job on Classic.

From what I saw, you are talking about 2001 players in a whole, not the ones with like 200+ hours on classic.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:55 AM
I was referring to the prospect list. Sorry.

I said I think 1 did but I wasn't sure.

Brad
03-20-2002, 07:56 AM

I said I think 1 did but I wasn't sure.

You were fun on classic, now you dont answer pms :(

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:57 AM

Toran, he thinks we are 2001 "newbies". I dont think he believes we have played before 2k1.
Don't put words in my mouth, good for you if you played before 2k1. I only saw you and Toran on Classic right around the time we were hiring for GP, once the GPs were hired you guys just kinda vanished..

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:58 AM

pffft I've had well over 50,000 on classic. I remember when you first starting playing classic your stats were bad then one day the kills just suddenly went higher then stopped. I rarely saw you pk on classic. pfft sure.

Either way, I was not bragging. I was simply proving him wrong with "everyone on 2001 is no good at pking and obsessed with hats."

I have 160 hours, I've quested most of those or sat in zols. The only time I really PKed was one day when I thought I should reach 1000. I got tired of Classic for some reason and decided to play some other server.

Go answer 220 PMs. I am sick of your ****. All of it.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 07:59 AM

You were fun on classic, now you dont answer pms :(
I am fun on classic, and I do answer pms. I was talking to you when you were in US in the guild wars and such.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 07:59 AM

Don't put words in my mouth, good for you if you played before 2k1. I only saw you and Toran on Classic right around the time we were hiring for GP, once the GPs were hired you guys just kinda vanished.. Uhm, I didn't go, nor did I attempt to get a GP job...

I just logged on for the first time in months, actually.

Brad
03-20-2002, 08:00 AM

Don't put words in my mouth, good for you if you played before 2k1. I only saw you and Toran on Classic right around the time we were hiring for GP, once the GPs were hired you guys just kinda vanished..

I was still there, just I quit US and joined NBK which was really boring. THen people started sparring less and nomore quests so I got bored. I still go there alot.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:00 AM
pfft sure.

Either way, I was not bragging. I was simply proving him wrong with "everyone on 2001 is no good at pking and obsessed with hats."

I have 160 hours, I've quested most of those or sat in zols. The only time I really PKed was one day when I thought I should reach 1000. I got tired of Classic for some reason and decided to play some other server.

Go answer 220 PMs. I am sick of your ****. All of it.
There are some decent pkers on 2k1, no Raven Chills or Lord Chimps. But there are some decent ones, and don't get sick of my **** when you came in this thread arguing with me.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:03 AM

I was still there, just I quit US and joined NBK which was really boring. THen people started sparring less and nomore quests so I got bored. I still go there alot.
NBK did get boring, so i quit it. Now I'm in GaNgStAs which is wicked fun, I can honestly say US is more fun than NBK. NBK just sits around and talks about how elite they are :rolleyes: trust me I was in it for a LONG time.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:05 AM

There are some decent pkers on 2k1, no Raven Chills or Lord Chimps. But there are some decent ones, and don't get sick of my **** when you came in this thread arguing with me. Hey sorry. I am from 2001 so you cannot talk to me that way.

God. Get over yourself. You aren't always right because a few people seem to agree with you. Most of the people that play 2001 didn't appreciate it when someone like Contego, who knew nothing about 2001's Administrative system, came on and changed things and ****ed them up. That reflects on Classic's staff.

By the way. I would've left you alone if you weren't so self-righteous and actually said Classic's staff was way better than 2001's because of those supposed staff getting fired and rehired every two seconds.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:08 AM
I would've left you alone if you weren't so self-righteous and actually said Classic's staff was way better than 2001's because of those supposed staff getting fired and rehired every two seconds.
When I have a global admin (DeathChill/Kyle) agreeing with me when I say Classic's staff is better than Graal2001 you know I'm right there.

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 08:10 AM

When I have a global admin (DeathChill/Kyle) agreeing with me when I say Classic's staff is better than Graal2001 you know I'm right there.
Doesn't mean I'm right..On a whole I will get the Classic staff to respond to me 10x faster than 2001 :)
But than again I am biased towards Classic <3 :X
And 2001 DOES have some good staff..If only they'd work on Classic instead :(

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:11 AM

When I have a global admin (DeathChill/Kyle) agreeing with me when I say Classic's staff is better than Graal2001 you know I'm right there. That is an example.

Here is another.

Thanks for the help.

Now go play it, fool.

Honestly. You aren't the raven chill I remembered.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:13 AM

Doesn't mean I'm right..On a whole I will get the Classic staff to respond to me 10x faster than 2001 :)
But than again I am biased towards Classic <3 :X
And 2001 DOES have some good staff..If only they'd work on Classic instead :(
2k1 does have some good staff, like Alkaren. But noone can argue with me when I say alot of them are corrupt.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:15 AM

2k1 does have some good staff, like Alkaren. But noone can argue with me when I say alot of them are corrupt. Define corrupt.

Do not go to www.dictionary.com, either.

Define it. Go ahead. In your own words. We shall see who cannot argue with whom.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:16 AM
Honestly. You aren't the raven chill I remembered.
Why's that? Don't think I hate you now or something, I'm simply arguing with you. And today I'm terribly sick so I'm kinda grumpy, let's drop this arguement. Talk to me another day and I'll be the Raven Chill you remembered ;)

DeathChill
03-20-2002, 08:17 AM
I like to wear red mittens.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 08:17 AM
This is the same bullshit SmoothCheese (GP) did. This one ***** named Absolutely *****in and 4 other *****s were constantly flaming me on classic and kept it on for hours. I flamed them back, but I told SmoothCheese to tell them to shut up, or ban them or something cause they kept doing it and did it non-stop for over an hour, then the whole server was talking about it. I ask SmoothCheese to do something, he dosent do it. He says "I am not going to bother with this, wait till it dies down and tries to get along".

I get pissed and then mass a message saying "Graal Sucks" then ol' buddy SmoothCheese comes back saying "Hey now! Stop that or im gana jail you!"

See what this bullshit im talking about? Now DevilTrunks (GP) bans me for no damn reason, and he cant get his sorry little ass over here and exlain it on the message board like SmoothCheese (GP) diddnt want to.

I am not dissing all admins, some just act like idiots when they abuse their power or do stupid-ass things.

If you would like to voice chat with me about this, im on yahoo right now and im waiting for sorry little ass DevilTrunks to reply to this forum, or you people or him get himself over a voice chat im on.

Go to http://www.yahoo.com then type in the search Yahoo Chat, im in Game Room:3

If you are on java type /join GameRoom:3

otherwise connect to Instant Messenger if you would like to voice chat with me about this or what so ever. Come if you have the guts. :)

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:20 AM
This is the same bullshit SmoothCheese (GP) did. This one ***** named Absolutely *****in and 4 other *****s were constantly flaming me on classic and kept it on for hours. I flamed them back, but I told SmoothCheese to tell them to shut up, or ban them or something cause they kept doing it and did it non-stop for over an hour, then the whole server was talking about it. I ask SmoothCheese to do something, he dosent do it. He says "I am not going to bother with this, wait till it dies down and tries to get along".

I get pissed and then mass a message saying "Graal Sucks" then ol' buddy SmoothCheese comes back saying "Hey now! Stop that or im gana jail you!"

See what this bullshit im talking about? Now DevilTrunks (GP) bans me for no damn reason, and he cant get his sorry little ass over here and exlain it on the message board like SmoothCheese (GP) diddnt want to.

I am not dissing all admins, some just act like idiots when they abuse their power or do stupid-ass things.

If you would like to voice chat with me about this, im on yahoo right now and im waiting for sorry little ass DevilTrunks to reply to this forum, or you people or him get himself over a voice chat im on.

Go to http://www.yahoo.com then type in the search Yahoo Chat, im in Game Room:3

If you are on java type /join GameRoom:3

otherwise connect to Instant Messenger if you would like to voice chat with me about this or what so ever. Come if you have the guts. :)
Not you again *sigh* did you ever think that maybe DevilTrunks doesn't play graal2001? Doesn't have a p2p account? Doesn't check the forums? Why would we voice chat over this? You're a *****, you were told why you were banned now deal with it.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:20 AM

Why's that? Don't think I hate you now or something, I'm simply arguing with you. And today I'm terribly sick so I'm kinda grumpy, let's drop this arguement. Talk to me another day and I'll be the Raven Chill you remembered ;) What sword did you make? Post it.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:22 AM

Not you again *sigh* did you ever think that maybe DevilTrunks doesn't play graal2001? Doesn't have a p2p account? Doesn't check the forums? Why would we voice chat over this? You're a *****, you were told why you were banned now deal with it. He has a P2P account, he just doesn't check the forums. I suppose.

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 08:22 AM
I allready e-mailed the admins, im just waiting for DevilTrunks (GP) to get his sorry little ass over here and tell me what did I do to get myself banned.

By the way, if I was lying, why would I tell DevilTrunks to come here anyway and explain? But hell it dont matter cause he may lie, but all I can tell you is that im not lying. I promise you, he did this.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:23 AM
What sword did you make? Post it.
Are you referring to gfx? I have quite a few in the game.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:25 AM
I allready e-mailed the admins, im just waiting for DevilTrunks (GP) to get his sorry little ass over here and tell me what did I do to get myself banned.

By the way, if I was lying, why would I tell DevilTrunks to come here anyway and explain? But hell it dont matter cause he may lie, but all I can tell you is that im not lying. I promise you, he did this.
I told you again and again, he's been GP on Classic for years. He wouldn't lie or ban for no reason, and you heard Toran, he doesn't check the forums. I've never seen him post on here, why don't you email him or something? I checked your account comments, you were jailed 7 times! That's bad! And DeathChill told you why you deserved those jailings.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:27 AM

Are you referring to gfx? I have quite a few in the game. The one you showed me when I helped you with the 2001 Stefan (6-7 players and one bomy quest). It was all messed up. It appeared as a head when slashed, I think.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:30 AM
The one you showed me when I helped you with the 2001 Stefan (6-7 players and one bomy quest). It was all messed up. It appeared as a head when slashed, I think.
Oh I remember, but I don't remember what sword it was. That was too long ago for me to remember :(

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 08:35 AM
Do you know why everyone hates me? I will explain ok.

When I was a newbie to graal, I used to be well, half Vizamar and half ULTIMATE WARRIOR. For entertainment I used to go around and tease people for fun, be an ass, etc. I admit it. Everyone hated me, but hey man, its just a game. Anyways it was fun and all but it caused trouble for me and I was not making any friends so I sent a big message to everyone saying I would stop. Other things accured in the past months, like the Paper Mario and FF7 argument, the time where I went to an event and screwed it up on purpous, and yes, forking and being a newbie for the first 2 months did it also.

What made it worse is that damn GoldenSlayer (GP) and Goth (GP) pulled some lame romour out of their ass and then kept messaging everyone saying I lamed kills and then I had people walking up to me everyday and going "hey *** Josh whats up!?", "What a loser....". ? "Haha he lames his kills! Haha!", and this would go on non-stop all day.

Am I lying on this one? No because everyone knows this happend and who started it. See nobody here is going to get me unbaned cause its most likely you all hate me on this board allready and I know damn well 70% of the server allready did back then and probly still does. Maby I should go back to my annoying ways and taunt them all for the rest of my graal times cause im sick and tired of this lame bullshit laming-kills thing going on, and jackasses who keep walking up to me and bringing it up in my face that GoldenSlayer (GP) and Goth (GP) started.

Torankusu
03-20-2002, 08:37 AM
this, i think.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:37 AM
Do you know why everyone hates me? I will explain ok.

When I was a newbie to graal, I used to be well, half Vizamar and half ULTIMATE WARRIOR. For entertainment I used to go around and tease people for fun, be an ass, etc. I admit it. Everyone hated me, but hey man, its just a game. Anyways it was fun and all but it caused trouble for me and I was not making any friends so I sent a big message to everyone saying I would stop. Other things accured in the past months, like the Paper Mario and FF7 argument, the time where I went to an event and screwed it up on purpous, and yes, forking and being a newbie for the first 2 months did it also.

What made it worse is that damn GoldenSlayer (GP) and Goth (GP) pulled some lame romour out of their ass and then kept messaging everyone saying I lamed kills and then I had people walking up to me everyday and going "hey *** Josh whats up!?", "What a loser....". ? "Haha he lames his kills! Haha!", and this would go on non-stop all day.

Am I lying on this one? No because everyone knows this happend and who started it. See nobody here is going to get me unbaned cause its most likely you all hate me on this board allready and I know damn well 70% of the server allready did back then and probly still does. Maby I should go back to my annoying ways and taunt them all for the rest of my graal times cause im sick and tired of this lame bullshit laming-kills thing going on, and jackasses who keep walking up to me and bringing it up in my face that GoldenSlayer (GP) and Goth (GP) started.
Give it up! You're banned, noone cares why people dislike you or like you.

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:38 AM
this, i think.
nope, all my gfx start with ravenchill-

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 08:42 AM

Give it up! You're banned, noone cares why people dislike you or like you.

Damn it, can someone tell DevilTrunks (GP) to get over here then? Someone needs to go into classic and tell him. I dont care what you say Noto, he banned me for no reason.

It dosent matter if he was a GP for years, yadda yadda yadda, DUDE there are still trustworthy admins who take a cookie from the jar!!!

NotoriousBLT
03-20-2002, 08:46 AM

Damn it, can someone tell DevilTrunks (GP) to get over here then? Someone needs to go into classic and tell him. I dont care what you say Noto, he banned me for no reason.

It dosent matter if he was a GP for years, yadda yadda yadda, DUDE there are still trustworthy admins who take a cookie from the jar!!!
Why don't you create a new account and go on and tell him?? Don't expect him to come here because there is yet another person crying because he can't take dicipline.

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 08:48 AM
On Page 3 Raven Chill was talking about 2k1 staff trying to become staff on classic.Nastazio is or was Police on 2k1 and then he became a gp on classic:/
I think that Police shouldnt be allowed to go from 2k1 to classic like how FAQ cant switch to GP on classic:/

jorollychu
03-20-2002, 08:49 AM
OOOh I have a trident :O

JoshTheN64Guy
03-20-2002, 09:17 AM

Why don't you create a new account and go on and tell him?? Don't expect him to come here because there is yet another person crying because he can't take dicipline.

Gee, he aint online and im on ghost mode in front of 120 people! :rolleyes:

DarkDragon452
03-21-2002, 12:03 AM

Gee, he aint online and im on ghost mode in front of 120 people! :rolleyes:

Ahh the almighty ghosts :rolleyes: